Sign in to follow this  
Hassan6734

MPs seeking arrest of Somali Warlord

MPs seeking arrest of Somali President

Sun, 03 Aug 2008 17:04:07

Two Somali lawmakers have asked the parliament to bring President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahemd and the Finance Minister to justice over corruption.

Parliamentarians Mohamed Khanyare Afrah and Abi Abdulle said Sunday that the President and Finance Minister should be brought to justice over what they called "stealing the money of the nation".

They made the remarks during a parliament session held to decide on whether Prime Minister Nur Hassan Hussein (Nur Adde) should be sacked, the Press TV correspondent reported.

The majority of the lawmakers supported the Prime Minister while a few parliamentarians called for his dismissal.

Abdi Abdulle said the Somali President deserves to be arrested as he has "stolen money form the public funds" and he must be brought to justice.

Mohamed Khanyare also said the Somali President and Finance Minister of the Somali Transitional Government should be arrested and tried in a court as they have "siphoned off a large sum of money the government received as humanitarian aid".

Tension is high in Somalia amid a political row between the Ethiopian backed President and Prime Minister over the dismissal of the Mogadishu Mayor.

President Yusuf Ahmed opposed the dismissal of Mayor Mohamed Dheere who is accused by the Premier of orchestrating the murder of civilians in the city.

Wanted for arrest Mr Yey

yuusufonwheelchair.jpg

may they sling mud & sh!t until they are as covered with filth on the outside as they are on the inside.

I believe A/Y is just the head of the snake that is the TFG all MP's had a hand in bringing the Fcking filthy xabashi to our lands ... so lets not forget to curse them all in the same breath.

none of them are innocent in whats going !

If you lay down with dogs, you wake up with fleas

Geel_jire but you must admit, its a good thing seeing the traitors confused and fighting each other.

I think its time General Gabre forced them to resolve their differences and give AY another hard slap in the face for misbehaving himself.

Qanyare of all people, calling someone to be arrested for corruption? Give me a break, he is the biggest loser of all. If he wants to correct things, he should shoot himself in the head 6 times redface.gif

nuune   

Waa ayaan darro wadankeena heesato,

qabqable oranayo qabqable kale hala xiro waa aduunya gadoon.

Waxyaalah mucjisaadka ka dhacaya Somalia ayey ka mid tahay.

Bal Yeey iyo Qanyare maxey is dhaamaan, midna waa disaster socoto, kan kalena waaba tahluuko.

sunaari   

I agree with GT, it this is true Qanyare should be tried first for what he has done over 17 years of killing, looting and kidnapping shiekh from their houses to Ethos and America. This Hassan6734 is pretending to be ICU/SHAABAB supporter and forgetting crimes of Qanyare and promoting AY arrest. Somalis(shiekh or Sharifs) never cease to amaze me. Siyad Mohamed said hundered years ago "Hadba midab horley kuula iman maalin dabadeed"

Originally posted by Hassan6734:

Geel_jire but you must admit, its a good thing seeing the traitors confused and fighting each other.

that is the essence of my rant.

but one thing should be noted ... each and every MP had a hand in bringing to the filthy xabashi to our land so im a bit puzzled by people who give a free pass to Nur cade or any other MP.

the absolute least they are guilty of is tacit acceptance to the war crimes the xabashi and their stooges have been comitting.

I believe all of them to be Duli .. A/Y is the just the head of the xabashi bootlickers.

the best turnout would be they all off each other .. Qanyare does A/Y someone else does Qanyare and so on and so forth until all the filth is gone

Geel_jire you could not have put it better.

Personally i am having a laugh as the traitor's fight each other while their tribal warlords seemed to be more confused than ever.

Poster, you need to learn to source your links.

Getting back to to topic and the last post:-

one thing should be noted ... each and every MP had a hand in bringing to the filthy xabashi to our land so im a bit puzzled by people who give a free pass to Nur cade or any other MP.

I just want to start out by saying that I am not picking on you but that quote is somehow directed at me and anyone who shares my views.

I don't think everyone who is in the yey administration had a hand in bringing amxaaro, or agree to the axmaaro's conduct. At the same time, they are just like you and the rest of the shabaab supporters. You support one side of the fence that have blood on their hands, and others support the other side.

At the end of the day, you have to pick the one with the least blood and that is to mps and people in that administration that are willing to stand up and say enough is enough to adeero.

When some men say "We want peace, but if you think you can oust me and that will somehow put a stop to the peace negotiations, then you have another thing coming" they should be applauded and not shunned.

Nur Cade doesn't strike me as someone who is power hungry, not before he was elected and not now that he is occupying that seat. The very idea that the man is willing to step down in the name of his people tells me that he is a man's man.

At the same time, he will not be bullied by yey or anyone to further their own interest and that is to get rich off the suffering of our innocent brothers and sisters in mogadishu.

I will end this by saying, likes of Nur cade and those mps and even sheikh sharif is all the hope we have against the end of axmaaro occupation and as well as the end of yey.

If we don't have men who can truly stand up and fight for what's right, then we have no hope at all as wadanis.

Our hope is in the hands of such fellows as the nur cade of today ti and I pray to allah that he will come true for us. If he can't somehow accomplish such a task, I want him to expose that oday for what he is truly is, a scumbag.

LG that quote was not directed at you personally it is that i have noticed so many threads in the politics section attempting to exonerate Nur Cade and other MP's.

Even if he/she is not an active partaker of the pillaging and destruction .. anyone in the parliament by virtue of his/her position is an accomplice in the crimes taking place ... his/her guilt is directly proportional to the seniority of his/her position.

The honorable and manly thing to do is fight alongside your mujaahid brothers to rid your country of the occupying kufar ...failing that support them in any way you can morally, financially, militarily failing that completely disassociate yourself from the cowardly collaborators.

since no MP falls into any of the above mentioned categories waa dameer iyo labadiisa dhagood.