Sign in to follow this  
hukri

Women travelling

Originally posted by Caakifah:

No such thing as CEEB walaalkiis.

[/QB]

I would have said CEEB again for this comment Caakifah, but then I just thought it is not in the best interest of this thread to create misunderstanding. If Ceeb is not in your vocabulary, that is ok. Nothing wrong with that. I am just from a different background.

As for the other piece of you comment, I am fully aware this debate is being waged by Opinionated and Baashi. All others including me are pretty much observers/supporters who are droping their piece every now and then.

I agree on avoiding insults. Discuss, disagree, debate but please guys let us be civil to one another when we are discussing issues.

That is not too much to ask of you all.

ZOLA   

Caakifah..me agree with u sis.

good lord ..i dont remember the last time i saw a topic go up to 9 pages.dont u all think its time to stop.

i dont understand why u all r trying to gang up on the sister...since when did we have the rights to insult someones intelligents,call them names,question their diin,tell them they know nothing about islam when t they r a muslim.

her opinions and beliefs will remain the same wether you all like it or not.

it looks like sheekadaan is getting personal.Opinionated, ina abti some of these nomads ma geel baad kadhacday coz the personal attacks caadi ma aha... :D .

A.A

Baashi   

Here is a challenge for all nomads especially the ones who adviced us to:

1. Refrain from personal attacks.

2. Stop to tell others how to practice their Deen.

3. Stop insulting others and their intelligence.

4. Stop name-calling.

5. Stop forcing others to adopt our ways.

7. Observe good manners when doing preaching.

8. Stop the character assassination.

The challenge is to find instances where these rules were not observed in this thread. I would appreciate if u provide examples. It is one thing to point out the faults of others and advice others about them. It is quite another thing to make unsubstantiated claims.

I thank Opinionated for being civil toward me in our discussion. I trust same can be said about my screen character. Opinions vary! I understand u were amused not intimidated by the any stretch of the imagination even though some thought of u as a victim in need of uncalled support. This is just a forum on a screen. U understood it as such.

**** tipping my hat off to Opinionated ****

Hugz n peace

Rokko   

Baashi, I think the messages were directed at others na'mean. I've been following yo posts I haven't seen ya insult anyone nam'ean. unless we want to be unfair na'mean. Didn't ya finally realize that some nomads don't even read. They just reply blindly. some of the replies look a popularity contest. loooooool

respect

Originally posted by Taqwa:

Assalamu Alaikum Wr Wb,

Why are you all wasting personal time on someone who obviously lacks Islamic Knowledge. She'll probably argue this statement. Such dumb comments deserve such harsh responds. What did you expect, a pat on the back and a smile.

p.s. Naa Ilaahay garee, orodo diinta baro inabtii.

Co-signs to this...

Why argue with this.......... (I'll be nice and not say it)

She's like to rebel against the islamic believes alot I notice..not only on this thread

Look no one is forcing u..or preaching u to do what u don't want to do plz don't gas yourself

^ lol

Uhmm, yeah..so now I am a rebel against Islam because of the 2-3 threads on the Islam thread that I posted on, huh? You know so much about me I see. I'm glad someone here is taking the time out to do a "thorough" research about me! ;)

:rolleyes: