Sign in to follow this  
Fyr

Breaking News – Somaliland militia to attack Puntland State

Fyr   

I'am sorry that I posted this rubbish article.

It won't happen again people.

I should have waited for a confirmation from

reliable news sites or Newspapers.

I thought for once the allpuntland site would report the truth, guess I was wrong.

Any way you won't see any news articles from allpuntland, from now on. ;)

Peace

AllPuntland.com spreads fabricated news. Quit posting that garbage on SOL!

2 Somali militias fight. BIG DEAL. It's been happening for the past 13 years! Get with the program, Mr Breaking News! :D

Salaan...

AllPuntland.com spreads fabricated news. Quit posting that garbage on SOL!

I've had this very wary impression about the owner of that site, so I did a little research. And here is what I had found.

Allpuntland.com is registered or possibly owned by a person by the name of:

Axmed A. Yuusuf. He lives in Denmark.

It is very interesting the guy's name is Axmed A Yuusuf. If we imply the initial middle letter of "A" to be as Abdullahi, then it is clear that site is owned by C/laahi Yuusuf Axmed's son.

Or it might be a coincidence. Allaahu aclam.

Click here for how and where I got that information from; while there, type allpuntland.com

Quick to judge, yet do not know much, are not you, lads. Well, well, well ... let is see how others reported that news.

This is from Radio LasCanod – one of the most reliable source of news one could lean towards on that front...

..... Haddaba waxaa jirtay maalintii Salaasada ee aynu ka soo gudubnay in ay isku sigteen laba ciidan in ay isku dhacaan , ka dib markii afar tigniko ah oo uu watay Fu aad Aadan Cade iyo Taliyaha Malayshiyada Riyaale ee Gobolka Sool , C/laahi Xaaji Dabayare ay soo gaadheen Tuulada Lagu magacaabo Canjiid oo magaalada Laascaanood u jirta 20km, halkaas oo ay sahan ku yimaadeen, arrintaas oo ay ka war heleen Ciidamada Daraawiishta ee Puntland, Waxaana isla markiiba ku baxay Sagaal Tikniko ah oo uu Hogaaminayey G/sare Siciid Dheere.

Dad Goob joog ahaa oo ku sugnaa magaalada Cadhi Cadeeye oo iyana u jirta Laascaanood 35 km waxay sheegeen markii ay ciidamada Riyaale Dhaqaaqeen in ay kuwa Puntlandtuna Soo gaadheen Halkaasi, arrintaas oo noqon lahayd isku dhicii labaad ee ay isku haleelaan labad dhinaca tan iyo markii uu Riyaale iyo Golayaashiisu Go'aanka Ku Gaadheen in ay guluf colaadeed ku ekeyaan Gobolada Sool, Sanaag Iyo Cayn. http://www.radiolascaanod.com/demo/index.php?art_id=360&categ=&expand=&file=view_article.tp

And how was it reported on the Northwest side....

SomalilandNews (SNN) - Ciidamada Qaranka Somaliland, ee ku sugnaa Jiidda hore ee degmada Yagoori ee gobolka Sool, ayaa subaxnimadii hore ee shalay ku ruqaansaday duleedka magaalada Laasaanood oo ay si rasmi ah u dul fadhiisteen. Sidaa waxa u sheegay ilo Milatari oo rasmi ah, waxaana ay ilahani intaa ku dareen in gutooyiinkan Qaranka Somaliland ee ruqaansaday, ay hadda gaadheen meel aan wax badan ka dheerayn magaalada Laascaanood. Ruqaansigan Ciidamada Somaliland kaabiga ugu fadhisteen magaalada Laascaanood ayaa waxa ay sababtay inay dib u gurtaan Maleeshiyadii Maamulka ******teeniya goobihii ay hore u fadhiyeen, gaar ahaan sida loo sheegay Maleeshiyadii fadhiday dhinaa galbeedka Magaalada ayaa iyagu dib u gurtay oo difaac ka galay Garoonka Diyaaradaha ee ku yaal dhinaca Koonfureed ee Magaalada Laascaanood.

Now, tell me, is it not better to confirm, absorb a little, before passing on premature judgments? Or is that not part of the training that is being offered at seats of learning these days.

MMA- I like the detective work - a lot to be desired if that is all one has to go on to reach deductive assertions. I guess one must feel a sense of comfort to know that you will not be assigned to suss out the fate of the WMD in Iraq, or the death of Dr Kelly for that matter. What a relief? Despair not,indeed you would have made a brilliant spinmaester for Dubya or for the Gov'r.

Am not sure yet what to make of the lad who claims to be from Dangoroyo's take on the matter though.

Cheers.

Nasir   

This is from Radio LasCanod – one of the most reliable source of news one could lean towards on that front...

oh please dadka reer lascanod radio lascanod traitors ayeyba u haystaan, oo cabdilahi yussuf wuxuu ku amro moyee waxkale masoo daayaan.

Haddaba waxaa jirtay maalintii Salaasada ee aynu ka soo gudubnay in ay isku sigteen laba ciidan in ay isku dhacaan , ka dib markii afar tigniko ah oo uu watay Fu aad Aadan Cade iyo Taliyaha Malayshiyada Riyaale ee Gobolka Sool

so the attack that ALLpuntland.com is reporting is coming from those for tigniko LMAO :D

SomalilandNews (SNN) - Ciidamada Qaranka Somaliland, ee ku sugnaa Jiidda hore ee degmada Yagoori ee gobolka Sool

Now that is a reall news, and ciidama qaranku way ka badanyiin afar tagniko iyo puntland ciidamadeeda oo dhan, moving toward las canod is not considered attacking puntland but freing somalilander hostiges invaded by terrorist onlf and warlords puntland, attacking puntland we consider it attacking bosaso and garowe.

anything that allpuntland.com reports is a joke and is not considered as reall news so the so called radio las canod

maca salama

;)

Nasir - Is it not way past your bed time, sonny?

Or is not there a homework you should be doing?

Or are the US family bearing practices so lenient, none of the above are required? Multiple choice, you know?

Nasir   

Nasir - Is it not way past your bed time, sonny?

Or is not there a homework you should be doing?

Or are the US family bearing practices so lenient, none of the above are required? Multiple choice, you know?

You really made me laugh sxb

You know what they say

Tuug laqabtay talo maalaha

markaad wayday wax kale oo aad ku hadashid ayaad hurdo iyo rer u dhaadhacday redface.gif

war nin ka iska celi ama ka dhaqaaq mesha :D

anyways

maca salama and no hard feelings and if you want to defend allpuntland.com so let it be it mate ;)

freedome of speech is one thing we somalilanders

adore

Nice come back Nasir.

Honestly though, you do not believe this line, do you lad?

"...freedome of speech is one thing we somalilanders adore"

And I though the good Boqor was put behind bars for doing just that: speaking his mind.

The Sultan was refused to travel: for doing just that.

Journalists in Hargeisa have given up composing editorials lest imprisoned: for doing just that.

And I get flashbacks of yester regime era whenever I hear about what is going on in northwest Somalia.

Best of luck.

Warmoog   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

It is very interesting the guy's name is Axmed
A
Yuusuf. If we imply the initial middle letter of "A" to be as
Abdullahi
, then it is clear that site is owned by C/laahi Yuusuf Axmed's son.

Or it might be a coincidence. Allaahu aclam.

Lol! If your findings are correct, then you're obviously no miskiin. Allpuntland.com isn't the only bogus 'Somali news' site out there. In reality, biased sites far outnumber objective ones. Anyone who appreciates impartiality in journalism should pay closer attention to what they read on the Internet, simply because any embittered qaxooti with a computer could post 'news' dosed with their own prejudices and opinions.

Peace.

Hashim   

Jasmine Ishaad ka ridday, why is he investigating ALLPUNTLAD alone while every net belongs to one group or individual, some say naked like mudulood some half naked like hiiraan, dayniile, hobyonet somaliland... puntland.. enz while others took Somali name like somalinet, somaliweyn enz.

SO, Could MMA investigate the owner of somalinet for instance or Mudulood or ? :D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Hashim:

SO, Could MMA investigate the owner of somalinet for instance or Mudulood or ?
:D

Hashim I see you're a new nomad. Welcome first, and second walaal we should all take what we read with a pinch of salt.

Allpuntland.com ka sokow ee, a lot of Somali newsites are there for propaganda purposes for their respective funders, i.e warlords and individuals who support them.

That is why I rarely post news articles in Somali. I just don't trust the validity of the articles, or the level of impartiality taken into it. I'm not telling anybody to do the same, but just my 1/2 cents.