Sign in to follow this  
Nasir

Vote on what you likly think will come out from the somali peace meeting

nasir sxb its almost certain that if this peace talk in kenya fails the world will not have a choice but to give recognition to somaliland. the process is already started by the British parliamentarians and recent invitation of somaliland officials namely the president or the ms adna to british parliament.

The outcome will be peace, Somaliland's recognition will only come when it is recognised by the rest of Somalia. So my dear Northern brothers you are still waiting on Mogadishu.

Nasir   

The outcome will be peace, Somaliland's recognition will only come when it is recognised by the rest of Somalia. So my dear Northern brothers you are still waiting on Mogadishu.

sxb are you reffering to the warlords? If I am not mistaking the warlords are not considered as politicians but theifs and terrorists. My southern brother I advice you not to be blinded by hatered for the north, but to see that the outcome of a somaliland recognition means better somalia where we personaly will bring peace to the rest of somalia, no one else can bring peace to muqdisho other than somalilanders

Nasir

no one else can bring peace to muqdisho other than somalilanders

looooooooooool@you i think you are in illiusions (or as you're people may call it 'gudcur ayaad gudeysaa') if you think somalilanders can bring peace to south. Sxb what makes you think that? isn't peace what reer sool needs even thansands of your army can't guarantee peace in sool. Don't be sxb dacwadii inta ay hooskeeda aragtey moodey in ay libaax iska caabinkarto oo hal dharbaaxo ku dhacday la dhimatey. the somaliland recognition may be good for somalilanders but nothing in it for southerns. so bro don't over sell your country's abilities and capabilities.

Nasir   

mr.soyaal sxb the south does not need somaliland armed gaurd nor anyone elses army, they have enough or mybe more, but on a serious note what they need is peace between tribes. as you know the somaliland tribes have been fighting for a long time, but we have learned a way to bring peace about. so all i am saying is that we might share our little influence that we have about peace making if that bothers you sxb well then I take it back cheers :D

p.s rer sool is under controll its rer puntland that is creating the problems and they will be taking care off as soon as possible ;)

p.s rer sool is under controll its rer puntland that is creating the problems and they will be taking care off as soon as possible

You have been saying soon for a couple of months now its an outdated statement :D

Nassir when the "south" gets peace all Somaliland leaders will do is catch a plane and land in Mogadishu, then they will get their fare share of the cake. Simple there will be no new states in Somalia, hell even Djabouti's right to exist will be questioned when Somalia gets better.

Fyr   

"Nassir when the "south" gets peace all Somaliland leaders will do is catch a plane and land in Mogadishu, then they will get their fare share of the cake. Simple there will be no new states in Somalia, hell even Djabouti's right to exist will be questioned when Somalia gets better."

WoW, so many dreamers these days.

Casey, Djabouti is much smaller than Bari which is one of the 18 administrative states of Somalia. Its economy is non existance why should it exist as a seperate country? Because france once ruled it?

On Somaliland, 13 years no recognition, 13 years and its refugees are flocking to the west, no seat in the UN, AU or the Arab League, no seat even in IGAD. Its not a country, it has Airstrips, wow, it has a port wow, Mogadishu has 3 ports and 4 airstrips. Mogadishu even has a Coca Cola Plant wow, it should be a country right?

Get over it people Djabouti is no more a country than Somaliland and Puntland which are not countries, republic or nation states. There is one Somalia it will be one soon that is my dream :D

Nasir

so all i am saying is that we might share our little influence that we have about peace making

sxb i don't mean to discourage you to do any good deeds. to me you don't need recognition to do just that. ordinary people in somalia gave you recognition and value your expertise. so why somaliland just invite some of those influatial people from the south and share with them any valuabe lessons from somalilands experience in peace making. iam sure most people in somalia will show their gratitude to you.