Sign in to follow this  
me

The Puntland dictatorship - No more public gatherings or poltical meetings

Well maybe the north region ppl need a little introduction of the shariica law-free from violation of laws and creates justice through courts that meet the demands of the ppl in generall the poor.

Hows al-badbaado doing in putland ??

me brother, You're violating our beautiful religion, I'd urge you to stop your 'fitnah'!

In the book 'Al-Caqiidatu daxaawiyah by Imaam Abu Jacfar, the following is mentioned:

72.We do not recognize rebellion against our Imam or those in charge of our affairs even if they are unjust, nor do we wish evil on them, nor do we withdraw from following them. We hold that obedience to them is part of obedience to Allah, The Glorified, and therefore obligatory as long as they do not order to commit sins. We pray for their right guidance and pardon from their wrongs.

That's why, I cannot agree with the rest of our Somali brothers, who should by now know, that any government good or bad is better than no government!

Would you exchange Siyaad's regime for todays anarchy and suffering of our people, if you would know, what disaster would befall the Somali people for the last 16 years?

Every Somali may I add intelligent Somali would not do so, he'd rather have dictatorship, because back then atleast we had a functioning government and their instituitions and Somali citizens were protected and safeguarded by those institutions, if they went abroad, but today Somalia is nothing more, than a humble and failed state and a shadow of its glorious former past!

me   

Originally posted by Sakhar:

me brother, You're violating our beautiful religion, I'd urge you to stop your 'fitnah'!

And now Puntland is a religion. I used to think the secessionist mafia were a strange bunch, but this beats everything. Sakharaan easy on the firewater.

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

Ever since Cade Muuse took over the office of president of Puntland, we have seen him allow the occupation of Puntland territories by the Secessionist militia. We have seen were greed took him when he had the skirmishes in Maakhirland.

Well well, what do we have here?

So what do you like to see him do,start a war with the "seccesionist" perhaps?

me   

Isn't Sakhar short for Sakharaan?

War with the secessionists? we'll if I was a leader of a territory and someone invaded it, then yes I would fight over it. I expect that of any leader. Cade Muuse or any other Somali warlord including Riyaale, A/Y and Geedi are not held accountable for their actions. So don't be just an appologists for these people, ask for better leadership.

And yara neefso maanta secessionist mafia dhiig kar kuma ridayo, iska yara naso.

Brother me, we could insult each other all day, but I doubt it very much, that anything constructive would come out of it!

Walaal aan is dayno! Baraanburkaaga iska dhageyso, certainly I won't disturb you listening to Ayeeyo Butaceey in anyway, form or shape!

Me, Miyaad la bood-booda markaad baranburkeeda ku raaxaaysanaysid? Not literally but I could imagine you, listening to your favourtie buranbur and then screaming the alalas!

I try not to think of it nor mention your little past-time secret(promise)!

me   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Red Sea, are you somewhat allergic to the word or something?

Odayga 12 step pragramme ayuu ku jiraa, hadalka haduu maqlo, qac buu dhahayaa. Mr. Red Sea, noo sheeg bal goormaad toobad keentay? waligaa wadaad iska doon maadan ahayn wey kaa muuqataaye.

me   

Originally posted by Sakhar:

Brother me, we could insult each other all day, but I doubt it very much, that anything constructive would come out of it!

Walaal aan is dayno! Baraanburkaaga iska dhageyso, certainly I won't disturb you listening to Ayeeyo Butaceey in anyway, form or shape!

Me, Miyaad la bood-booda markaad baranburkeeda ku raaxaaysanaysid? Not literally but I could imagine you, listening to your favourtie buranbur and then
screaming the alalas!

I try not to think of it nor mention your little past-time secret(promise)!

HUH?

Anyways ha kuu shidnaato, kuuna macaanaato!

me   

Nahhhhhhh, no war homie. Don´t get angry, its just words. We are just discussing few things nothing to get angry about. Just give your opinions and I will do the same and thats about it. No hard feelings needed.

Friends?

YES NO

No hard feelings on my side aswell, we shall forgive each other then inshallaah!

I don't know about friendship, don't you think it's a bit to early for that? Maybe another time inshallaah me!

I wish you all the best!

RedSea   

^But do we even agree whether Sool and Sanaag are part of Somaliland or Puntland first of all?

Secondly, I have no idea if Sakhraan is plural term for Sakhar, but it sure apears to an insulting term to be used for someone.

In addition, those men you have mentioned are corrupt politicians,most are aware of their corrupt rule in order to gain their own personal interests... yes we all know that and we are all hoping for better leadership,so what else is new there Mr. Me?

However, I am questioning you of the quote I had above, which you blamed Cadde Muse for not, how should I put it, not repelling the aggression coming from Somaliland.

both Riyale Kahin and Cadde Muse, have to be applauded in avoiding bloodshed.You should be thankful,not critise 'em.For me, I believe,avoiding any mojor conflict is probably one of the positive hightlights of these men,you think it's not.

Anigu markastaa kii iska raaxaysta ayuunbaan ahaa,ka qaylin jiray oo caban jiray, dee inadeer aduu ahaa.