Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Geedi’s desperate shouts!

Saaxib.....Just like after Barre's fall, Maryooley have no plan to erect any goverment after these stooges are ousted. My fear is iyagaa isku soo jeesanayaa.

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Saaxib.....Just like after Barre's fall, Maryooley have no plan to erect any goverment after these stooges are ousted. My fear is iyagaa isku soo jeesanayaa.

You could be right,maybe they will face one another. But thats the future & all we can do is pray for the future to be better.

Right now(literaly)a gaalo army is shelling & killing your people. Let Allah decide what is for the future,you and I should focus on the present,our duca & charity should go into helping the deceased & the needy.

Xudeedi   

I doubt that the war in Sanaag has to do with terrorists but it is sure an attempt to open another war front in the north and risk the fragile peace of the region. The seperatist regime thinks that it has the best chance to reverse the course of events by showing the world that it is capable of reaching one fringe of the defunct colonial border with the possible support of Eritrea and other forces.

Source

Xargaga   

possible support of Eritrea and other forces.

Maakhir can you pls shade us with some evidence about Eritrea relation with Somaliland. Secondly you cannot separate the two. The TFG and the so called intl community has labeled eritrea a terrorist aiding nation, so if at all it has relation with Somaliland then Geedi will have a point in the face of Somalia invaders. Lastly its well known that Berbera is totally under Ethiopian Utilization, hence i wonder how an eritrean shipment can unload at this port without their knowledge.

A.J.   

These guys are talking about Eritrean support for somaliland all over the place, but where is this support and in what way has it been shown?

If we got the support of Eritrea it would be a good thing for us as they are a muslim country with whom we would happily have trade and political relationships but so far i have never heard such a relationship existing so please provide some prove of this.

I for one am very interested in knowing this.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Did you oppose him on Dahar episode though
:D
? I thought he was wrong on that, was he not yaa Casse?

Guess what he was told: Mate you are one heck of a bugger. April is coming to an end, you should've saved it for next year's Fools day. icon_razz.gif

^^ :D:D

Since the Dahar setbacks, most secessionist brothers, and some sisters too :D , have been speaking with grammatical riddles! Come again yaa Suldaanka!

I understand your passion for Somaliland’s case but it’s high time for you and your likeminded folks to reexamine that project, study its feasibility, and tweak your strategies adeer.

In light of Zenawi’s press conference today, wouldn’t it be nice if we could change the title of this thread and name it “Zenawi’s desperate shouts”. Geedi’s cries were just mere echoes of Zenawi’s…