Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Geedi’s desperate shouts!

Ms DD   

Side with the truth Sky. NO shame in it. I am very well known in my family to be the one that is likely to prosecute her clan/family before any other when they are in the wrong. No shame in it. This way youwill become man of principle.

Abwaan   

Toloow Geeddi xaggee gelayaa? Amxaaro waa la jebine Insha Allah. Ma guriga John Garang ee uu hantidii Soomaaliyeed ku iibsaday buu isleeyahay nolol ku dhammayso? Mise Meles buu la qixi?

Sky   

I hear you Ms Dhucdhuc. I don't really have much of a choice do I? The innocent Somali casualties are the only factor for me, I have to admit that I never was against the Anti-Ethiopia brigade. Our land awalba waaba lagu dul xaarey, I felt that the ET card was used for opportunistic reasons. The same opportunism that made the Late Clan Courts use Islam to justify duulaan lagu qaadayo a certain town or oppressing a whole region.

You can see why I haven't been active in the politics section lately. It's best to stay neutral.

Ibtisam   

Xiin and Che :rolleyes: You guys are far too suspicious!, stop hanging around with so many Somalis!. I'm not too familiar with who supports who, nor can I ever remember who is from which clan, I was just a bit confused about his statement of supporting people who he clearly knows are in the wrong because I believe your views are yours alone based on reason, not some kind of crazy loyalty which takes precedence over moral obligations.

Neutrality is a false position when people are dying on a mass scale, a large urban error is being indiscriminately bombed at the hands of the "government", ethopian soliders as a result of the on-going "war of terror". There is a bigger picture to observe here.

In house issues that are the somali inter-clan warfare could and should have been put to one-side when faced with what is occuring now.

The late Union of islamic courts as imperfect as they were, offered a far better solution that what is currently going on, as evidenced by every international group failing the US & Ethopia & TFG for obvious reasons respectively.

To simply label the efforts as a land grab exercise and oppression of the south, is unfair to say the least, but hey your entitled to your positions and your opnions.

Just how anyone can try to pas off whats happened since the turn of year as anything but a total catastrophy for somali's now and for any future reconciliation process is either being blinded by mis-information, or not wanting to get to grips with the facts.

And they are to date:

Approx 320,000 Mogadisgho residents forcibly removed to the outskirts of teh capital

over 1000+ civilian deaths and counting (exact number unknown)

I lost count of how many have been injured, wounded, displaced etc etc.

How can their be any serious expectation of anything coming close to true reconciliation being achieved under these circumstances?

Or are we going to be happy with the circle continuing, with this new element of foriegn invasion acting as a catalyst for future distablization and sustained conflicts.

The are existing examples in the world:

Iraq

Afganistan

More powerfull international forces have been sent there, both on false pretenses, and the insuing effort to secure some semblence of peace without an inclusive peace process, as is the case in somalia have resulted in failed states.

Or should we just continue to view the conflict through the eyes of who's successes or failers occure for who's respective clans?

Because essentially thats what the main bulk of the anaylsis, if thats what you can call some of the contributions on here, has mainly been about.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Sky:

I often think about turning my back on Abdullahi Yusuf for what is happening lately, but it sometimes seems like I'm forced to support him.

smile.gif

He wouldn't survive without you. :D

A.J.   

Sky,

If what is happening right cannot make you turn on abdulahi yusuf then the reasons you originally supported him for must have been very strong i think we can guess what THAT reason was :D

RedSea   

Sky,

That is yourself doing. No one is saying turn against Puntland, no one is saying give up your political stances,however one, a rational being knows when enough is enough. I think you have realized but are afraid to be labeled flip floper. Abti, no side is always wrong or right, you have to switch sides as things go about. If the TFG was right, you sided with it, today they are wrong and what they are doing is immoral and cannot be justified therefore, haku danbaabin while supporting this man.

He is puting Pland and its inhabitants in danger. The state of Pland was doing quite well, today, every percieves the people of Pland (They are somalis offcourse) wrongly, and are blamed for their blind support and loyalty to their man. Come out against this saaxib, don't support the wrong doings.

I don't support Riyale Kahin, and I will not spare a minute to oppose him, why should you for Abdullahi Yusuf?

I hear you Ms Dhucdhuc. I don't really have much of a choice do I? The innocent Somali casualties are the only factor for me, I have to admit that I never was against the Anti-Ethiopia brigade. Our land awalba waaba lagu dul xaarey, I felt that the ET card was used for opportunistic reasons. The same opportunism that made the Late Clan Courts use Islam to justify duulaan lagu qaadayo a certain town or oppressing a whole region.

You can see why I haven't been active in the politics section lately. It's best to stay neutral.

:D sxb siyaasad malin ba waa dhan . be active on your believes. ;)

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Sky:

Ms Dhuchduc & Dheylo

My conscience tells me to condemn the whole TFG altogether of course. But the socalled 'resistance' camp have displayed more often than not, that their war is a war against a certain clan and not necessarily the Ethiopians.

I feel the same way, but condemning the TFG doesn't mean you support the 'resistance'..the 'resistance' can go to hell for all I care. I say we should let them finish each other off..I don't give a damn anymore. May the team with the biggest guns win.

I feel the same way, but condemning the TFG doesn't mean you support the 'resistance'..the 'resistance' can go to hell for all I care. I say we should let them finish each other off..I don't give a damn anymore. May the team with the biggest guns win

Loool.Subxaanalah.Bisinka qabso walaal. You should wish for peace upon Somalis & not wish the Tigres the best(since they have the big Guns).

Teeda kale,what compelled you to say those horrible things about your lovely TFG?

*Cringe*,I ask,I ask smile.gif

Castro   

Violet, don't despair. Pray that the invaders and their collaborators are ousted. Pray as well that Allah ease the suffering of those caught in between. And pray that this madness not spread to the peaceful regions. And finally, pray that this resistance will not turn out to be just another false promise of the kinds we've seen in the past 17 years.

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Brown.....She might have a point...Let them kill each other to the last man.

Read what Comrade Castro said above you.

Teeda kale,Che Maxaa ku qaaday beryahan? *cringe* smile.gif