Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Shitttt ,, It is HIM Again ,,

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

WARNING Do not try to remove Riyaale
:D:D
[/b]

I can assure you Riyaale is going to win, they have no other lifeline. Haha haha :D

Ibtisam   

^^^They are slow to wake, some would say tolerant. I'm just hoping for everyone’s sake that they sleep through regardless of who wins, for if they wake, Riyaal and co will be toast [politically and otherwise] and there would be few more crimes people can cry about for the next few centuries.

(By THEY I mean the people)

Ibtisam   

^^^No, the reality. If they just keep their head down and get on with life, then all is well. If they raise up and care enough to pick a bone, then history will just repeat itself.

P.s. Paragon, Was I ever the type to make threats lol, Lucky for me I don't have any control over what happens. Just standing by, looking on

shame elections. All for show.

half the people live on remittance and the other half beg on the street. No economy, jobs, infrastructure or functional insitituions. no law or order. no justice system. nothing that basically show cases a state.

this is an elections for the fools. wallahi this is so pathetic.

Paragon   

^I see. Is football popular in Somaliland? If yes, then the people should be encouraged to play and watch more footie. That should be a good way of keeping them dis-interested in politics.

Ibti, you might not be the kind who make threats but don't underestimate your agitated sentiment towards politics in Hargeisa, because you share the common discomfort of the average Somalilander.

by the way, burco was the same hell hole i visited last time.

Other than peace, there is absolutely nothing there. Nothing.

i swear i hate riyaale and the rest of the trash politicians. IS this how we issaq have sunk low?

Ibtisam   

Somali pirate, haye sheeko ayaad heesa, baal abtiirso, :D I don't believe you (that should keep him busy for a while icon_razz.gif ) Nor do I believe you went to Burco or anywhere in SL, for the simple reason you talk about politics and development in the same breath. Anyone who set foot in the place knows everyone is on their own, waa biila government. You do know there is no welfare system right?? Oh no, you didn't, poor thing.

PAragon: Hmmm, I hope not, If they feel like I do beeri hoor ayah luugu kaal teegi laah, ibtilo and a half redface.gif

Originally posted by Somali Pirate:

by the way, burco was the same hell hole i visited last time.

Other than peace, there is absolutely nothing there. Nothing.

i swear i hate riyaale and the rest of the trash politicians. IS this how we issaq have sunk low?

Nothing is better than peace sxb ......

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

Somali pirate, haye sheeko ayaad heesa, baal abtiirso,
:D
I don't believe you (that should keep him busy for a while
icon_razz.gif
) Nor do I believe you went to Burco or anywhere in SL, for the simple reason you talk about politics and development in the same breath. Anyone who set foot in the place knows everyone is on their own, waa biila government. You do know there is no welfare system right?? Oh no, you didn't, poor thing.

PAragon: Hmmm, I hope not, If they feel like I do beeri hoor ayah luugu kaal teegi laah, ibtilo and a half
redface.gif

ibtisam,

believe what you will. I may lie to you but i won't be able to lie against Allah. Burco my hometown was crap. It's till crap. My mother sends money to burco every month. It's just makes me sad.

Somalis have lost that self sufficiency. It's all remitance money. I have no probs with that don't get me wrong. Infact i happily donate whatever i have to my step sister in hargeysa. But it's just makes me angry seeing these shame elections.

this pathetic dogs who masquerade as politicians......what have they ever done for somaliland. bunch of self delusional hasid trash. Controlled by a warlord traitot riyaale who has no problems working with our enemy. They practically control berbera. That's how far we have sunk.

Just couple od days ago, my aunty was very ill and had to travel to hargeysa for treatment. She is still ill. The hosipital has no clue with what's wrong with her. Sorry but it Makes me so mad.

For how long are we going to be like this?

To the others,

yes i am angry. Angry at seeing our nation like this. Angry at seeing our people like this. I have pictures of my father may allah bless him when he was a general in the army of siad barre.

Just looking at those pictures makes me angry. Such beautiful country and now razed to the ground.

I wonder what my father who fought in the ****** war would make of the fact that our country has become a play ground for eithopia and other countries.

By the way i see no distinction between somaliland and puntland. their politicians are a bunch of self serving trash.

^This guy is joke!

Get out of town, sheegato foqal sheegato. smile.gif

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

quote:Originally posted by Allamagan:

WARNING Do not try to remove Riyaale
:D:D

I can assure you Riyaale is going to win, they have no other lifeline. Haha haha
:D
[/b]
Guess what? He is going to win. smile.gif

Prepare for another 5 years. He has shown that he is able to learn new tricks although the old ex-NSS dog that he is. We will teach him about democracy and how to have a healthy open competition with opposition or within party. All these are new things for and we understand he will occationally fall and we will support him to get back on his feet and continuee... all while you calaacal on here. How is that for a deal in the next 5 years?