Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Shitttt ,, It is HIM Again ,,

^Rome was not built in a day

Slowly but surely, the SNM's founding visions of: a free, fair and democratic society, will be realised.

free fair democratic society? rofl!

no economy, no jobs, no law and order, no insititutions, no infrastructure, no facilities, no investments, no credible functional police or state apparatus.

absolutely nothing.

what a sham elections. truly a one for the political fools and the gullible.

11 years and the state is still a hell hole. While ordinary somalis struggle to survive these politicians send their children to europe and even have the time for parties for their wives.

totally pathetic

me   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^Rome was not built in a day

Slowly but surely, the SNM's founding visions of: a free, fair and democratic society, will be realised.

Unfortunately for you SNM visions are only to be found in marfashes today.

^to you maybe

But the reality on the ground says otherwise. And as such, the caravan marches on. smile.gif

Originally posted by Somali Pirate:

no economy, no jobs, no law and order, no insititutions, no infrastructure, no facilities, no investments, no credible functional police or state apparatus.

absolutely nothing.

11 years and the state is still a hell hole. While ordinary somalis struggle to survive these politicians send their children to europe and even have the time for parties for their wives.

totally pathetic

You can keep looking into you father's pictures sxb... I think that is a worthwhile thing for you do. :D

Somali Pirate, why are you shocked at SL residents living on remittance where do you think SL is in Europe? Fact is all of Somalia or for that matter Africa lives like this.

Also, Burco, Hargeisa and all of SL and PL is peaceful, so to say Burco is a hell hole is rubbish, I bet you haven't been there cos I have been and it is great as are the others I mentioned.

Emperor   

Riyaale should go, Silaanyo the next President of clan fiefdom, the guy have had a life time to wait for this, isku xishooda oo bal maanta saara waa ceeb weeye waxaaniye...

My advice to reer SL, let there be a change time, a new Admin and new faces...

Emperor   

^Meeshu hadaanay post office ahayn hadaa ma qabrigaa oo ninkii lagilayaa ilaa yamul abid kujiraayo...

Adeer Siilaanyo safka muddo badan buu kujiray markaan waa inuu helaa, they cheated last time and told him that you lost by eighty votes :D , a mere 80 counts, LOooool.... Me, war ninku sabarki nabi ayuub buu sabray, and that patience have to pay off, thats my point...

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^to you maybe

But the reality on the ground says otherwise. And as such, the caravan marches on.
smile.gif

quote:

absolutely nothing.

totally pathetic

You can keep looking into you father's pictures sxb... I think that is a worthwhile thing for you do.
:D
with your kind around, i doubt we will reach the heights our country achieved back in the day when somalia was a country.

Right now we are a laughing stock around the world.

Our fish plundered, our beaches contaminated with nuclear waste coz we have no navy.

our people refugees around the world with no voice.

our people in somalia have no oppurtunities in life. I was lucky to be born in abu dhabi

amisom troops and eithopians killing somalis at will because we have no army to protect us

this what we have become in 18 years.

a broken nation.

Originally posted by cabdi-case:

Somali Pirate, why are you shocked at SL residents living on remittance where do you think SL is in Europe? Fact is all of Somalia or for that matter Africa lives like this.

Also, Burco, Hargeisa and all of SL and PL is peaceful, so to say Burco is a hell hole is rubbish, I bet you haven't been there cos I have been and it is great as are the others I mentioned.

see that's the difference between you and me. i refuse to believe that we somalis can only live on remittance. we have mineral resources. we have a vast coastline. we are a people blessed with things.

but instead of setting our differences aside for the country and building our land and building an economy so that people can prosper, we continue to live like parasites around the world. refugees. allah has given us a country. yet we ruined it and instead of puuting it right we abandon it. if somalia was a person, she would be a broken women, abused all her life.

i don't my country to be a nation of welfare.

i want the best for my country.

i wanna tell people about the achievements of her country. our culture, our people, our language. that's what i want. I want somalia to be strong country that gains the respect of other nations.

Unfortunately, what we have is a country with the majority of them as simple minded fools. content with living in a miserable life. blinded with a disease of qabeel. suspicious and hateful of each other even though we share the same language and religion. perferring to ally with our enemies rather than your own countryman.

what a sad site. the nation is in a coma. And it will remain so until we can settle our petty differences and be united country once again.

By the way, i have been to burco. it's my hometown. when i say it is a hell hole i mean it's derelict town. peaceful. but might as well be shanty town. so many nice kids there.

kids who deserve an education, jobs, and opprtunities. shame the adults had to ruin the country beyound all recognition

NASSIR   

Suldaan, I know you decided to compromise but if you don't turn to be a loyal opposition to your country's ills, remember you are not doing any good. Give it healthy criticism and be blunt about the administration's blunder.

Upon knowing the illegal one year presidential extension, you have once vowed to give up "Somaliland" politics until Mr. Riyale resigns . I wonder if you still adhere to that declaration.

To the others,

yes i am angry. Angry at seeing our nation like this. Angry at seeing our people like this. I have pictures of my father may allah bless him when he was a general in the army of siad barre.

Just looking at those pictures makes me angry. Such beautiful country and now razed to the ground.

I wonder what my father who fought in the ****** war would make of the fact that our country has become a play ground for eithopia and other countries.

Wow a somalilander who's not blind to reality, well said.