Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

We should be Proud to be American Citizen. We should have supported Iraq War!

Paltalk   

TO: OG_Girl

With all due respect your arguement is baseless and short sighted. How in the world can you claim Saddam was never threat. When the whole world witnessed Saddam's bruttal invasion of Kuwait. Saddam's use of chemical and biological weapons against his own people. I guess you are not familiar with history.

Because of Saddam's history, his aggression and his deception we had every reason to believe he was a grave and gathering threat to our national security and the peace of the civilized world.

He was strong supporter to the outlawed groups." terrorists" who's intension are destruction and to inflict mass murder. It is unwise to take risks when the threat is clear. Our President bush acted with a good vision, his first priority job is to secure the safety of every American citizen and that is why he was elected as our president.

On September the 11th, 2001, America,and all free nations saw how the ideologies of hatred and terror in a distant part of the world could bring violence and grief to our own citizens. We resolved to fight these threats actively, wherever they gather, before they reach our shores. And we resolved to oppose these threats by promoting freedom and democracy in the Middle East, a region that has known so much bitterness and resentment.

I would suggest that you Paltalk are niether a somali or a muslim. Infact i would guesss that your an american, most probably of Jewish Decent. As simple as that.

Plz Brothers and sisters lets not waste any more time responding to this Persons Idiocy and madness.

Shujue do you know of any yanks who got killed today? They are getting killed almost everyday, sometimes 3 kills a day. I like that. Paltalk, you are what i call a chicken-hawk. Or a keyboard commando, you only talk about war BUT dont do any fightings yourself.

Paltalk   

TO:Shujui

Just because there is sharp contrast with our opinions that does not mean I am a non moslem,or a jewish. Your own thinking suggests you are narrow minded. are you actually telling me that if I would agree with your view points and your perception that would make me a moslem and non jewish. I would advise you before you use any personal attack examine your self. and ask your self these question, Do you actually want to convince me that it is bad to suport America's war of freedom. Do you want me to adopt your veiws. what is your intension of insulting me.

Anyway, next time you disagree with someone's veiw make sure you place your self in that person's shoes..that is how you become a problem solver.you don't jump to conclusion right away....

Xalimo7   

Paltalk i thought you have won this contest , so why not just put them into action,send all of them back to wee ever they want to,

see you, am around dude

Paltalk   

TO: xalimo7

we all know that freedom must be defended, We also understand that defending freedom requires cost and sacrifice.And the United States is grateful for willingness to bear the burdens. The war on terror continues. We will see it through to victory. Global terrorist networks are a threat to America,and to all peaceful nations.And we are disrupting and destroying those networks. The proliferation of weapons of mass destruction is a threat to America,and to all peaceful nations. We will persevere until that threat is removed. Radicalism and ideologies of hatred are a threat to America, and to all peaceful nations. And we are determined to spread liberty and progress and hope, We should all open our minds and understand the reality of life and this world. it is unfortunate how we are all blind folded from the realities of this modern world. It would be virtually impossible for everyone of you to live in freedom,privacy, dignity, and equality without America's determination to enfore Democracy.

Paltalk   

Good news for the Iraqi people and the World..Finally the two son's of Saddam are dead and they no longer posses any threat...The regime is gone for good...Their death is a sign of victory!

Paltalk   

TO: AngelEyes

Saddam Hussein's regime spent more than three decades oppressing Iraq's people, attacking Iraq's neighbors, and threatening the world's peace. The regime tortured at home, promoted terror abroad, and armed in secret. Now, with the regime of Saddam Hussein gone forever, a few remaining holdouts are trying to prevent the advance of order and freedom.

These killers are the enemies of Iraq's people. They operate mainly in a few areas of the country. And wherever they operate, they are being hunted, and they will be defeated.Saddam Hussein's sons were responsible for torture, maiming and murder of countless Iraqis. Now, more than ever, all Iraqis can know that the former regime is gone and will not be coming back.

God bless American..and please show your support to our troops who are assisting the Iraqi people because they also suffer terror in the persue of installing freedom and order in Iraq.

Paltalk   

TO: King_40

First of all the link you refered to me only provided me with one picture, and this picture is when the president visited the border of South Korea and North Korea, and there is nothing wrong with the picture. Nevertheless, it is obviouse that today Bush is responsible for the Saftey of millions of Americans.

He was elected to secure the saftey and the security of his American fellow citizens. He has shown great leadership for the past two years. His leader ship was put to a test by outlawed groups and rogue nations who threaned the peace of the civilized world, And he made excellent progress eliminating all those threats.

Considering his diligent and progress work he as done for his country there is no doubt American people are safer under his leadership. Take my advise never underestimate the experience, the knowledge and the intelligence, of our great leader.

He has certainly shown a great leadership and an outstanding job. He efforts and his determination was highly appreciated. Considering how he managed to solve extreme problems in the middle of national crisis there is not doubt he will be elected again. Be ready to vote..

king_450   

Paltalk Bro , i am down with you, for your observation, but my God did u say nothing wrong with the picture, check it again, and incase you missed again check the lenses, man They are not Open, the so called leader of the free world, don't even know to take off the cover from the binocular, he must be watching a dark hole or nothing.

Paltalk   

TO: King

Come on that is not big deal..these camera holders are very picky and very sensitive they want to capture their camera with every move. So never buy that, I actually have seen this on the news when he visited there.

Paltalk   

Terrorists turned their violence against the United Nations. The U.N. personnel and Iraqi citizens killed in the bombing were in that country on a purely humanitarian mission. Men and women in the targeted building were working on reconstruction, medical care for Iraqis. They were there to help with the distribution of food. A number have been killed or injured. And to those who suffered, I extend my sympathy to them.

I believe now we are in position to think twice and understand who are the real enemies of the Iraqi people!.