Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

We should be Proud to be American Citizen. We should have supported Iraq War!

Our work in Iraq has been hard. Our coalition has faced changing conditions of war, and that has required perseverance, sacrifice, and an ability to adapt. However, we are known for our sincere commitment we will prevail over all odds and the rise of a free and self-governing Iraq will deny terrorists a base of operation, discredit their narrow ideology, and give momentum to reformers across the region. This will be a decisive blow to terrorism at the heart of its power, and a victory for the security of America and the civilized world.

Originally posted by somealien:

america helped saddam into power and did the same for many other dictators and generally ONLY have their own interersts in mind and... damn i dont know what to say other than practice some critical thinking when watching the news and read up on 'some 'history ...also CONGO is suffering a genocidal war right now, you think theyre gonna "rescue" the people like they did the iraqis(funny how all their history disapeared) or you think theyll stand back like they did the rawandanese?

why should the US of A or the World at all clean up Africas mess? Even the mentally ill no better then genocide and turning ppl against their own is nothing new butu all took it to another level. when it reaches this level your own your own.

Fyr   

Originally posted by Snow the informer:

quote:Originally posted by somealien:

america helped saddam into power and did the same for many other dictators and generally ONLY have their own interersts in mind and... damn i dont know what to say other than practice some critical thinking when watching the news and read up on 'some 'history ...also CONGO is suffering a genocidal war right now, you think theyre gonna "rescue" the people like they did the iraqis(funny how all their history disapeared) or you think theyll stand back like they did the rawandanese?

why should the US of A or the World at all clean up Africas mess? Even the mentally ill no better then genocide and turning ppl against their own is nothing new butu all took it to another level. when it reaches this level your own your own.
Believe it or not, the west fashioned more or less all of African conflicts.

(- The Congo: How and why the West organised Lumumba's assassination -)

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2001/jan2001/lum-j10_prn.shtml

im aware the west backed and established dictators but im aware that with these type of dark alliances comes coperation. Without the consent of africans a clear invasion would have to take place in order to re-establish control.im not letting the whites offthe hook i just want to know whats with africans making these lethal betrayols. i mean what gives?

To: Snow

I believe you are generalizing when you say the "the west is known to give raise to dictators" From the historical point of view, America is unique in it's role in the world. America is a good and has been a great nation. America remains to be the sole supreme super power in the world today, and it plays an active role in every aspect of the world, whether it is responding to calls of those who suffer under oppression, or those who are victims of natural causes such as flood,diseases,and famine. It would be America's pleasure to initiate an effective African strategy,We know by fact that Africa has been a continent dominated by thoughts and dreams. America is obliged by virtues to help those who need help in times of need. Now, it is indisputable that Africa is in desperate need for America's wealth, Yet, America still remains generous and it is commited to carry out the same spirit we had when we transformed Germany and Japan from nations of chaos to Democratic nations who are also an economic powerhouse in their continents. We say to AFrica "Help is on the way".

mof--if u believe what u wrote, then i have castle to sell in iraq! it got olympic size pool and 120 harams!!

ever u ever heard of nothing is free!! plz spair me the spin garbage! who is paying u bills bro!!

:eek:

Man of freedom u have me confused with another poster. io diddnt say the west gave rise to dictators. but it sounds to me like you think america should help Africa. I believe the differencebetween America and theUN is one MUST help ppl and one MAY help people. The USA does NOT have to help Africa so i dont think you should try to force our hand by way of guilt trip or you will never get help. Looking at your location i think you could give a very interesting perspective on alot of things around here. Being in Western Sahara you can give your views on Somaliland's recognition because of WS being recognized by only 76 nations. You also give a perspective on theUS becaouse ofour support for Moroco and Morocco's attemps at squashing WS. You can also give your views on what Somaliland should and shouldnt do as an unrecognized state. do u kno of any good Western Sahara forums? who are WS's leaders and can WS compete at he Olympics?

Since the day we have liberated the Iraqi people, the world has witnessed the horrific and the barbaric acts on the iraqi insurgencies, they have become the enemies of peace, they have refused to allow peace and order to take place. Now, every person with a rational mind has the right to question this acts and if it constitutes a legitimate resistance.

Wiilo   

"America remains to be the sole supreme super power in the world today, and it plays an active role in every aspect of the world, whether it is responding to calls of those who suffer under oppression, or those who are victims of natural causes such as flood,diseases,and famine"

I don't know what u trying to say, but i don't like the roles that America plays in the World, and their foreign affairs/policy towards middleEast, and all the Islamic States in region.

Go figure