Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

We should be Proud to be American Citizen. We should have supported Iraq War!

^^^^^ Really ^^^^^^

How very short sighted you are. Must you continue Embrassing your self with such Irreversible Blunders. Is FoxNews the only news network you watch??

Well whatever the reason, i will always be around to expose your Nonsense and Lies

Paltalk   

TO: Shujui-1

Your comments are unpleasant, You have no right to side track my remarks, if you disagree with my perceptions that does not mean you can say i am short sighted, and I lie. Don't expose lies expose the nature of the truth. I will ignore your comments but if you fail to notice your offensive words, I will resort to report your negative behavior. And as a result you will face the most severe consequences. And I dont' think if you want to remain as member of this site you want to continue the way you conduct your behavior. You are attempting to be intelligent but without common sense your intelligent is nothing but waste of energy. So save the drama and shift the course of your negative attitude. Don't abuse the pleasure and the privilage that you are given in this site. I would advise you to always maintain high level of vigilance.!

TONY BLAIR ABOUT TO GET EMPEACHED......AND UR MAN GEORGE BUSH IS NEXT.

I HAD A QUESTION FOR MR PALTALK. DEFINE BEING PATRIOTIC FOR ME . IS IT SITTING IN UR BUTT AND WATCHING THE LEADER OF UR COUNTRY LEAD U TO DISASTER OR IS IT FINDING THE REALITY AND DOING WHAT U THINK IS RIGHT? :confused:

.WE ALL KNOW THAT IRAQ WAS NO THREAT IF IT WAS A THREAD WERE ARE THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. WHY HAVENT THEY DISCOVERED THEM YET.THEY CAN AND THEY WILL NEVER CUZ THEY WERE NEVER A THREAD THE MAN HAD GOTTEN RID OF THEM LIKE HE SAID HE DID redface.gif .

SUPPORT WHO THE TROOPS . I DO SUPPORT THEM CUZ THEY AINT GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT MOST OF THEM ARE MINORITY WHO ARE HOPPING THE GOV WILL PAY FOR THEIR COLLEGE..

NOT TO BE SIDE TRACKTED OR ANYTHING. WHY ARENT WE ATTACKING KOREA AGAIN? IS IT CUZ THEY REALY HAVE THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AND WE ARE TO SCARED?

WHY HAVENT WE ATTACKED PAKISTAN AFTER THEY TESTED THEIR NUCLEAR BOMB?

WHY NOT INDIA THEY HAD A NUCLEAR BOMB TOO?

IS THERE A SLITE CHANCE THAT THOSE COUNTRY ARE OF NO BENNEFIT AND IRAQ WAS CUZ THEY HAVE THE OIL ? :confused: (LETS SEE IF U FIGURE IT OUT)

WHAT MAKES U SAY THAT THE WAR IS NOT AGAINTS ISLAMIC COUNTRIES CUZ IT IT STIKES ME A LITTLE ODD THAT WE ATTACKED IRAQ, WE MAY ATTACK IRAN AND SYRIA ...HMMMMM AINT IT ODD THAT THEY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH SAUDI ARABIA CUZ FAHAD IS ABOUT TO DIE AND KIND ABDUL IS NOT THEIR FAV MAN IN SAUDI ARABIA?

TALKING ABOUT ALLIES AGAIN.

IS IT ME OR WERE ALL THE 15 TERRORIST FROM SAUDI ARABIA AND SO WAS SADDAM INSTEAD WE PRESSURRED AFGHANISTAN :confused:

IF U ARE EXPERIEMENTING AND IS LOOKING FOR COUNTER ARGUMENTS U GOT MY PROBS IF NOT AND U ARE SERIOUS, DUDE STOP WATCHING FOX IT MAKES OUR SMART MEN SOUND DUMB.

HONESTLY UR REPLIES ARE NOT MENTALLY STIMULATING SO IF U DO RESPOND COME UP WITH A BETTER ARGUMENT AND BETTER POINTS "BE PROUD CITIZEN HE DID FOR HIS COUNTRY ALL THAT SH!T WONT MAKE U WIN A CASE :rolleyes:

REMIND ME TO WHY THE SENATOR THAT SAID IRAQ WAS A THREAT TO USA AND ENGLAND COMMITED SUICIDE AGAIN.IS IT MAY BE CUZ OF GUILT.NO WONDER BLAIR IS GETTING IMPEACHED :rolleyes: .

Paltalk   

TO: Imperial_lady

First, some ask why Iraq is different from other countries or regimes that also have terrible weapons. While there are many dangers in the world, the threat from Iraq standed alone,because it gathered the most serious dangers of our age in one place. Iraq's weapons of mass destruction were controlled by a murderous tyrant who has already used chemical weapons to kill thousands of people. This same tyrant has tried to dominate the Middle East, has invaded and brutally occupied a small neighbor, has struck other nations without warning, and holds an unrelenting hostility toward the United States.

By its past and present actions, by its technological capabilities, by the merciless nature of or the former iraqi regime, Iraq was unique.The fundamental problem with Iraq remained the nature of the former iraqi regime, itself. Saddam Hussein was a homicidal dictator who was addicted to weapons of mass destruction.

Knowing these realities, America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we couldn't wait for the final proof the smoking gun that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.

The United States of America, nor the world community of nations can tolerate deliberate deception and offensive threats on the part of any nation, large or small. We no longer live in a world,where only the actual firing of weapons represents a sufficient challenge to a nations security to constitute maximum peril.

Understanding the threats of our time, knowing the designs and deceptions of the former Iraqi regime, we have had every reason to assume the worst, and we have had an urgent duty to prevent the worst from occuring.

Some believes we could have addressed this danger by simply resuming the old approach to inspections, and applying diplomatic and economic pressure. Yet this is precisely what the world has tried to do since 1991.

Changed   

Originally posted by Paltalk:

TO: Imperial_lady

First, some ask why Iraq is different from other countries or regimes that also have terrible weapons. While there are many dangers in the world, the threat from Iraq standed alone,because it gathered the most serious dangers of our age in one place. Iraq's weapons of mass destruction were controlled by a murderous tyrant who has already used chemical weapons to kill thousands of people. This same tyrant has tried to dominate the Middle East, has invaded and brutally occupied a small neighbor, has struck other nations without warning, and holds an unrelenting hostility toward the United States.

paltalk could u please provide a proove to ur point...if they had weapons of mass destruction where is it now ? why didnt they use it agains the united states during the war?

and talking about dictatorship, ever thought about

china and tibet?

cuba?

north korea?

india with kashmir?(they all torture and kill y not them y iraq ..well maybe cuz all the countries i mention are non islamic countries icon_razz.gif )

........ we all know saddam was not an angel ..he killed and tortured , and the united states did not give a Flying F*uck about it when he was their ally...why now? hmm let me think :rolleyes: ..is there a chance that the iraqi regime now was a threat cuz they were not allies with the unites states anymore :D . united states provided the anthrax to iraqis during the iran-iraq war..aint it odd they gave him weapons to kill his neighbors the iranis :eek: ..but y did they gave the weapons ?..cuz he was in war with them and we all know its okay to kill ur enemies but why make an issue out of it when they uses the same weapons he used for iran for the war in kuwait.. why is it immoral all of a sudden :confused: ..

correct me if am wrong but didnt the CIA director say he gave out the wrong information about iraq selling Uranium to african ..correct me if am wrong again ! was the war on iraq not bassed on it selling(besides owning) weapons of mass destruction?

they have no proove of him having weapons of mass destruction.. they also have no proove of him selling weapons of mass destruction..they just went to war for all the wrong reason which is to get oil from iraq ;)

Paltalk   

TO: Mizz-Unique

I have heard so many times that question of "where are the WMD" But I believe it is too early to say this. The coalition forces who liberated the Iraqi people has priorities that serves the interest of the Iraqi people, before they begin to search any WMD they have to restore law and order, if there is no hope or restoration of law and order the process of finding this WMD could be very tediouse and complicated process. The coalition forces are still in their early stages. But their efforts of finding these WMD is being undermined by the alarming frequency of insurgency and attacks. But it is only a matter of time. time will tell!

Imperial_Lady, Mizz_Unique, Lucky, Shujui-1 and the rest you guys said it all!

Someone once said: "Don't argue with a subborn person, it will lead you no where" and that's what I gotta say to you PalTalk.

I'm amazed you kept this up this long. Well, you go and fight for America:rolleyes: :rolleyes: !!!

I don't live in america, and that is one of things I'm glad about.

.:peace n luv:.

With the greatest of respects B******ks ((as we say here in England))Baltalk.

You can resort to whatever you want, but the more lies and mis-information you post here, the more you should ready yourself for my counter argumnets so get over it

I dont think that i ever used anything but accurate descriptions of a highly decrepit insensitve and remarkable pointless discourse.

U use such words as 'world community' 'free world' 'terrorist' bal bla bla. All you do is talk retoric absaloutly useless piontless beligernt yaboo retoric.

Why dont you look at the title of this topic that u set and ask your self seriously (A) where your loyalty comes first (i) in being an adopted citzen of the multi-national corporations that is american, or (ii) In Islam and your Muslim Brothers and sisters whether they be in somalia Iraq Nigeria or China ??

I think you have got yourself very confussed and i would ask you to look at what u write, and dont get overly emtional at my more than fair critiqe of your morally bankrupt stance.

Iraq wasnt attacked by USA and its Puppet Britan ((in which both countries populations were firmly against such actions)) for the sake of democracry or for the sake of riding Iraq of a destructive dictator.

It was all about the taking advantage of the ((once in a life time oppotunity)) of post-9/11 climate to confront an 'invisible enemy', in a war that could see no end. So that permenant militery bases can be expanded further into uncharted terroities and un-hospitable regimes who didnt want there economies to be controlled be toppled.

I think you need to take a long seriosu look at your self, and the highly insesntive, inaccurate non-sensical postion that you have so stubbornly defended and see the errors in your ways.

I for one would be more than happy to accept an appolgy for your actions on behave of the nomads smile.gif

I leave you with this article to ponder on

Oil and security l

i am proud to be an american citizen? i dont wanna read this thread cuz it gonna take me a long time to analyze everybody's opinion!

but here is my reason of not being proud as citizen of the us! uncle sam put me in 33% tax bracket! so every dollar i make he takes 33 cents

that really rubs me the wrong way! specially when i pay more taxes than those rich morans!!

SO U WANT ME TO BE PROUD OF THIS COUNTRY! :confused:

maaaan..i've been gone for a while but i see that paltalk...u still havent quit...tell me how much does the american government pay u to talk all dis crap....i wonder :confused:

LuCkY   

PaLtaLk quit contradicting yourseLf man!!!

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY PALTALK:

TO: OG_Girl

With all due respect your arguement is baseless and short sighted. How in the world can you claim Saddam was never threat. When the whole world witnessed Saddam's bruttal invasion of Kuwait. Saddam's use of chemical and biological weapons against his own people. I guess you are not familiar with history.

REMEMBER THIS^^^^^?

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY SHUJUI-1

^^^^^ Really ^^^^^^

How very short sighted you are. Must you continue Embrassing your self with such Irreversible Blunders. Is FoxNews the only news network you watch??

Well whatever the reason, i will always be around to expose your Nonsense and Lies

AND THIS^^^^^ONE?

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY PALTALK:

TO: Shujui-1

Your comments are unpleasant, You have no right to side track my remarks, if you disagree with my perceptions that does not mean you can say i am short sighted, and I lie. Don't expose lies expose the nature of the truth. I will ignore your comments but if you fail to notice your offensive words, I will resort to report your negative behavior. And as a result you will face the most severe consequences. And I dont' think if you want to remain as member of this site you want to continue the way you conduct your behavior. You are attempting to be intelligent but without common sense your intelligent is nothing but waste of energy. So save the drama and shift the course of your negative attitude. Don't abuse the pleasure and the privilage that you are given in this site. I would advise you to always maintain high level of vigilance.!

HOW ABOUT THIS^^^^^ONE?

DO YOU SEE ANY SIMILARITIES?

HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE OFFENDED BY SHUJUI-1 WHEN YOU YOURSELF CALLED SOMEONE ELSE THE SAME THING? :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Paltalk   

TO: Shujui, diamondprince, lucky, angleeyes.

You are totally misguided, you are blind folded by the nature of the changing modern World. Since you happen to have hasty, impulsive prejudgement it would be difficult for you to understand what American stands for. The qualities of courage and compassion that we strive for in America also determine our conduct abroad. The American flag stands for more than our power and our interests. Our founders dedicated this country to the cause of human dignity, the rights of every person, and the possibilities of every life. This conviction leads us into the world to help the afflicted, and defend the peace, and confound the designs of evil men.

In Afghanistan and in Iraq, we helped liberate an oppressed people. And we will continue helping them secure their country, rebuild their society, and educate all their children boys and girls.

Only those who are short sighted, naive, and who try hard to be intelligent when they actually not making sense think that our intentions was to occupay in Iraq. But those who are intelligent and are positive thinkers are always optimistic and they believe, This nation can lead the world in sparing innocent people from a plague of nature. And this nation is leading the world in confronting and defeating the man-made evil of international terrorism.!

LuCkY   

Listen PaLtaLk "misguided" or not thats your opinion and i couLd care Less what you or anybody eLse thinks-so save me the sad LitteL asinine arguments/wiLes...ONce again i couLd care Less. So preach on if it makes you sLeep better at Night. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And as i have stated before quiting using "we" because you are onLy-I repeat ONLY speaking for yourseLf not the american peopLe. :rolleyes:

ALL of those arguments that you have put forth are a Load of crap-and i personaLLy dont give a rats a$$ about it because it wont benefit me in the Long run-right now or in any way for that matter. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So...if you are in a serach to heLping the unfortunate,"ignorant",third worLd countries that are misLead and are a threat to "mankind" and the great nation of america...i suggest you take baby steps first.Meaning start supporting and aiding right at home where aLL the money that is wasted couLd reaLLy benefit the heLpLess americans at home-that is if you and your "we" are trying to heLp anybody for that matter. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Like i said before dont caLL peopLe the same things that offend you when someone eLse uses it to describe your shortcomings. :mad:

Hold Up! Let me "analyse" what you wrote. First you say:

You are totally misguided, you are blind folded by the nature of the changing modern World.

I'm sorry hun, but it looks to me like your the one "misguided". I'm not "blind", it seems to me that you can't even tell the difference between reality and "bush-world". I suggest some reality pills, take it every 5 minutes (or everytime you bable about non-sense) and take as much needed. Doctors orders ;) Now Be A Good Boy and take a long rest.

Only those who are short sighted, naive, and who try hard to be intelligent when they actually not making sense...

Wow :eek: ...Lets applause for PalTalk, he just described himself without referring to us. :rolleyes: It's funny in that "half" sentence you have summed up everything about you.

.:peace n luv:.