Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

We should be Proud to be American Citizen. We should have supported Iraq War!

Paltalk   

OG_GIrl

I am amazed and shocked to death by the responses i am receiving..do this people actually think the way they think..or am I the only one who is perceiving them differently...I am aversion to their varience with their views...very funny!

Paltalk, I give you credit for sticking around this long with your ideas/oppinons. You never backed down even when people jumped down your throat including me. As you can see I given up. You won! YOU FREAKING WON! You are a proud and true american! You got what you wanted and your voice was heard! Now PLZ PLZ end this 12 page of non-sense once and for all!

P.S. If I appologise will you give it a rest?

.:peace n luv:.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Paltalk you the Man. Hey is this the longest 12page threat , for real?

Diamond well said, you the women. now peace is in the air.

Let's really thank Paltak for all his hard work , and replying each and every 1 of you so politely without an insult .Thank you Paltalk,

c/salam

OG_Girl   

Originally from paltalk:

..do this people actually think the way they think..or am I the only one who is perceiving them differently..

paltalk , no commintes ...u know me long enough, i been asking the same question but after 2 yrs there one answer from me wich is :

NO COMMENTS :rolleyes:

To: paltalk

can U and I make open debate and Lucky and diamond prencess wll be judges ... or my side r those cute girls and u can choose ur judges .... 2 from me and 2 from u let us see ... and 1 from moderators

paltalk be man don't scare from chicks ... i know we don't bite :D

*lol lucky.

sweet sister, i know how u feel , as i told him i disagree 100% but i like when i see some people very stricked with what they belive , as my self i am not that stricked what i m into so i always change my mind ...i am learning from him ...see even learning from those i disagree with them , i take some thing useful , leave others or not apply with me .

Halliburton Scores More Iraq Contracts

Halliburton Co, an oil-field service company formerly run by US vice president Dick Cheney, has won even more contracts that will earn it millions of dollars as it helps to rebuild Iraq after the recent conflict there.

The Washington Post and the Wall Street Journal have both reported that Halliburton, along with construction company Bechtel, are the recent recipients of lucrative Iraq contracts.

The Post states that Halliburton is set to make hundreds of millions more than previously reported out of the contracts. Bechtel, according to the Journal, will receive US$350 million for building contracts, 50% more than was previously allocated.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You see no peace, just pieces being cuvered out.

Paltalk   

To: Diamond

It is not a matter winning and losing. The issue that we are dealing is about understanding the nature of the truth. What matters with me is if you are convinced that the war was justified. But if you unfortunately remain to be unconvinced. My attempts were abortive than. But for your own interest it is imperative to view this kind of extreme issues from the broader side.

Paltalk   

To: OG

good proposal but I dont' think I can deal with people who view issue from their side, and as result of that I strongly believe there won't be any progress toward any open discussion with these "chicks" you are talking about

Paltalk   

TO: Shujui

It is true that hillburton scored more contracts in rebuilding Iraq's oil fields. This clearly and concisely indicates America's commitment to rebuild Iraq.At this period of time there is no functioning Iraqi company that would have the capability to enhance the countries oild fields and it infrustructres, and as a direct result of that American companies have the right to win the contracts because their Government liberated Iraqi people after all and that is why they deserve to win this contracts.

So...you're not gonna stop...I tried...Allah I tried... :rolleyes:

OG_Girl, Thats a good idea. And I'd be on yourside. ;)

But as for you Paltalk, there never is progress when you're in a debate. As you can see you got 12 pages of what? Same riff-raff I believe. And one more thing, I ain't a "chick" last time I checked I wasn't born from a chicken.

.:peace n luv:.

LuCkY   

OG_GirL my sis its useLess i teLL ya.I have read and tried to swaLLow the information he brought forth but it was bunch of BS and i just couLdnt digest it.And i have said to him over and over again:UnLike him i did not once insuLt him or personaLLy attack him.And he manages to just take pits and pieces of what we asked him and respond to-of course the ones that appeaL to him.See thats not much of a debate. And he keeps on contradicting himseLf over and over again. :rolleyes:

When you are debating you need to take aLL the information that is presented to from your opponent and answer as compLetLy as possibLe.

And Like i said there is no need for criticizing the peopLe presenting the ideas.Just criticize the ideas its as simpLe as that.

EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION!!!

FYI:Like DP said:dont refer to me as a chick-you shouLd have a LittLe more respect than that for your feLLow nomads.You dont see me mouthing off to you so i suggest you do the same.

OG_Girl   

Lucky ans diomond princess i opologize for calling our self chicks , diomond princess u r right we waren't born as a chicken but lions ..lol <--joke

girls let us open debade with him and her rule:

no copy and paste , no repeating self , i will open topic u and lucky princess and I let us face u ....lol paltalk

let us talk man

ps let us stop replying that topic we bored

salam

Paltalk   

God Bless America..We strive for the freedom of every human being.And still we are critized by those who we try so hard to help and improve their lives. When will these hatters understand the true meaning of America

OG_Girl   

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!

God bless us all moslims specially my people Somalies , one day when we back to True Islam we will win on ur Americans ok baby boy :Dicon_razz.gif

America has shown again it's concerns of Freedom and justice. Respecting the holy Month of Ramadan the Coalition forces lifted the curfew that was imposed on some areas where outlawed groups stage attack and insurgency against the liberators. I hope this insurgencies will slow down as people concetrate to fast during this holy month!. May those who serve our country come back home safely. Ameen Ameen.