Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

We should be Proud to be American Citizen. We should have supported Iraq War!

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

so far i think i haven't contributed about this thread, and the reason is simple.how can you change someone's mind when they are die hard for their country, you can't for that reason only i give Mr Platalk my blessing ,he have every right to support his gov, and maybe in the future enlist to help the us army,at any cost, ladies and gent ezy with the brother he is only expressing his feeling toward his ppl and his country, so respect.

c/salaam

is it only me or have you guys noticed that paltalk keeps on replyin with the same stuff that he always says...for example, after am done with this reply and he reads it, he'll reply with same stuff that he always says..and there always have to be three countries mentioned in his reply...AMERICA,IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN....and how america is liberating iraq and afghanistan...paltalk...dont u think u have preached us enough about america and its great doings.

LuCkY   

GirL^^^^^you are not the onLy who has noticed that. I think everybody here can see where he is going with his "america the great-we are out to save and Liberate the worLd-to get rid of terrorists-nucLear-massive destruction weapons for the sake of mankind" speech-evidentLy nowhere. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

P.S. thats a nice aviator you got.

Paltalk   

TO: every single observer, visitor, critic.

I am outraged by how some people fail to conduct their behavior. It is quite interesting that when ever someone wishes to express their views, there is always some arrogant, abrasive, stubborn people who critisize that person, taking advantage of every single error.These people still think they are intelligent enough to initiate argumentative scenarios. These are the same people who are responsible for creating unpleasant atmosphere where ever they happen to visit. It remains to be mystery of how long the world and the civilized people will tolerate these kind of people. Sometimes I wonder when will they ever happen to realize that they are in the habit of condamning people without reason. Surely these people need some kind of psychological assistance. I hope their health insurance covers their mental functioning. My god bless your souls. The funniest part is how they fail to distinguish them selves in genderly.

by the way "lucky" angle eye.happens to be male not female. I dont' know how he would appreciate you calling him hey girl..lol..So sad!

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY PALTALK:

by the way "lucky" angle eye.happens to be male not female. I dont' know how he would appreciate you calling him hey girl..lol..So sad!

Sorry to burst your bubbLe PaLtaLk but i am pretty positive that AngeLEyes happens to be a femaLe.

So in this case i dont know if AngeLEyes wouLd appreciate you caLLing her a "maLe". :rolleyes:

First of all...i dont know what kinda guy would give himselve the nick angeleyes..unless he is..u know....lucky thanx gurl..

well paltalk i dont know i dont know if u said that jus to piss me off..cause it aint workin..

and second of all..we all know who needs mental help over here, i dont have to say names.

Paltalk   

To: Angle eyes, lucky

Some how is it me or are you guys being brainwashed by the rumour that goes around in communities that U.S is trying to invade the world and wants to do what ever it desire to. I am deeply and painfuly concern about the large scale of our sociaty adopting aggresive view about the nature of this civilized country. It is sad and tragic that you all happen to adopt this kind of views. But I hope as you all continue your life and witness the changing shape of this strange world, you will come into stage where you realize the true meaning of America. I know all of you are deeply upset with the U.S motivations because of your initial reactions to "Operation Iraq freedom" but I guess it is just a matter of time for you to realize!

OG_Girl   

looooool@Paltak .

Do ur job man , i liked ur way , just keep going .

i disagree100% with u but who cares be proud of them and u should thanx God OG_Girl not intrested in this topic .........lol

Salam

Paltalk   

TO: OG_Girl

You know it is funny how when you express your views openly there are always people who will hate you just because they disagree with you. Some people need some serious help. Their way of thinking almost put me in state of insanity. But like I said previously it is just a matter of time for them to discover the nature of the truth!

paltalk u havent answered mizz uniques question yet and like angel eyes said u seem to be giving the same lecture over and over again..

now let me ask u again..why did we attack iraq when it wasnt a threat to anyone...and i want presice answer..dont a say it was a threat cuz if it had biological weapons it would have used it against the states in the recent war and for ur bright information no weapons or what so ever is found there at the moment and it has been proven that it was not selling uranium to africa, ..now can u please englighten me and the rest of the somalis who are not proud to be americans why we should be proud :confused: ..

are u telling to close our eyes and ears and follow the band wagon or what :confused:

hopping not to get this as answer cuz it aint giving my the answers am looking for

I have heard so many times that question of "where are the WMD" But I believe it is too early to say this. The coalition forces who liberated the Iraqi people has priorities that serves the interest of the Iraqi people, before they begin to search any WMD they have to restore law and order, if there is no hope or restoration of law and order the process of finding this WMD could be very tediouse and complicated process. The coalition forces are still in their early stages. But their efforts of finding these WMD is being undermined by the alarming frequency of insurgency and attacks. But it is only a matter of time. time will tell!

hmmm sound like u got tongue tied ..it about time ur little sceme of attention loving spam is given up..

i hate to be judgemental but sxb u dont know ur sh!t right and u dont know jack about it ..get new information for us..i hate to bust ur bubble but u need to suprise us ....repeating ur self wont get u no where and it wont get people to believe in ur points ..i dont see no one screaming hurray

LuCkY   

ImperiaL-Lady thats what im saying!

TO: Shujui, diamondprince, lucky, angleeyes.

You are totally misguided, you are blind folded by the nature of the changing modern World. Since you happen to have hasty, impulsive prejudgement it would be difficult for you to understand what American stands for. The qualities of courage and compassion that we strive for in America also determine our conduct abroad. The American flag stands for more than our power and our interests. Our founders dedicated this country to the cause of human dignity, the rights of every person, and the possibilities of every life. This conviction leads us into the world to help the afflicted, and defend the peace, and confound the designs of evil men.

In Afghanistan and in Iraq, we helped liberate an oppressed people. And we will continue helping them secure their country, rebuild their society, and educate all their children boys and girls.

Only those who are short sighted, naive, and who try hard to be intelligent when they actually not making sense think that our intentions was to occupay in Iraq. But those who are intelligent and are positive thinkers are always optimistic and they believe, This nation can lead the world in sparing innocent people from a plague of nature. And this nation is leading the world in confronting and defeating the man-made evil of international terrorism.!

To: Angle eyes, lucky

Some how is it me or are you guys being brainwashed by the rumour that goes around in communities that U.S is trying to invade the world and wants to do what ever it desire to. I am deeply and painfuly concern about the large scale of our sociaty adopting aggresive view about the nature of this civilized country. It is sad and tragic that you all happen to adopt this kind of views. But I hope as you all continue your life and witness the changing shape of this strange world, you will come into stage where you realize the true meaning of America. I know all of you are deeply upset with the U.S motivations because of your initial reactions to "Operation Iraq freedom" but I guess it is just a matter of time for you to realize!

TO: every single observer, visitor, critic.

I am outraged by how some people fail to conduct their behavior. It is quite interesting that when ever someone wishes to express their views, there is always some arrogant, abrasive, stubborn people who critisize that person, taking advantage of every single error.These people still think they are intelligent enough to initiate argumentative scenarios. These are the same people who are responsible for creating unpleasant atmosphere where ever they happen to visit. It remains to be mystery of how long the world and the civilized people will tolerate these kind of people. Sometimes I wonder when will they ever happen to realize that they are in the habit of condamning people without reason. Surely these people need some kind of psychological assistance. I hope their health insurance covers their mental functioning. My god bless your souls. The funniest part is how they fail to distinguish them selves in genderly.

^^^^^TaLk about peopLe peopLes misconduct...you of aLL peopLe. :rolleyes: I suggest you quit contradicting yourseLf and taKe another Look at your postings.

I dont know but somehow you faiLed to answer our questions...onLy bringing into perspective things that appeaL to you. :rolleyes:

UnLike you i didnt insuLt you but rather criticize you words.I faiL to see how you caLL us "misguided","brainwashed",and "short-sighted" and then cLaim that we are disrespcting you...interesting. You can go ahead and quote me---because it seems to me that you are the one that needs to take your own advice and appLy it to yourseLf before you start throwing it around at other peopLe.

You are more than weLcome to voice your opinion because everyone is entiLted to their opinion-however that doesnt mean that i wiLL aLwayz agree with you-i wont but i didnt disrespect you...i just deviated with your opinions.I dont know when that became to be known as disrespecting others and oppressing their opinions-freedom of speech.

Quit being so repetitive and give us something different-maybe then we wouLdnt disagree with you aLL the time. Your information is going in a circLe-not good nor does it heLp with your agruments.

Paltalk   

TO: Lucky, imperiallady

The danger was already significant, and it only growed worse with time. If we knew Saddam Hussein had dangerous weapons , which we did, does it make any sense for the world to wait to confront him as he grows even stronger and develops even more dangerous weapons? I don't think so. I don't know how both of you will be able to recall this but don't you know that Saddam possed biological and chemical weopons which he had the experience to use them, and of course he did used them against his own people and against the Iranian army. Failure to act would embolden his ambitions to acquire Nuclear weopons. America will not just sit there and wait for a missile strike that carries nuclear war head, That is not the America I know. That is not the America I serve. We refuse to live in fear. This nation, in world war and in Cold War, has never permitted the brutal and lawless to set history's course. Now, as before, we will secure our nation, protect our freedom, and help others to find freedom of their own.