Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

We should be Proud to be American Citizen. We should have supported Iraq War!

Attention Defeceit Disorder Bro........walaahi you should check it out smile.gif . Abnormal Irational behaviour, ur Yankee Doodle, Flag waving, uncleTom, Ass kissing, "yes sir, right away sir" ass needs some Help.

Paltalk   

TO: Shujui

It is obviouse that when you have nothing to say, you resort to side track some one's commments. It imperative that you reverse your course. This site is not a place that you argue with people, I am surprised that the admin didn't warn you. but I am sure if you continue your behaviour, the admine will take some meassures. Be aware anyone who violates the golden rules will not be tolerated.

loool

oH COM'ON pALTALK YOU HAVE dOne a grand jOb @ trying to decieve this nomad family of ours here on S.O.L with your uncompromising stance, and disgracfull retoric , dont go that step further and Decive yourself aswell smile.gif .

dONT think for a second that i will attempt to engage with you in any kind of meaning full conversation. Just the Title of this post speaks volume about the quite incredible level of insensitivity, immaturairty and ill dicipline that is prevelent in your thought process. You quite clearly only wanted to draw attention to urself which you have done so successfully.

Dont worry about my being banned from the site, i would worry about urself.

Your are indeed an uncle tom, sell out, confussed qaxooti.

But am curious how and why smile.gif . What got you to such a sorry mindset??? Have u got Fox News @ home :D

Perhaps instead you should educate urself about who you speak off and what u defend.

For Example: eXhibit a

Originally posted by Paltalk:

God bless America..God bless America..God bless America

God Blaze Amerika!! God Blaze Amerika!! God Blaze Amerika. Amerika waa wadan aad u uxun, oo Dhaqanka Soomaliya bur-burisay.

Amerika ha-dhimato!!! Amerika ha-dhimato!!

Soomaliya Ha-Noolaato!!! Somaliya Ha-Noolaato!!

TO"All~ Nomad's"

"GOD~,~BleSS" AMERICA___________GOD~BLESS~,~AMERICA"!!!

!!!"MUslim~,~WOrLd"!!!

Second Of all to NIn_ yaaban, if you dont like thise country why you'r here and enjoying the benefits'of opportunities that u have can you cee how gold it's" fool huh

what is wrong with you man you know where u @ i cee you allways you dont think wehn you do posted as a public think about that sometimes you even make no damn sence COme'on now are u okey"

:cool: "GOd~Bless"GReat~SOmali" :cool:

&

"Rest~ of the World"

"GOd~Bless~America"

smile.gif !!!"Sweet@~SeCond~HOme"!!! :cool:

Paltalk   

Faysal..

I wonder when they will ever think positively. they seem to be blindfoled by the properity they live in, in america. God bless america.

Paltalk   

TO: all anti America

The qualities of courage and compassion that we strive for in America also determine our conduct abroad. The American flag stands for more than our power and our interests. Our founders dedicated this country to the cause of human dignity, the rights of every person, and the possibilities of every life. This conviction leads us into the world to help the afflicted, and defend the peace, and confound the designs of evil men.

In Afghanistan, we helped liberate an oppressed people. And we will continue helping them secure their country, rebuild their society, and educate all their children boys and girls. We are also doing the great work in Iraq. we liberated them from their evil oppressive regime, and day by day their lives is improving. the killings and the insurgency of the Iraqi millitia take pleace in alarming frequency. it is undermining our efforts

but it is all matter of time.

damn man...enough said...for heaven's sake could u plz stop preaching us about american freedom and how america is liberating other countries....other countries dont need liberation...as a matter of fact america is the one in desperate need of liberation from its oppresed and ignorent ppl....and dont reply with a whole page of junk talking about america this and america that.....dammit get over it.....am guessing america dennied u ur permanent residence card huh(1-94)..thas why u trying to kiss their a**.....too bad...i feel sorry for ya.

Paltalk   

TO: AngleEyes.

I am proud to be American citizen, I do share the freedom and the values with my American citizens. If you don't like my comments, you should have read it at the first time. You should not use any offensive words under any circumstances. The more you use offensive words against nomad members the more your risk to be restricted from this site increases. I know you are anti-American. but don't let your own misconception mislead you to your own grave.

Changed   

Paltalk..

keep breaching ;)

ur words are being heard ;)

naa angel eyes i gave up....is it not time for u to give up... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

i do think.......he is teaching us a lesson because u would have to respond to people that argue like him...learn a lesson from him and next time we should come up with a better arguments , u have to know what ur opponents got for u to be a good arguer :D

there u go again... :rolleyes: ...well by they way...u forgot to do some grammer check....

i think am too mature for ur level....so hit me back in a couple of yrs when u understand the true meaning of freedom..aight....no harm....

peace inda middle east.

and good bless iraq.

LuCkY   

I HAVE AVOIDED RESPONDING TO THIS TOPIC SINCE THE DAY IT WAS POSTED...MAINLY DUE TO ITS NAME AND THE CONTENTS IT MAY CONTAIN, BUT JUST HAD TO SEE WHAT ALL THE FUSS WAS ABOUT!

OH...WHERE...OH...WHERE DO I BEGIN? :eek: :eek: I AM OUTRAGED AND BEWILDERED TO SAY THE LEAST.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY PALTALK:

I strongly believe America did the right thing to invade Iraq and dismantle Saddam' regime.

Saddams regime was oppressive to the Iraqi people. America has obligation as a super power.It is the responsibity for American people to defend the ideals they stand for. America did the right thing, they invaded Iraq and liberated the Iraqi people from their oppressive regime.

If I were immigration officer I would strip of the pass port of many somali American citizens.

America stands for Freedom, liberties. As an American citizen we have strong value.

I KNOW YOU DO NOT SERIOUSLY BELIEVE ALL THIS BS. HOW CAN YOU PROVE THIS SO-CALLED-ALLEGATIONS MAY I ASK? :confused: :confused:

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY PALTALK:

During the War on Iraq, I strongly believe we have fought for the cause of liberty, and for the peace of the world. Our nation and our coalition are proud of this accomplishment we achieved

And there is no way I am going to buy from all of you that this war was injustice, and was not justified, The world is safe now from Saddam's Threat, and his weopons of mass destruction!

WHO IS THIS "WE" YOU CLAIM TO BE USING...I DONT SEE AN ARMY OF SUPPORTERS BEHIND YOU. :(

"LIBERTY AND PEACE OF THE WORLD" :mad: YOU SAY...

WHO ARE YOU KIDDING, THOSE TWO THINGS DO NOT EVEN COME CLOSE WITH THIS NATIONS INTENTIONS.

FYI: ITS NOT FOR YOU TO BUY, OF COURSE THIS WAR WAS INJUST AND IS UNJUSTIFIABLE. BOY YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING TOO MUCH MEDIA CRAP THAT TELLS HALF TRUTHS. "THE WORLD IS SAFE FROM SADDAMS THREAT AND HIS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTIONS" YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! :rolleyes: SADDAM WAS NEVER A THREAT TO THE WORLD, EVERYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND KNOWS THAT. WE HAVE BIGGER THREATS TO THE WORLD IF MASS DESTRUCTION IS THE PROBLEM-AMERICA BEING NUMERO UNO FOLLOWED BY RUSSIA, KOREA AND ANY OTHER NATION THAT IS CAPABLE OF PRODUCING THEM.

WHO IS THE ONLY NATION IN THE WORLD TO HAVE USED WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION-WHO ELSE BUT AMERICA. WHO IS THE ONLY NATION IN THE WORLD THAT KILLS PEOPLE BY THE MILLIONS AND CALLS IT A RESCUE..."ITS FOR THEIR OWN GOOD, WE HAVE NO OTHER INTENTIONS BUT TO BRING PEACE TO THEM"

WHO IS THE ONLY NATION IN THE WORLD TO BE INVOLVED IN EVERY OTHER NATIONS BUSINESS WITHOUT BEING CALLED-WHO ELSE BUT AMERICA. AMERICA IS STRIVING TO BE A UNILATERAL POWER...TO BECOME AN IMPERIALIST AND GOVERN THE WORLD UNDER ITS THRONE.

NEED I SAY MORE????????

I WONT BASH AMERICA, YES THEY HAVE DONE GOOD FOR THE PEOPLE AND IN OUR CASE SOMALI PEOPLE-THEY HAVE HELPED US.

***INSTEAD OF WASTING ALL OF THE MONEY THAT IS USED FOR WARS AND INSIGNIFICANT THINGS...HOW ABOUT DONATNG SOME TO THE LESS FORTUNATE COUNTRIES. HOW ABOUT HOUSING THE HOMELESS IN AMERICA AND START TREATING PEOPLE FOR CUREABLE ILLNESS AND DISEASE THAT IS KILLING THEM BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE INSURANCE OR THE WEALTH TO PAY THE DOCTORS BILL***

BUT OF COURSE EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION!