Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

We should be Proud to be American Citizen. We should have supported Iraq War!

A7LA-SHU   

rudy was u talkin to me about usin the bad words? and og-girl opps i totally forgot.. well lets pray the admin doesn't do that..

Paltalk   

TO: Modesty,magnoongirl,OG_girl

The threat that come from Iraq.arised directly from the Iraqi former regime's own actions, its history of aggression, and its drive toward an arsenal of terror. Eleven years ago, as a condition for ending the Persian Gulf War, the former Iraqi regime was required to destroy its weapons of mass destruction, to cease all development of such weapons, and to stop all support for terrorist groups. The Iraqi regime has violated all of those obligations. It possessed and produced chemical and biological weapons. It is sought nuclear weapons. It has given shelter and support to terrorism, and practices terror against its own people. The entire world has witnessed Iraq's eleven-year history of defiance, deception and bad faith.

First, some ask why Iraq is different from other countries or regimes that also have terrible weapons. While there are many dangers in the world, the threat from Iraq standed alone, because it gathered the most serious dangers of our age in one place. Iraq's weapons of mass destruction were controlled by a murderous tyrant who has already used chemical weapons to kill thousands of people. This same tyrant has tried to dominate the Middle East, has invaded and brutally occupied a small neighbor, has struck other nations without warning, and holded an unrelenting hostility toward the United States. and other peaceful nations.

Ameria is not there to deceive the world..but is to secure the safety and the security of the civilized world. Any Nation that harbors or support terrorist will be dismantaled. Our intension is not to fool innocent people. but to free them from oppression just as we did in Iraq.

Paltalk   

Americna passports mean everything..you can't understand what it means and the values it has..becuase you are non american.but if you wish to join the club you have to apply for assylum in american and then you will be able to receive American passport.

does the passport mean as much when the police are bashing every black kid and every black kid is arrested when seen with a nice car because he is suspected of stealing the car. america is the botom of the pit of human civilzations.

Changed   

ar waa yaab.......i hope bush knows of ur hard work he will do u a favor by getting u in the army and making sure in die in action.....

Originally posted by Pyromaniac_Pixie:

quote:
Your reponse was unpleasant...I am deeply disappointed with your all responses. But I am not surprised the negative perception of America is growing in big numbers among those who are hatters and hate the values of America. and what America stands for!

I must have misheard you did you say values? of America? is that your idea of a joke?. There is no values in America or of it. It is a dead nation that is trying to revive itself by neo-colonization (guess where its trying to colonize?) come on you can figure it out.

During the War on Iraq, I strongly believe we have fought for the cause of liberty, and for the peace of the world. Our nation and our coalition are proud of this accomplishment we achieved

Fought for the peace of the world? or a
piece of the world?

Proud of what bombing seniors, women and children in a already devastated country?

Yes, thats certainly an acheivement to be proud of. We should all salute those mighty Americans for taking out those extremist children that are hiding the weapons of mass destruction in their sand boxes.

And there is no way I am going to buy from all of you that this war was injustice, and was not justified, The world is safe now from Saddam's Threat, and his weopons of mass destruction!

No, nobody thinks its unjust doing something the whole world is against is never unjust.

Yes, we are safe from Saddam but did you ever think that there may be mirror images of a Saddam (a more evil one) lurking around the U.S of A by the initials of G.B Jr.

Oh and by the way Iraq has fallen the war is over, so where are the weapons of mass destruction that caused the wrath of the chimp president? no where to be found! hmmm I wonder....

--------------------

Proud to Be An American
USA-03.gif

BurnTheFlag.gifno wonders to see somalian supprting america against iraq,simply because somali are most dull people in history of the world,why just look that man who shouting and canpaining to support america because america help somalis to immigrate to u.s.a.that so naive and unwise thought,america did not help somalis how while we all know and remember the thousands of somali civilian killed in Moqdishu in 1993.I want to who rallying to support america to read the book black hawk down which in my view the author did not honestly said all the fact that american soldier killed somalis.the fact is america gave asylum to some somalis because u.s.a needed manpower,the indeed needed the cheap labour.think about this and reach your own conclusion.

Xalimo7   

I wasn't planning to interfer this thread, though i have noticed one thing, and that is Brother Paltalk just expressing his point of view, and he is proud of being a Citizen of His country or his Naturalized Country, whichever it may be, but why on earth he deserves to be cursified this bad manner, i don't see any of his writing forcing any one of us to join him, or to ride with his band wagon, it is just he is expressing what is his thought, so give the brother room to breath and have fun yow all.

see you, am around dude

Paltalk   

TO: Sayfullah, and those who sympathise his remarks.

Your response is inconsistant, naeive,shortsided,baseless, and unpleasant. America is not a dead nation. America still remains to be the soul supreme supper power. Probably you are blinded folded from this. It is not our intension to have peice of the world. but to safe guard the peace and the security of the civilized world. And it is imperative that you asses the reality in all it's forms.

The grudge many people around the world hold against our nation is also a grudge hold against our ideals that make us a nation. Our deepest national conviction is that every life is precious, because every life is the gift of a Creator who intended us to live in liberty and equality. More than anything else, this separates us from the enemy we fight. We value every life, our enemies value none, not even the innocent, not even their own. And we seek the freedom and opportunity that give meaning and value to life.

I also know many people are concern about the where about's of WMD, but keep in mind we are still in our early stages of finding those weapons, but our nations is facing major obstacles that abates our efforts to find those weapons of mass destruction. Our soldiers are being killed in dutie in alarming frequency, and of course this complicates our determination to find those weapons. but it is only a matter of time.

Paltalk   

TO: Xalimo7

So far you happen to be the only openminded person who responded to my issues. Since we are all somali's I guess we have tremendouse reasons to critisize one another but perhaps we need to be broad minded and look every issue in all of it's sides and angles. It seems like we are very impatient and as a result we jump to conclusion while judging from our own perspective. I wonder when will they ever be englighted.

!!!"BisMilahi~RahmaNi ~RahiM"!!!

first of all i like to say this is wonderful assue and good topic and i really enjoyedable".

my think is i really pride to be an amercan focus and i believe this the land of oppurtunities and freedom"

the second of all i truethly strong believe and pride to be an MuSlims that's become first priority of my mine...

i know what is going on these dayz in the world but i still we can't do shit but just wait when it becomes the truthness"

so_called sadam_ hussein he was really bad present for his pple and the region" sadam he's not that wise_man and too intellegent present he was enought the whole problems in the regions

God_Bless~MusLiMs world"

and america" :cool:

"Calif_ornia"!!!

=================================

Paltalk   

TO: faysal

So many people around the world, despise America and it's values because of our status in the world. Especially I cam accross with a large number of Somali's who hate America and it's values, and still they are living in America and they are enjoying the freedom and the civil liberties of American.But you know what I tell them.You don't like America. I will volunteer to deport you back to where you came from. simple as that.