Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

We should be Proud to be American Citizen. We should have supported Iraq War!

paltalk...why does it concern america, something thats going on thousands of miles away from here..what kind of freedom will america get from bombing the heck out of innocent ppl...u say god bless america but i'll say god bless iraq and no place else....i wonder if u would still be saying "god bless america" if america decides to take ur behind back to somalia or where ever it is that u are from..

Paltalk   

TO: AngleEyes.

The whole world knows. America's intensions is not to invade and occupy Iraq..but to liberate the Iraqi people from their oppressive regime who used to rule their country..

The former regime of Iraq possed a greater threat to the peace of the civilized world..in order to ensure the security and the safety of the peace of the civilized world..America was obligated to act decisively..military force was the last resort.but as it went ahead the world is now safer and better of with out Saddam and his regime..so i would advise to think twise..next time before you jump to conclusion.

stop replying to this kafir. america is the evil of this planet and the sooner that our bro osama(A.J. Timacaddeh) blows it up the better. i think the world would be a nice place without the american dogs.

Changed   

Aryaada we still blessing america .....acuudka this guy never give's up

ALLAh bless IRAQ :D ..............ilahoow GAALADA JABi :D say it after me AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN..............war ila dhaha ........ILAHOOW GAALADA JABI :cool:

Paltalk   

TO: All responders

Just because you all hate America's values and you despise American because the economic and the power. that does not make me a kafir. If I were an immigration officer I would definitely strip off your pass ports..You all live in America, you enjoy the Freedom and the civil liberties and still you keep hatered inside of you..American people are very disappointed how so many people hold grudge against them.while they are promoting peace and freedom.

None of you would live this kind of life style. if america was not there to protect the freedom of every human. and this is what American gets as a pay back..shame on you all!

Ibtisaam   

Originally posted by MIZZ-UNIQUE:

ALLAh bless IRAQ
:D
..............ilahoow GAALADA JABi
:D
say it after me AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN..............war ila dhaha ........ILAHOOW GAALADA JABI :cool:

:D LOL you go girl keep the du'aa going.....Amiin, Amiin, Amiin smile.gif

By the way i like your signature its nice ;)

Modesty   

Mizz_Unique Ameen.

Paltalk just because we are strongly opposed to what happened to Iraq doesn't make us anti-American. All I support is peace :D , through nonviolence.Iraq didn't do anything to provoke the U.S., don't you think thats bullying?Don't you think you've been brainwashed? Even white people don't talk that way! At least they sprinkle some truth in it.I'm not surprised that you say you're Somali, but I'm surprised that you are that ignorant of the truth.

All I have to say is people like you are the ones who are being fed with all the 'nontruths' and heavily biased, that strives to sway the American public NEWS. :mad:

A7LA-SHU   

paltalk hate to ruin ur party dude but ur ass needs help. i know u doing this to get attention but enough is enough. and yeah if mr.bush whatever the hell his name is, is payin ur black ass to say all this good luck sell out......

yes im citizen yes i live this country, but my religion comes wayyyy before usa and anything else. so f all that bullshit :mad: .. another words i would never be happy or support the U.S killin my muslim ppl.. so usa can go to hell. and the door to hell is down that way,----------->> in case them can't find it.

just one q for ya. are u muslim by any chance? if so i sure feel sorry for ya...

im out...... peace in the middle east :D ...