Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

We should be Proud to be American Citizen. We should have supported Iraq War!

TO: Paltalk

I do support your position,and I do agree with you that we as American citizens must support our government. It is imperative that we understand America is not there to invade countries but to secure the freedom and the peace of the civilized world.

I am Proud To BE American!

Gabbal   

Dear imposter,

I, HornAfrique, have a simple mathematical equation for you.

I would appreciate it if the respected Nomads/Aliens in the great forum paid attention.

Paltalk+Man Of Freedom=Thoth

Sincerely,

HornAfrique

TO: HOrnofAfrique, Lander.

Both of you fail your tests. you are both misguided by your own misconceptions. before you came up with hasty prejudgement..think twise..becaues it doesn't worth to west energy of your tiny little finger tips

Proud To BE American

Rokko   

Originally posted by Man Of Freedom:

becaues it doesn't worth to west energy of your tiny little finger tips

Is this an intentional grammar/spelling mistake just to make yourself write like a Somali?

nice try

Changed   

hey paltalk ....u have heard of freedom of speech right........by judging u ..i actually was trying to be an american and i was trying to impose my ideas to u..is that what the american are doing impossing their believes in irag :D ...ok....enough with the scarcam.......i was not being arugumentative sxb ......i dont think i want to persuade u......and excuse me for being honest ...it have been said the truth hurts ....my comment about u loosing ur culture was just my opinions.so dont take it to hard on me ..we both know we are entitled to our opinions.

Paltalk   

TO: MIZZ_UNIQUEE

I agree with you that we are entitled with our opinions, and of course you have the right to have freedom of speech, but it is obviouse that you hate America's values and what we stand for, I am not surprised because you misunderstood the whole concept of being a great citizen.let me confess that sometimes your comments are worthless to reply.

Proud To Be American.

gamadiid   

Paltalk, Apply for an intern at the white-house, they could surely use automotons who can be programmed for the social change taking place in america. The lack of freedom of expression in america, King Gearge's rule, Evangelical Aschroft's loathing for the constitution need someone with your qualifications. Join one of those social climbers at the whitehouse, your moral example. And while you are at it, don't forget that all politicians are Social Climbers, usually Drunken, often Adulterous, and always Lying, Thieving and Conniving, Join people who want to be at the top looking down on others and stealing from them.

The word freedom doesn't have any meaning nowadays other than lack-of-freedom, so I would advice you to not put yourslef in a position where you can be the laughing stock lol. But, if you opened this thread to tease somalis, that is fine Paltalk. I hope you don't believe in the bullshit you wrote. Large percentage of Americans are actually fed up with people like you. Basically fascists and nazis in office stumpeding the world through bogus freedom only to suck the life out of others.

Paltalk   

TO: Gamadiid

Your response comments, are short sided, naeive, and full propaganda. You don't know about the roots of our values. You are inconsistant with your perception about American't values. From my perspective of you perception, you are absolutely not sure about the motivations and the work our government does in internal and external.but you are well educated in the negative side of our government. I am Proud to be an American and I enjoy the freedom and the civil liberties with my fellow american citizens.

gamadiid   

Paltalk, crying wolf now huh? Who is propagandizing who here? Most often proud to be an american means proud to be a christian. The only group who are mostly vocal about patriotic bullshit are white christian men letting loose their bias against others through the guise of patirotism and Americanism. Real Americans are open minded, unhypocritically patriotic, less superstitious, more thoughtful and finally, they don't rub bogus patriotism on people's faces looool.

Come to think of it, How come I get the feeling that you are screaming when you write? Or I am just being mean? Sorry if I hurt. Oops :cool:

Paltalk   

To: Gamadiid

I should not be commenting your irresponsible comments...besides whether I cry out or not..it is non of your business..stop acting like you are 12 year old kid..next time watch carefully what you write..you are not dealing with kids in a play ground..if you have issue present it with a good manner...I guess mom never taught you how to frame your issue's in good manners..

Matkey   

Originally posted by Paltalk:

TO: Gamadiid

.but you are well educated in the negative side of our government. I am Proud to be an American and I enjoy the freedom and the civil liberties with my fellow american citizens.

According to one of your last statement, you admited that "your" government has negative side, which is, accoriding to Gamadiid, "the lack of freedom of expression in america, King Gearge's rule, Evangelical Aschroft's loathing for the constitution."

Gamadiid also said:

don't forget that all politicians are Social Climbers, usually Drunken, often Adulterous, and always Lying, Thieving and Conniving, Join people who want to be at the top looking down on others and stealing from them.

Paltalk, where is the discrepancy in those statements upon which you have agreed? what i infered from your statement was that there are negative side of "your" government. meaning that what Gamadiid stated above is true.

I am not trying to ridicule you or your intelligence, but you remind me of those red neck truck drivers who hold the same mentality as you---lack of objectiveness. every time this arises, all they talk about is american freedom, september eleven and some crap like that. Paltalk, you sound like an educated person, but don't subject yourself to those books (American history) written by Anglo-Americans, who inflicted atrocity on Idians and Blacks for over two centuries.

Freedom could be defined as one's own right to excersise his/her view, reasoning, and rational without external forces. This freedom is intrinsic to human beings unless it is deprived off. Apparently, you don't have the freedom to reason or express your own views; because i feel like i am talking to the man himself (Bush), or red neck whose understanding and perception of world affairs are constrained and limited by american networks.

MD   

HornAfrique,

I would appreciate it if the respected Nomads/Aliens in the great forum paid attention.

Paltalk+Man Of Freedom=Thoth

LOOOL good observation, look at the fonts..italics *hint hint*

gamadiid   

PalTalk, if you were an independent thinker, you would have realized by now that americans are at the disposal of utilitarian political, corporate and military leaders who view flesh and blood as human capital, easily usable and disposable in the march for the accumulation of wealth, power and resources. We are in a complete dictatorship where schoolchildren are interrogated by the Security Agents. A manipulative leadership who produced within two years a paranoid society afraid of the shades seeing evil in everyone. I don't get your foolish drumbeat for lost dreams, spoiled lives, and corrupted whitehouse ruled by millionaires who are making it rich on our backs. They are sending people's kids to wars while they never fought in one. And it is silly of you to mention my mother when you couldn't handle the facts on your face. If I write like a child as you alleged, it would have been easy for you to counter a child's mumbling. Use your brains, I don't think you have faith in what you write, you want to see how people react to you right? :D let me know for I don't need to waste my time debunking your myth by telling you about the American lack-of-freedom, the homeland insecurity, the poverty striken, bleeding society through gun violence, and drug addicted majority in need of a help.