Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

We should be Proud to be American Citizen. We should have supported Iraq War!

Sniper80   

to paltalk listen up bro,

aight i agree saddam was a evil man but theres another side to every coin.

Theres no such thing as a free meal in this world

so therefore if they have gone in to topple saddam what do they want back in return as they put him in power before and same way they take it off him with the will of god.

and by the way who brings america to justice when they do something wrong as they are the law makers in the world and he who makes the law cannot break it

Paltalk   

TO: Sniper_80

Knowing these realities, America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we couldn't wait for the final proof -- the smoking gun -- that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.the United States of America, nor the world community of nations can tolerate deliberate deception and offensive threats on the part of any nation, large or small. We no longer live in a world,where only the actual firing of weapons represents a sufficient challenge to a nations security to constitute maximum peril."

Understanding the threats of our time, knowing the designs and deceptions of the former Iraqi regime, we have had every reason to assume the worst, and we have had an urgent duty to prevent the worst from occuring.

Some believes we could have addressed this danger by simply resuming the old approach to inspections, and applying diplomatic and economic pressure. Yet this is precisely what the world has tried to do since 1991.

Paltalk   

TO: Silent_Sistah

You are totally misleaded by your own misconceptions, you have to understand, just because American is full filling it's obligations to respond to any threat to the civilized world from any nation, that does not mean this War is against Islam.

Our president made it clear to his fellow citizen that we are not fighting against Islam, but those who hide behind Islam.The world knows Islam is a religion of peace that teachs tolerant and kindness. more then billion people practice Islam. but Moslems must also condame all forms of terror.

As the President spoke with passion and conviction on the need to rid the world of Hussein's dictatorship, he cut through the rhetoric and the misleading positions and promises that had been so often heard during the past few years. He made it clear that this was an ultimatum of more than words--action was sure to follow if his words were left unheeded. He did everything he could to make it abundantly clear to Saddam Hussein and the people of the world that such evil would not be allowed to stand. He stated a final deadline.

Iraq is better of today without Saddam.We all have seen the pride among those American forces freed.

Proud TO BE American

Matkey   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

2 I guess yu are flag waving, country singing , redneck, oops i meant skinny. Watching too much Bill Orielly, huh?

GOOD ONE! :D:D:D:D:D

MD   

LOOL This is too funny :D:D Paltalk craving for attention huh happy now

Paltalk   

TO:Hijabified Sista

There is always variouse reason to critisize one another but perhaps we need to be some what broad minded and look the whole picture in all sides. It would definitely not serve my interest to grab your attention..but if my intension was to grab your attention well then I already succeeded.

If you are disagree with my comments. you don't have to side track my comments. You can volunteerly add your perspective..simple as it is.

king_450   

Hi again, like i said i will keep chekcing once in a while, and here is my take on this issue,

Paltlak bro where should i start, first in your heading you said we should be proud to be an American Citizens, i think you forget to metnion ,that first and foremost we are Somalians by birth and by culture, so i wish you should have said We(Somallians) should have been proud to be Somali/American Citizens, having said that yes USA has provided a lot of support for the somaliasns in this country and for that matter acroos the globe, but to be a true somalia/american citizen you must be able to critize the Politics of your adopted nation and raise your voice whether you support or against the US in every issues no mater what,that is one of the few benefits you have being in the states, so you do not want to be follower but one who constantly aware of the world situations and local too. And yes do not jump to the conclusion that all somalis are against the US, or for that matter are for it, no one despise American Values, how can you do that,have no idea but u raised that issue so you might explain to us. I for one am happy for my stay in the states but did that mean i do not have to criticize it, no i will say anything that i feel inside me and be honest about it, rather than pretending. good luck for you quest on the truth you are searching no matter what.

Paltalk   

TO: king

I have precisely understood your points and where you are comming from..And I do agree with you that we have the right to disagree with our nation.we don't have to be followers to everything. and it is imperativ to know what is going around. But you have to understand. Our nations was copping with the 9/11 disaster at the same time our nations was facing strong threats from saddam's regime. It would be unwise to hold our support from our government when our nations is facing major crisis in internal and external. Our troops need our support, this would boost their moralities and will tell them that they are doing the right thing to fight for our contries security and for the oppressed people.

When Saddam's regime was austed by our invasion we all so from the T.V the pride faces that generated among the Iraqi people. We succesfuly got rid of Saddam's regime and we secured the security and the peace of the civilized world. Iraqi people were also liberated.

how could you

support u.s or be proud. they were agains when somalian where so close to be united. they destroy and kill edacated,mullah and only people who could of make peace in Mogdisho instead

of the worlords.The people of emerica especial white america you are nigger,terrost,refugee,immigerent. be proud of who you are and where u from especially now where you country need you the most. don't forget the citizenship is paper and they can take away from you any time. For the record i don't hate people of america but their policy and how they see other nations is what i don't like. example African american and the native.

LANDER   

I re-posted on an old topic titled "America's sovereign right to do whatever it pleases..." started by Shujui. I hope the pro-american members in this topic(i.e.PALTALK, king_450) can take a look at the older thread. There were alot of good points brought about on american foreign affairs.

Paltalk   

TO: Guuleedyare.

I was not clear with your response comments, but you must be day dreaming.coz somalia was never to be near re-uniting, America was never responsible of killing and commiting atrocities in somalia. but instead it is the other way around. America want to see somali United. If our intensions were to subdivide somalia, we would have already recognized the so Called "SomaliLand" Blame the killing and the atrocities to your former regime.coz Siyaad bare's regime was oppressive and he was him self dictator.

===================================================

TO: Lander.

Our nation has the right to act when it is necessary.We are necessitated to use lethal force when options are limited. The United Nations was born in the hope that survived a world war the hope of a world moving toward justice, escaping old patterns of conflict and fear. The founding members resolved that the peace of the world must never again be destroyed by the will and wickedness of any man. We created the United Nations Security Council, so that, unlike the League of Nations, our deliberations would be more than talk, our resolutions would be more than wishes. After generations of deceitful dictators and broken treaties and squandered lives, we dedicated ourselves to standards of human dignity shared by all, and to a system of security defended by all.

Today, these standards, and this security, are challenged. Our commitment to human dignity is challenged by persistent poverty and raging disease.

Above all, our principles and our security are challenged today by outlaw groups and regimes that accept no law of morality and have no limit to their violent ambitions. In the attacks on America we saw the destructive intentions of our enemies. This threat hides within many nations, including my own. In cells and camps, terrorists are plotting further destruction, and building new bases for their war against civilization. And our greatest fear is that terrorists will find a shortcut to their mad ambitions when an outlaw regime supplies them with the technologies to kill on a massive scale. Iraq was among those nations that were supplying all kinds assistance to international terrorists. We succesfully dismantle Saddam's regime.

We have to act when ever we have to act,As a suppoer power it is our obligation to defend freedom,peace, and the security of the civilized world.

Changed   
my mom says this when i do something wild but i think it fits this perfectally.....

indhihi diman waaya geel dhalaaya eey arkaan

paltalk ......u aint worth the attention u are getting cuz u are seeking attention.....all i gota say to this is i seen somali refuse their language and adapt english as their primary language, i seen somalis dress like westerners, but never in my wildest dreams thought i would see a somali forget his religion his country and call a country the gave him a passport his own countries :eek: :eek: :eek: ......sxb passport will not buy me and the rest of the somalis cuz we are unique and we love our people and our religion and like somalialien said its not about saddam regime anymore its about islam.......get ur fact straight

Changed   
some tell this morally and culturally lost somali that americans dont actually care for the fact that he considers himself an american :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ........and if u are a real somali respond in somali in ur next post :rolleyes:

Paltalk   

TO: Mizz_Uniquee

You have the right to disagree with my comments, but you don't have the right, to side track my comments forcing me to adopt your perception. It is obviouse that I am somali, but at the same time, American Citizen. just because I am American citizen and I support our governments role in the world, tha6t does not mean I am morally and culturally lost. You are inconsistent with your previouse remarks.You are obliviouse about my perception of being an American citizen.

Next time you respond to my comments, make sure you are constructive with your arguement instead of critizising me.