Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

We should be Proud to be American Citizen. We should have supported Iraq War!

loool I don't know why everyone is tiring their fingers trying to argue with this guy. This new comer is obvious after attention and as perviously stated is only trying to make a name for himself..

lol and whats with the "we" thing, whether you're born in America or not.. YOU'RE NOT AMERICAN! Somali blood will flow through your vein till the day you die.

AMERICA ISN'T LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR BEST INTEREST. ISLAM IS! REMEMBER THAT

2real   

I don't think he's somali. But we'll find out after he kindly answers this question:

If instead of Iraq, Bush said Somalia had WMD and desided to start a war with out any evidence, would you fight for the Americans or us?

Senora   

Originally posted by somealien:

communism is dead;islam is the new enemy. america wants to be an emperical power like 'england used to be(see India and the 'continent of Africa) and theyre succeeding by blinding people like you. theres a reason why they dont teach critical thinking in american schools, think about it.

Actually they do teach critical thinking........i dont want to really want to get into this whole heated argument, but let me remind you that England supported this "invasion", and i find it a bit unfair that dont really seem to put Englands "past actions" at fault....but you and many others are quick to hold the U.S at fault for theirs (ie: putting Saddam and other dictators in office)

Senora   

My dear Paltalk, i admire your patriotic views, but you have a few things wrong with your subject line..............first i should tell you that you can't tell people how they should feel about a certain subject.....thats what makes us different and in a way unique....throughout your lifetime, your going to have people that dont agree with what you do/say.....u can't tell people what they should have supported or whatnot......if you feel that the Iraqi war was justified, then big ups to you, but dont try to convince others to think the way you did....Yes, you made some good points to validate your argument, but so did a COUPLE of other people out here..........the only thing i have to say is, there's always going to be Pros and Cons to every decision/action you make, and the Iraqi war is just an example of that...but thats where the arguments come in....do/did the pros outweight the cons in the Iraqi war, or vice-versa......??Unfortunately i can't answer that question, and what i've read so far, you nor anyone else has answered that either...instead people are arguing without setting aside their biased/personal views and they're backing it up with ONE or a FEW facts.........it's not that easy to convince people otherwise when they already have their one-sided views stored in their head............thats my advise to you and the rest of the people out here arguing.........Paltalk, next time make sure you pick your battles

Originally posted by WiNgEr:

Salaams..

Where are the WMD?? have they found anything??

Why didnt they get backing from the UN??

Why do they wanted rebuild Iraq not the UN??

Where is Saddam and he's Son's?? if they were so dangerous they should sorted them out a long time ago..

i think you have bin watching FOX NEWS too much brother (i dont know if i should call u that) and how about all the iraqi ppl died and the many who scared for there life from criminals and looters??

yeah what he said

Originally posted by Pyromaniac_Pixie:

Aplus: who me?

No sista! I was talking to the original poster, sorry for not being clear...

look at yourself walaahi, even the kufaars where apposed to the war. today all that seems to b on british telly is the fact that TONY BLAIR & BUSH had false evidence and the stupid excuse they used to attack IRAQ were false, till this day not a single weopon of massdistruction or biological weapon has been found.

so many of our muslim brothers and sisters died,,,,the prophet(pbuh) said that the life (blood) of 1 innocent muslim is like the life of the whole Ummah.

ok 4get the fact that they are muslims. how can u support the war when so many innocent little kids were killed...i value life...whether it b that of a kufaar(i believe they should b given the chance to repent, only Allah should take thier life.)

im a muslim, and if the US and Brits had prove, and today could show us the prove, one may believe their reasoning. however since they aint got the prove and still aint got Usama ,,,i conclude that this is an attack on Islaam.

wake up and smell the coffee!

america aint doing you a favour, they robbing you blindly.

2pac....

u know whats funny,

when it rains it pours,

they got money for wars,

but cant feed the poor.

[ June 04, 2003, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Paltalk   

First, some ask why Iraq is different from other countries or regimes that also have terrible weapons. While there are many dangers in the world, the threat from Iraq stands alone,because it gathers the most serious dangers of our age in one place. Iraq's weapons of mass destruction were controlled by a murderous tyrant who has already used chemical weapons to kill thousands of people. This same tyrant has tried to dominate the Middle East, has invaded and brutally occupied a small neighbor, has struck other nations without warning, and holds an unrelenting hostility toward the United States.

By its past and present actions, by its technological capabilities, by the merciless nature of its regime, Iraq is unique."The fundamental problem with Iraq remains the nature of the regime, itself. Saddam Hussein is a homicidal dictator who is addicted to weapons of mass destruction."

Some of you raised concerns whether I am somali or not, But let me admit that I am 100% somali, but at the same time I am an American Citizen, and I do share the value of my fellow American citizens.And of course even if somalia where I originated from, posses a great threat to the civilized world, I would endorse any invasion to Somalia that would save the world.

For those of you who live in the United States and hate America's role in the world, and it's value, I would advise you to leave America because it is not good place for you!

Proud To Be American!

[ June 05, 2003, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Paltalk   

Americans are doing the work of compassion every day -- visiting prisoners, providing shelter for battered women, bringing companionship to lonely seniors. These good works deserve our praise; they deserve our personal support; and when appropriate, they deserve the assistance of government.

We as somali's need to follow the foot steps of our fellow American citizen, The more we follow these pisitive steps the more we create great soceity within our ranks!

[ June 05, 2003, 12:57 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Ariadne   

Originally posted by Princess_Sexy:

i dont want to really want to get into this whole heated argument, but let me remind you that England supported this "invasion", and i find it a bit unfair that dont really seem to put Englands "past actions" at fault....but you and many others are quick to hold the U.S at fault for theirs (ie: putting Saddam and other dictators in office)

England was the sidekick or the faithful dog. You can't put a huge blame on the sidekick that tags along as opposed to the stubborn dictator (oopsies I mean president that wants to oust another president).

I don't understand how you can have invasion in quotation marks (do you think of it as something "so called" or pretensious) we all saw it unfold, it was as clear as day. That it was an invasion comparable to rape almost.

What past actions of England would we put on here? besides colonization and having a huge empire at one time or another? what does it have to do with Iraq now? did they help the Bath party get into power? Did they sell weapons to Iraq during the Iran Iraq war? or Noriega? or help the Contras?

All of those happened within the last 30 years and all were done by none other than the U.S of A

And how can you be complaining that people are expressing their opinions on a would be and is planning to be colonizer. You find it unfair that facts are being stated about this "great" country and all of its contributions. I don't know about anybody else, but I was praising it...you know that old cliche if something deserves praise give it...well in this case its rightly deserved :rolleyes:

Paltalk   

TO:Pyromaniac_Pixie

America has ideas that defends It's Ideals. America is not there to dominate the world but to ensure the safety and the security of every human being. If America's ideal were not put to acction, It would virtualy be impossible for you to survive in this dangerouse world..You should thank America and it's armed forces

b-2.gif

Ariadne   

America has ideas that defends It's Ideals.

idea...ideals...yawn! a bit redundant aren't we?

America is not there to dominate the world but to ensure the safety and the security of every human being.

Every human being? all 6 billion of them? aww shucks they must be awful caring :rolleyes:

If America's ideal were not put to acction, It would virtualy be impossible for you to survive in this dangerouse world..You should thank America and it's armed forces

Again with the usage of ideals *rubs eyes* ever heard of a thesaurus?

It wouldn't be impossible just peaceful....I know all those wars not happening can drive anyone crazy! yes, how dangerous? (notice the spelling) would a peaceful world be?

I don't feel like thanking them for more suffering on the world thank you.

P.S. I seriously don't feel like replying to you(waste of fingers clacking on a keyboard) anymore so stop addressing me!

RaMpAgE   

look at yourself walaahi, even the kufaars where apposed to the war. today all that seems to b on british telly is the fact that TONY BLAIR & BUSH had false evidence and the stupid excuse they used to attack IRAQ were false, till this day not a single weopon of massdistruction or biological weapon has been found.

abaayo (slient sister) theirs no such thing as evidence in this world, if u have power than u can do anything u want. All trought out history the powerful has preyed on the weak, and today that trend is contuning.But one day insha allah that trend will come too a stop and justice will previle.

ps. paltalk= just remeber americas power won't last for ever, and insha allah i will be dere when the white house comes down. :cool:

2 can play dis game man, look paltalk, for someone who is going blah blah blah, n blah about american values, I think you have forgetten an important part of the american values The right of free speech and the right of association. It is constitutional right. I have the right to disagree with my goverments actions and policies. Or maybe yu are not down with that. I guess yu are flag waving, country singing , redneck, oops i meant skinny. Watching too much Bill Orielly, huh?

My thanks are only to Allah. He is the real protector. Somalis existed long before america and we will be here long after it is gonne. Use logic freind, and don't be just blind worshipper of the america. America gave somalis a refuge, and we give back cheap labor. Everything is two way street.

Remember da Iraqi kid whose arms were blown away and his family killed, dats wat your proud americans did to get WMD. ;) ( or was it oil).

Where are WMDs anyway :confused: