Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

We should be Proud to be American Citizen. We should have supported Iraq War!

here is the thing!

i always support whatever it takes to free suppressed ppl. no matter whether its saddam or taliban opression.

( i would love to see og-gal, pyro-pixie and jamaliah to have lived under taliban) u guys remember women were beaten like animals in public for no bloody reasons!!

I agree with Jamaal this is a classic joke! It could almost make it on comedy Central. And to add to Rudy's comment,I agree also that the Taliban's should have had their powers of putting people under oppression away from them, but what happened when the US put their nose where it doesn't belong..why because it's a Muslim nation. Now their thinking of invading Iran. And I don't have to say the reason why again, because I think u know. :mad: When I say this I'm not saying that i'm not patriot. I was born in the US and sadly to say I feel ashamed to have been born into a country that's oppressing it's own people from "freedom of speech".

PalTalk,

Somalis and Americans have one thing in common: They both have too much pride. Pride advanced America and it destroyed Somalia.

Personally, I'm not going to support the U.S. because of their oil interests and destroy a whole friggin' country because of it. As for values, I rather keep my own!

Nonetheless, I do appreciate the fact that this country is a melting pot and provides windows of opportunities unlike other countries I couldn't care to mention!

***Proud to be an INDIVIDUAL***

Ariadne   

Originally posted by rudy:

here is the thing!

i always support whatever it takes to free suppressed ppl. no matter whether its saddam or taliban opression.

( i would love to see og-gal, pyro-pixie and jamaliah to have lived under taliban) u guys remember women were beaten like animals in public for no bloody reasons!!

Supressed people? like you mean Gypsies, Aboriginals all over the world (Africa, South America, North America, etc,.)

By supressed people do you mean supressed cultures of people (hence supressed culturally) by powers of colonization?

Lets see where else does supression exist? what about Tibet? East Timor? Central African countries that are having erruptions of genocide?

Contrary to Western belief supression exists everywhere (not just Islamic countries).

Funny isn't it though how the only supression that is evil and is faught and defeated is the so called supression in Muslim countries.

You would love to see me live under the Taliban?

I would love to see you live the life of a Tibetan Monk (can you handle it?...I think not)

That's why they have this expression: Think before you speak ;)

Hey Pixie, I don't think he can handle it...u can't live in a country that's oppessed when u've been braindwashed by the US. Believe me. I and pretty much everyone else can agree with me that US is a great country that gives many opportunities to people. But it has nothing to do with how the governments behaving. Personally I believe that the US throws a bunch of random, useless stuff that sounds good to the American people so they can hide their malicious ways of treating other countries like the underdogs. :mad:

pixie, i been to katmandu before i went college thru a college trip.

but seriously, i said opressed, so it covers the whole gamet! even we supprress our own! remember that!!! i know that i been there! and let me say this sista! u dont know how it feels until u really experienced it!!

Ariadne   

pixie, i been to katmandu before i went college thru a college trip.

Kathmandu is in Nepal. In Nepal there is no supression of religion compared to that of Tibet (in China)

but seriously, i said opressed, so it covers the whole gamet!

Glad we could agree on that. So why are you still arguing with me?

even we supprress our own! remember that!!! i know that i been there!

We all have (civil war... sound familar?)

and let me say this sista! u dont know how it feels until u really experienced it!!

I think I already addressed this *cough cough* (civil war)

Originally posted by Paltalk:

[QB] TO:

I do agree with you to certain degree, Yes you are 100%, that we brought Saddam into power. but when we brought him to power, he was a great leader,that we thought he would heal the wonds of Iraqi people, and he would turn his country into properouse.But all of sudden he turned to Evil, Invading, Iran, Kuwait, Killing his own nationals.

what do you mean by "WE" are you for real?

are you that desprate for an attention?

i ain't mad at you but i don't envy you either

but i wonder what would your parents say if i knew you talk like this?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!!