Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

We should be Proud to be American Citizen. We should have supported Iraq War!

Paltalk   

We as somalian's should have supported the War on Iraq.I am deeply disappointed with so many somalians who despise America's values, when they immigrated from Somalia to United States.They Dont' remember American is the only country that started to help somalian refugees, we brought many somalian in the United States to start fresh life and share the American dream.

I have had discussion about the war on Iraq with lots of somali's they all had negative perception about America's intention to invade Iraq. I strongly believe America did the right thing to invade Iraq and dismantle Saddam' regime.

Saddams regime was oppressive to the Iraqi people. America has obligation as a super power.It is the responsibity for American people to defend the ideals they stand for. America did the right thing, they invaded Iraq and liberated the Iraqi people from their oppressive regime.

If I were immigration officer I would strip of the pass port of many somali American citizens.

America stands for Freedom, liberties. As an American citizen we have strong value.

[ June 04, 2003, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

OG_Girl   

All i can say is whatever, keep kissig American's B***.

Allah said in Quran what means " Christians and jew, never be satisfied about u till u follow their religion" so whatever kissing their**** they still see u their enemy , donsn't matter how hard u try to make them happy.

Jamilah   

Asalamu Calykum,

I watch the news and right before my very eyes i witness the unjust conduct of nation and the world turns a blind eye, do you really believe America has done this for Iraq's benefit? Any person with their right mind should know by now their is another motive..... :rolleyes:

I have simply run out of words for such an ignorant brother.

Salaam

Paltalk   

To:OG-Girl,Jamilah,Rahima.

Your reponse was unpleasant...I am deeply disappointed with your all responses. But I am not surprised the negative perception of America is growing in big numbers among those who are hatters and hate the values of America. and what America stands for!

During the War on Iraq, I strongly believe we have fought for the cause of liberty, and for the peace of the world. Our nation and our coalition are proud of this accomplishment we achieved

And there is no way I am going to buy from all of you that this war was injustice, and was not justified, The world is safe now from Saddam's Threat, and his weopons of mass destruction!

--------------------

Proud to Be An AmericanUSA-03.gif

america helped saddam into power and did the same for many other dictators and generally ONLY have their own interersts in mind and... damn i dont know what to say other than practice some critical thinking when watching the news and read up on 'some 'history ...also CONGO is suffering a genocidal war right now, you think theyre gonna "rescue" the people like they did the iraqis(funny how all their history disapeared) or you think theyll stand back like they did the rawandanese?

WingA   

Salaams..

lool, u give me jokes man!!

Where are the WMD?? have they found anything??

Why didnt they get backing from the UN??

Why do they wanted rebuild Iraq not the UN??

Where is Saddam and he's Son's?? if they were so dangerous they should sorted them out a long time ago..

i think you have bin watching FOX NEWS too much brother (i dont know if i should call u that) and how about all the iraqi ppl died and the many who scared for there life from criminals and looters??

now america wants to go after Iran and i bet your "FOR" it too huh??

open your eyes and pray ur salaad's n read the Quran..

salaams..

Ariadne   

Your reponse was unpleasant...I am deeply disappointed with your all responses. But I am not surprised the negative perception of America is growing in big numbers among those who are hatters and hate the values of America. and what America stands for!

I must have misheard you did you say values? of America? is that your idea of a joke?. There is no values in America or of it. It is a dead nation that is trying to revive itself by neo-colonization (guess where its trying to colonize?) come on you can figure it out.

During the War on Iraq, I strongly believe we have fought for the cause of liberty, and for the peace of the world. Our nation and our coalition are proud of this accomplishment we achieved

Fought for the peace of the world? or a piece of the world?

Proud of what bombing seniors, women and children in a already devastated country?

Yes, thats certainly an acheivement to be proud of. We should all salute those mighty Americans for taking out those extremist children that are hiding the weapons of mass destruction in their sand boxes.

And there is no way I am going to buy from all of you that this war was injustice, and was not justified, The world is safe now from Saddam's Threat, and his weopons of mass destruction!

No, nobody thinks its unjust doing something the whole world is against is never unjust.

Yes, we are safe from Saddam but did you ever think that there may be mirror images of a Saddam (a more evil one) lurking around the U.S of A by the initials of G.B Jr.

Oh and by the way Iraq has fallen the war is over, so where are the weapons of mass destruction that caused the wrath of the chimp president? no where to be found! hmmm I wonder....

--------------------

Proud to Be An American
USA-03.gif

BurnTheFlag.gif

PALTALK,

even worse nick than mine,

talk is cheap and quit lookin' for a ratin' in this thread and be a real!

what have you done for America?

did you go to a war for America?

did you help America get richer?

did you fought against crime in america?

when you do all of these things and many many more then come back to me and we will have a nice chat about what it means to be an american is all about not a wanna be!

I surely do agree with somealien. America did help Saddem into power, and not only him but every other person that's now part of "axis of Evil". And Paltalk I understand where ur coming from as far as goes, that u think that Saddem is evil and many people do agree. But America has no justification in what is going there. They say that they listen and work with everyone to try and stop Saddem...whatever why didn't "Dubeya"(Bush) listen to the UN? And where's the Weapon's of Mass Destruction? Think about it, all America wants is to control Iraq and all Muslim nations. :mad:

Changed   

paltalk........all i can do is disagree with u and not say another word cuz persuation is not a mood am in right now ..........and yes somealien said it right they did help him in power not only did they help saddam they helped trujjilo from the dominican republic to power and when he killed over 1200 haitans a senator from the unites states was cought saying "he may be a son of a b1tch but he is our son of a b1tch" when he refused to do what they (usa) told him to do they assasinated him...am not saying saddam was an angel and believe me the pastard deserved what he got......but think about it who gave him the so called weapons of mass destruction..USA..they gave him weapons during the Irag-Iran war ......

mr Paltalk .....it not about supporting the country that harbored you ..its about supporting the right thing.....and the right thing is he was wrong to go to war with irag period icon_razz.gif ..

Paltalk   

TO: Somealien, Winger,Pyromaniac_Pixie,CLOWN,stpaulchick, Mizz_UNQUE

I do agree with you to certain degree, Yes you are 100%, that we brought Saddam into power. but when we brought him to power, he was a great leader,that we thought he would heal the wonds of Iraqi people, and he would turn his country into properouse.But all of sudden he turned to Evil, Invading, Iran, Kuwait, Killing his own nationals.

The threats came from Iraq. It arised directly from the Iraqi regime's own actions -- its history of aggression, and its drive toward an arsenal of terror. Eleven years ago, as a condition for ending the Persian Gulf War, the Iraqi regime was required to destroy its weapons of mass destruction, to cease all development of such weapons, and to stop all support for terrorist groups. The Iraqi regime has violated all of those obligations. It possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. It has given shelter and support to terrorism, and practices terror against its own people. The entire world has witnessed Iraq's eleven-year history of defiance, deception and bad faith.

We know that Iraq and the al Qaeda terrorist network share a common enemy -- the United States of America. We know that Iraq and al Qaeda have had high-level contacts that go back a decade. Some al Qaeda leaders who fled Afghanistan went to Iraq.

America believes that all people are entitled to hope and human rights, to the non-negotiable demands of human dignity. People everywhere prefer freedom to slavery; prosperity to squalor; self-government to the rule of terror and torture. America is a friend to the people of Iraq. Our demands are directed only at the regime that enslaves them and threatens us. When these demands are met, the first and greatest benefit will come to Iraqi men, women and children. The oppression of Kurds, Assyrians, Turkomans, Shi'a, Sunnis and others will be lifted. The long captivity of Iraq will end, and an era of new hope will begin.

Proud To be An American.

communism is dead;islam is the new enemy. america wants to be an emperical power like 'england used to be(see India and the 'continent of Africa) and theyre succeeding by blinding people like you. theres a reason why they dont teach critical thinking in american schools, think about it.

Paltalk   

TO:somealien

The Islam that we know is a faith devoted to the worship of one God, as revealed through The Holy Qu'ran. It teaches the value and importance of charity, mercy, and peace. And it is one of the fastest growing religions in America, with millions of American believers today.

The American Muslim community is as varied as the many Muslim communities across the world. Muslims from diverse backgrounds pray together in mosques all across our great land. And American Muslims serve in every walk of life, including our Armed Forces

so what? its not individual people theyre villifiying, its the institution, and the fact that you dont see the holes in yr last little speech is a lil troubling, but hey do you. eat yr freedom fries and big mac and ignore the problems o the world until yr fascist president convinces you otherwise.im done.