Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Is Islam really a religion of peace?

Hibo   

Thanks Somalistar and all brothers and sisters who contripute this subject, when i was replying to Mr. Left i was confident that many brothers in Somalia Online will explain ISLAM better than me, and ALXAMDULILAAH that hppened, thanks to all again and JAZAAKUMULAAHU KHAYARAN.

Assalamu allaikum

When the prophet(pbuh)used ask something the companions, used to reply with, only Allah and his messenger know best.

it seems we have come to an age that is otherwise. people it's dangerous to to talk about islam from opinions. If this person wants to know about a serious matter such as this, the should addressed To the ullama.

wasalam

Hibo   

As-Salamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All thanks and praise are due to Allah and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Dear Brother, I would like to express my deep thanks and overwhelming sense of gratitude to you for this great confidence you place in and implore Almighty Allah to enable us meet these expectations and fulfill our task towards the whole Muslim Ummah.

I agree that "it's dangerous to to talk about islam from opinions"

but the topic that was posted in here was on if Islam is really a religion of peace? my brother without any khilafah in between us how would you expaint it if someone asked you about it?would you tell him to find out on his own? The only think i did is talk on behalf of Islam I expained my knowledge on behalf of my religion.

And if you found me wrongI wrong Brother mey Allh Subhanahu wata aala for give all our since and missunderstandings.

- As a muslim Qilafah is not good and what is taking us the muslim world apart is the qilafah so my muslim brother please don't ask aquastion that answers it's self.

Wa `Alaykum As-Salam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

-Abbas

Kruella   

Ever heard of "prepare for war to keep the peace"? Islam will defend its Ummah by ANY means necessary! The word and message of God will not be overshadowed by the few who commit atrocities in the name of Islam nor will be underminded by the kufar.....Keep in mind that we defend what is right and if it means getting your combat boots on to live in peace..then so be it!

the day of reckoning is near!

Hibo   

sallam my brothers/sisters

terriest. well yeah he should ask that the ulmah. but i think mansha'allah good answers here which alot of them are not just what they think but facts that show our lovely religion is all about peace and mercy.. just one q why that name dear? don't get me wrong i'm just wondering that is all.

thanks u brothers and sisters for the answers u gave and may god keep u all smart. i'm proud of u guys, glad to see my well educated bro/sis sharing their thoughts and sharing what they know for fact.. take care and fun all..... 1 luv always...

------------------

peace in the middle east.

Hibo   

I think, mr terrorist meant the palestinian fighters topic, not this one, because it is true that some brothers/sisters gave their ideas on palestinian brothers issue without any proof of QURAN, SUNNAH or ulumas fatawa.

But this topic is a well known topic and there is no difference between ummah that the ISLAM is a religion of peace, and we have provided many evidence of that from QURAN and SUNNAH, we can also provide the ulumas fatawa on this issue, but one use ulumas fatawa if there is a doubt about the subject not like a SUN in a midday at HORN OF AFRICA.