Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

They dragged a soldier on the streets: I am happy!

RedSea   

^Well, if you are non Muslim,one thing is clear you are not an enemy combatant at this moment,therefore someone of your caliber wouldnt' be treated in such unless you carry a gun on your shoulders and aimed to kill others,then you would poisned,burned,hanged,beheaded etc...and all that applies.

Once again,Alleh Ubaahne is his own with him being 'happy' and all that.

As for the story,it doesnt' matter,since that is what I would do if I killed one of my enemies anyways.

However,my position is that enemies shouldnt' be shown any mercy.There is no where in the Quran or Hadith that can DENY the fact that I can punish my enemy and torture them.Its' a choice.I have already given you reasons above to read regarding the treatment that an enemy deserves.

If I killed one of my enemies I would burn them alive unless offcourse they delcared the shahada and they denounce their previous mind set.

It's my choice to punish them or to spare them.An enemy combatant is an enemy combatant,they deserve NO respect.

p.s we are not speaking of civilian here,we are speaking of fully armed thug who was out to kill inncoent civilians,he might already have done it.His killing therefore,means nothing but welcome sight.

Kashafa   

An enemy combatant is an enemy combatant,they deserve NO respect.

Amen to that, brother. They(dhabo-dhilifs) are indeed the lowest of the low. But if we are to wage an resistance based on Islamic principles, we must diffrentiate ourselves from the qaat-chewing, non-praying traitor enemy.

Islam is quite clear on this matter.

That said, That policeman and any other members of the TFG have to understand the fact that they are legitimate targets. By putting on a uniform, you are declaring your allegiance to that entity. In this case, to the TFG and by extension, Meles Zenawi. Marka, "he was just a poor policeman" is a false cry.

"he was just a poor policeman" is a false cry.

Kashafa....He is legitimate target. Everyone agrees on that, but desecrating a corpse by dragging through streets is not the Islamic way. Plz tell to Alle-Ubaahne who seems more motivated by Qabiil.

However,my position is that enemies shouldnt' be shown any mercy

Red...Codowga dil ma xuma mana lagu qaldana laakin meedka la jiidayo waa waxashnimo. It is inexcusable.

Farxaaan   

Hala Yaabina Qofka Meedka Jiidayo Ciil baa ka Keenaayo Waxaa Laga yaabaa in Walaakiis Ama Adeerkiis Ama Qof Qaraabo yihiin Ama Qof ay Saaxiibo ahaayeen ama Qof ay Daris yihiin Ay Ethiopian Dileen ....

However,my position is that enemies shouldnt' be shown any mercy.There is no where in the Quran or Hadith that can DENY the fact that I can punish my enemy and torture them.Its' a choice.I have already given you reasons above to read regarding the treatment that an enemy deserves.

Mujaahid, you show ignorance.

Are we animals when we totally cease being humane?

Muslims since the dawn of Islam were known for their chivalry, take the Prophet (SAW) for example, he conquered Mecca without spilling a drop of blood, he freed those within, even though they killed and persecuted Muslims.

Take the Ottoman Sultans for example, take Salaxu-Diin Al Ayoubi, heralded by Christian Crusaders as a noble Prince!

Animals do what they wish with those they overpower, humans show mercy and preserve the dignity of the ill-fortuned.

Regarding your false statement that the Quran does not forbid torture, follow this link:

Islam on Torture

Khalaf   

Red u have been corrected by the brothers here, change those views on war and treatment of enemy combatants sxb if not then do as Ive said remove the name Mujahid which means a solider of Allah Most Great if u cant represent the high principles.....burning of enemy soldiers, calling ppl infidels, and the bloody thirsty rhetoric of yours is the policy of the crusaders in baitul Qudus and not the Mujahideen who freed it sxb.....this history is glorious.

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

P.s,if you are on ' watch' for the wrongdoings around here,then I must see you around defending against the blind.I must see you coming against G.Duke and his likes as they blindly try to advance wrongful idea and applaud for the Xabashi invasion and killing of other somalis by foreigners.Or offcourse,will you simply say,'i don't care' but you care about this one?

cover the whole field plz,or simply leave it. [/QB]

^^^brah this is politics, GD, u or others can have views on war, policy they don’t represent me.... but on islam and those who claim Islamic principles I take that more personally na mean....it is my aqeedah....hence why i critic more.

RedSea   

^^^I am afraid you haven't gotten hold of the whole argument.The people I refer as infidels are the Xabashis and their daba dhilifs.It's not something I came up with,Allah referes them in HIS glorius Quran.Kaafiruun,Mujrimuun,daalimiin.

So now focus buddy,I am not making any bloody rehetrics here,the simple matter of the fact that I am expressing is can I kill/behead/ an enemy of mind,who was trying every bit to do the same to me?

MR/MS.CENTURION,

You must not have read what you posted in its entirely.Read it again,especially these lines that I have cut/pasted for you to see.

The so called Police officer fits into these category for being 'hypocrite' munaafiq.

The Ethiopians which he and his group were with perfectly fit into these categorazation.Therefore he is well fitted to be punished as follows.

It would rather apply to people like war criminal leaders and commanders. There is a punishment that such enemy must face as shown below in Noble Verses 5:33-34. Those "treacherous designs" are the evil actions such as for instance causing a war between the Muslims and other non-Muslim tribes by using tricks and deceptions. Another example is when some of the hypocrites during Prophet Muhammad's times used to falsely embrace Islam to be accepted among the Muslims, and then later try to create conflicts among Muslim men and cause them to revenge from each others, because they belonged to tribes that had bloody wars with each others before they embraced Islam, and the tribal mentality might still remained in them. The punishment for such enemy is Noble Verses 5:33-34 as shown below in this article.

And yes, Ethnic cleansing can be applied to that person or group of treacherous people. Ethnic cleansing is not allowed in Islam for any other case! Normal people can not be Ethnically cleansed as the Yugoslav Serbs did to the Muslim Kosovars just because they differ in religion or race. Only the treacherous people or individuals or war criminal leaders can be Ethnically cleansed or exiled.

Let us look at what Allah Almighty Said in the Noble Quran:

"The punishment of those who wage war against God and His Apostle, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter; Except for those who repent before they fall into your power: in that case, know that God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. (The Noble Quran, 5:33-34)"

There are times when Muslims must accept no captives. This is the time when the Muslims are ordered to punish the enemy severely.

**same source as Centurion has**.

Che,my dear lad,waan gartay.Inkastoo la leeyahay ma dhicin arintan.hadana to be honest with you,that is exactly waht I would have done.NO MERCY BETWEEN I AND MY ENEMY.We can choose to show kindness,however that is just our choice.We may behead them if we feel like it,remember these people waged war on innocent civilians and their land.The daba dhilif deserve no respect whatsoever.

RedSea   

this story seems to be all fake.

But let us apply to what happen back in 1993,when dead U.S soldiers were dragged through the streets of Muqdisho.

Those images was one of the things that rattled the U.S households,which led for the people to pressure their admin.to withdraw troops from Somalia.

We have to note that thousands of innocent somalis were killed by U.S airstrikes back then,no one reported those,the only things that captured the world' attention was the dragging of couple of U.S soldiers.I wonder if the death of thousands of innocent Muslim somalis was less than FEW dragged dead bodies of invader,killer,whose aim was to KILL,not to aid..don't be misled.

We only think of someone being "dragged",but we never seem to measure what it means to be dragged dead,it means nothing really if you are an cadawga dadka Muslimka ah.

As for Geneva convention,it's big farce.If anyone,the U.S and its allies should have applied to themselves as we have seen/heard them kill whole families with the kids and everyone.They raped,photoshoot naked POWs and displayed them all over the TV screens.

if I capture one of those.I wouldnt' do one thing,I wouldn't display their nude pic(its Haram to begin with),however,I would torture them like nothing else.I am allowed to do so,since they have declared war on Muslims with the aim to killing as many Muslims as possible.

So save your emotions for us.

RedSea   

So what are those times where Muslims must not accept any captive?

When they had been betrayed by the enemy. Let us look at some incidents where Noble Verse 5:33 had been applied to the enemy:

The first incident is when the Muslims were just starting Islam in Madina. Along with the Muslims there, there were some Christians and three big Jewish tribes: Bani Al-natheer, Bani Qaynuqaa, and Bani Quraytha. When the Pagans of Mecca wanted to end Islam once and for all, they finally agreed along with several other Pagan tribes out side Mecca to attack the Muslims in Madina.

The Jews' tribes were stationed in the North side of Madina. They didn't need to dig any trench because they had such high mountains that they could easily defend by stationing their troops on top of the mountains, which would then disable the Pagans from entering Madina from the North. But the Jews will always remain Jews no matter what. They betrayed our Prophet and told the Pagans that they could attack them from the North along with the Jewish army. Allah Almighty had blessed the Muslims with a big victory after long battles and Allah Almighty's blessings of the winds that blocked the eye sights of the enemies of Islam.

The second incident is in the following narration about our Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, which further explains in details when the Muslims need to apply Noble Verse 5:33 to the enemy:

Narrated Abu Qilaba: "Anas said, "Some people of 'Ukl or 'Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them. So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) camels and to drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they went as directed and after they became healthy, they killed the shepherd of the Prophet and drove away all the camels. The news reached the Prophet early in the morning and he sent (men) in their pursuit and they were captured and brought at noon. He then ordered to cut their hands and feet (and it was done), and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron, They were put in 'Al-Harra' and when they asked for water, no water was given to them." Abu Qilaba said, "Those people committed theft and murder, became infidels after embracing Islam and fought against Allah and His Apostle. (Sahih Bukhari, Ablutions (Wudu'), Volume 1, Book 4, Number 234)"

These daba dhilif,have batrayed the Somalis by siding with the enemy,therefore not only should they be dragged,but we should brand their eyes with heated pieces of iron.They were given no water when they asked for it.

Khalaf   

Red first its important to be on the same level!

What are we talking about here first? If u are talking about a war, a war of liberation, nationalism, somalinimo, ect then that is on you.

But are we talking about Jihad, an Islamic struggle? Then that has strict guidelines not open for your emotions, and the natural thirst for revenge.

Is it permissible to Kill enemy soldiers and target them in war? Yes! It’s a war.

Is it permissible to drag bodies, burn them, torture prinosers or “ethnically” cleanse your enemy as u say? No! not Islam!

Are u reading what u write? Acudi billahi! And to justify the unjustifyable u quote weak hadiths, and take verses of the Quran out of context the same way the enemies of islam do to make Islam appear as untolerant!

sxb the Mujahideen were taught do not kill women and children, the old, the solider who surrenders, nor harm the earth, or transgress your limits....those who u over power give them of what u eat, clothe them, treat them kindly and fear Allah much......this is what the mujahideen did against the pagens in Mecca and and salihudeen ibn Ayubi against the crusaders....hence why after battles with non-muslims throughout history u still find churches, and ancient non-muslims communities in the heartlands of islam always protected by the Muslims only until the modern era (no shariah!) have the targeting of non-muslims started!....Muslims are mercy to mankind in our history!......waraa go to the masjid and speak with the imam....u need help.

Fabregas   

Umar Bin Khattab advised "fear sinning against Allah more than you fear the enemy".

Islam does not allow people to carry out unecessary torture, dragging of dead bodies or killing for the sake of clanish revenge.

In this case we do not even know who killed this man.It could have have thiefs or clan militias.Thus it is no use using Quran and Hadith to justify this action.

Remember when the enemy combatant spat at Ali on the battlefield and Ali r.a was about to kill him?But then he stopped and let him live because he would have killed him out of revenge and self desire.

If this man has commited a crime againt his creator, than it is up to Allah to judge him.How can any of you be certain he is a munafiiq and doomed?

Mujaahid

first of all, do not contradict yourself.In response to my post you categorised enemies and used my source to match it with what the Quran said.

Let me remind you of what you wrote..

As for the story,it doesnt' matter,since that is what I would do if I killed one of my enemies anyways.

You blatantly stated you'd commit henious acts upon your enemy, and their bodies without any distinction.

It's my choice to punish them or to spare them.

You said this, and now you'd have us believe that you'd follow the Islamic guidelines.

The so called Police officer fits into these category for being 'hypocrite' munaafiq.

With which authority do you presume to call a fellow muslim soul a munaafiq?

A man is not a muunafiq if he beliefs Amxaar intervention is for the greater good.

Perhaps he is but a simple man who was offered a job as a policeman, and who accepted in order to feed his family?

Perhaps he is from TFG forces, but even then you do not know what is in his heart.

Regarding you're quote on treatment of infidels who 'wage war against God and his Apostle'.

It is very dangerous and dhanbi to quote the Quran out of context, and that is what you are doing.

Amxaaro are not mindlessly killing Somalis for their religion. And neither are they waging war on the Prophet (SAW).

Furthermore, respect to the dead is compulsary in Islam. Dragging around the corpses of those Allah took is inhuman and indecent. At least those rightly cruxified will have deserved their punishment, and their corpses would be buried properly.

It is utterly worthy of contempt, the desecration of the dead.

RedSea   

Khalaf,

There you go again.You seem to be missing the whole point time and again.There was not one spot where I said anything against the treatment(kind) which Islam preserves for civilians men,women and children.That is totally irrevalent at the moment.We are talking about how one should treat an enemy.Not just an enemy,but a traitor who has sided with a Christian invader in order to join forces with the aim of killing his OWN fellow Muslims and somalis.Those who commite such betrayal's treatment are stated in the above verse,read again.Where are speaking of Munaafiq.Not civilian.

These men(daba dhilif) are munaafiqiin,you well know the treatment that a Munaafiq deserves.They should be killed,hands cut off,beheaded that is the treatment they deserve according to the Surah' which I quoted earlier.

In order for this to carry on,you must admit,that these men are Munaafiqeen, if you admit to that,then I will tell you exactly what Munafiq deserves.

Centurion,

Your arguments have no merits whatsoever.You can simply come out with your true colors.Every sane individual knows Amxara isn't promoting not tiny bit of the greater.If you think one who believes in that deserves a respect,then you must be in error.

Ethiopia did declare war on Muslims,are we not Muslims? is somalia not a Muslim country.The prophet peace be upon isn't alive today,we know that,however an invader, a christian invader that is and the way to deal with them still stands.If you dont' think Ethiopia waged war on Muslims,then you are mistaking buddy.

UIC were true Muslims,they functioned and promoted Islamic based law.Ethiopia and their allies waged war on them because of the believes they held and to counter the potential to suceed to implementing Islamic state.

The dead of a filthy Munaafiq deserves no respect.What respect are you talking about? I am sorry there is no way to sugar coat this.A dead Mujrim/munafiq/is as worthless as he was when he was alive.They deserve no respect when they are 'alive',therefore they deserve no respect when they die an actual death.

Abu Geeljire, what is the matter with you.Have you just crept out the junble or what man?

offcourse there is way to tell who is Munaafiq and who isn't.In this case,this supposedly killed dude was daba dhilif,meaning he was pro Amxaar invasion and aggression.He was armed to kill, yes to kill other Somalis.

Xoogsade   

I agree with those above who said one should hold himself to a higher standard than the TFG foot-soldiers and their supporters who have proven to be the lowest of the low in Somali society. Laguma daydo qof gumoobay oo diin iyo dhaqan soomaaliyeedba dana qabiil uga tagay.

I remember last year when Qanyare and the warlords left their dead in the battle field, the ICU buried for them and even prayed on these dead, the wounded were brought to the hospitals as well. This time what happened was a mob justice obviously.

I have no respect for a TFG soldier or supporter. I feel no connection to these somalis wallahi and don't care what characteristics they display, islamic or not. Waa iga dhinteen. Having said that, I disagree with a somali person's dead being mistreated.