Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

They dragged a soldier on the streets: I am happy!

RedSea   

^SNM Mujahid? isn't that the term coned by Duke....good to know you have started using that.

I will not question your knowledge of your faith,however you seem to rely heavily on hearsay.

Thanks but no thanks,aren't you the one refering the somalilanders as the most hate filled/racist somalis,where was the deen when you utter that?

or does it appear whenever someone says something against the the TFG.Let us admit,you support the TFG don't you?

Khalaf

Since when did Islam have any impact in the way Somalis kill?

Dragged or not, your fellow innocent Somalis who haven’t done anything wrong were burning to death due to the bombs America was dropping on them. Not to forget that the TFG and their supporters didn’t condemn those bombing but concurred with the Americans.

So easy with the emotional out burst. :rolleyes:

RedSea   

^Mystic,we can settle all this if I asked Khalaf one question.

Here it comes.

Khalaf, do you support the TFG or not?

Yes or NO plz.

Red if he does support the TFG, then he supports the bombing and killing of innocent Somalis by Ethiopian MIGs and American AC130 gunship, which are ten times worse than being dragged around the streets after you are actually dead.

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

^Mystic,we can settle all this if I asked Khalaf one question.

Here it comes.

Khalaf, do you support the TFG or not?

Yes or NO plz.

I can't wait him answering this question which sits the bedrock of this argument!

lol

Laakiin caqli-xumadooda ma is dhihi waayeen dadka ay amxaarada iyo yahuuda u adeegsadeen in maalin walba ay gumaadaan waa dad ehel iyo kharaabo leh oo u damqanaayo?

You kill my people and you recieve nothing less than death!

And the war continues........insha-Allah, presumably forever until we inflict with them a major damage!

Khalaf   

Mystic i dont care what TFG, USA, xabashi, moryaans ect do....i follow the Quran and Sunnah and u should too sister....Muslims in Mecca and baitul Qudus went through crusades, masscures ect....but always up held the Quran and were excellance in humanity! U know that right?

Red I didnt call u SNM Mujahid re-read my message....."hearsay"...maybe when it comes to poltics who doesn't? ABout the SL comment many somalis do believe it to be true....and i did take your advice on it since i never been there.

hahaha @ do u support the TFG or not!? No i dont sxb u know my ideolgy why ask that...but unlike u i dont support more war insurgency and adovcate it for it in comfrot of my home in da states.

RedSea   

Mystic,that is exactly right.

As for Khalaf,you should care what the US and Xabashi and their daba dhilif do.If you only knew what they did,then you wouldnt' be overheating yourself over dead body of filth.

so you dont support the TFG eh?

Well I am against corruption,occupation,oppression.The one just killed was a advocator of violence and corruption.He was a member of the daba dhilifs,his death means nothing to me and it shouldnt' to you either.

Whether dragged or slaughtered,let us just say another dead filthy daba dhilif.

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Mystic i dont care what TFG, USA, xabashi, moryaans ect do....i follow the Quran and Sunnah and u should too sister....Muslims in Mecca and baitul Qudus went through crusades, masscures ect....but always up held the Quran and were excellance in humanity! U know that right?

Red I didnt call u SNM Mujahid re-read my message....."hearsay"...maybe when it comes to poltics who doesn't? ABout the SL comment many somalis do believe it to be true....and i did take your advice on it since i never been there.

hahaha @ do u support the TFG or not!? No i dont sxb u know my ideolgy why ask that...but unlike u i dont support more war insurgency and adovcate it for it in comfrot of my home in da states.

Don't pretend that you can fool us with your currupt creed of Salaful-Jadiid who are under the payroll of the west to sabotage the Islamic Movements around the world.

It doesn't beg an answer from you to know where your genuine position lies in this issue. Hide whatever cover that you wish to use, but don't pretend that you are refraining this for Islam's sake which is not your case.

It was recently that a spokesperson of Salaful-Jadiid was call A/Y an Ulul-Amri for the Muslims in Somalia and thus its the people of the region to heed on his commands and directions.

Munaafaq comes with all brands, forms and shapes, indeed!

Khalaf, in reality, it is fairly disgusting that the majority of the TFG supporters and those who just don’t care about Somali lives remained silent when the guiltless Somalis where dying in hundreds. However when a TFG soldier, which probably killed other Somalis while he was fighting along side the Ethiopians dies all hell break loose and all the sudden the way people should be killed in Islam is once again used as a way to further the sadistic justification of the TFG.

There are Somalis who died in a worse condition than this young man, his death was a tragedy, but there are people who are more innocent than him who were killed in their own homes. Who talks about them NO ONE, who speaks for them NO ONE, who criticizes those who killed them NO ONE. Why is this man any different or important? Personally, I would rather speak for the Somalis who were killed by the Ethiopians and Americans than the Somali who died while supporting the Ethiopians.

And if you follow the sunnah and the Quran you will know that Allah the All-Mighty is the true Judge, let him judge those who kill.

Khalaf   

^^i get where u coming from but dont let what happens and the views of others make u unjust or intolerant namean?

Red ur views are far from deenul islam remove the name mujaahid if u believe in draging dead bodies!.....if the enemy commits the worst crimes against u...u are to follow the Quran not say "but c they did that"....be like the Prophet scw like when he entered Mecca victrious....learn the history of islam sxb...what u support is mooryanism!

^^^

I will remember to heed your advice khalaf, but i am neither unjust nor intolerant. I judge people on the actions they make. This young man made the choice to stand next to the Ethiopians, a bad choice, one i am sure he came to regret, a mistake that resulted to his death. May he rest in peace and may Allah forgive his sins and grant him paradise. Amiiiiin

RedSea   

Khalaf,

I will not remove anything from my name.Because if that is the case, then you oughta remove your nick which derives from your qabiil perhaps?

Furthermore, there is no mercy between I and my enemy.If I capture my enemy I can choose to behead him/her right on the spot or simply let them free.

I will give you good example of that.Once upon time,the Muslims won a battle against the Mushrikiin,after the battle,the Muslims took many prisoners.The Prophet discussed with his companions of what to do with those Prisoners.He called Abu Bakr and Umar(Radiyalahu Canhu).The Prophet,peace be upon him and Abu Bakr,radiyaalahu Canhu agreed to keep the prisoners and later use them to free slaves in exchange,however Umar bin Khatar had different idea.Which was to behead them all right on the spot.The Prophet and Abu Bakr refused to do that.Umar was very upset by the fact that he didnt get the chance to kill them instead of carrying the prisoners around.

The decision which was reached was that of Prophet(SCW) and Abu Bakr(R.canhu) agreed on.

However, Allah revealed a surah,telling the Prophet peace be upon,that indeed Cumar bin Khatb was right and they should have done exactly as cumar sugested,behead them right on spot.

In this case,a daba dhilif=Munaafiq,which is by far worst than a infidel who was an infidel to begin with,but doesnt' consider him/herself as a Muslim.But one who says I am Muslim then sides with the infidels is by far worst,therefore,they are an enemy combatant and should be dealt just like an infidel would be dealt with.

Burn them alive,behead them or whatever,they are non believers,Munaafiqs,that deserve no respect as they didnt' respect the law which they knew of,the Islamic sharica.

They have opposed the Muslims(ICU) and have sided with the Xabashis(infidels)occupiers,therefore,they shall not be defended in however we kill them.We should kill them whereever we find them in however we want.

Remember,he wasn't a civilian,he was fully armed thug,armed with a gun given to him by the Xabashis,to do what? to kill his own brothers and sisters.So as Mystic said he made a bad choice,and thus died in such humilating way,that is the fate he chose.

P.s,if you are on ' watch' for the wrongdoings around here,then I must see you around defending against the blind.I must see you coming against G.Duke and his likes as they blindly try to advance wrongful idea and applaud for the Xabashi invasion and killing of other somalis by foreigners.Or offcourse,will you simply say,'i don't care' but you care about this one?

cover the whole field plz,or simply leave it.

I don't undertand why you all talking too much ,,,, they guy, Alle u Baahne is happy coz ppl are dying and some are dragged on the streets ,,, that is why he is happy ,,,,,,,,,

just say Allah ha soo hadeeyo and leave him alone ,,,,, no more arguments nimanyahow

^What is your position? I read this thread in it's entirety and you come across as someone bogged in moral confusion. Need some soul searching bud. Defiling the dead, as in gleefully dragging the corpses, is neither Islamically sanctioned nor in keep with Somali norms. Allahu-ubaahne has lost his marbles, don't let him mislead you.

And why is this defamatory false story stil circulating? No dead soldier was trawled through the streets.

Allahu-ubaahne, we don't drag the dead in Somalia but I got the right fix for you. Iraq. This is a nation where defiling the dead is deemed a noble act and favorite past-time. Go there, be gone, go there please... we Somalis disown you! We don't need the likes of you in our midsts.