Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland policy concerning refugees in the country

^I have been to Jaboutu-I don't think kuwaas inee Soomaali yihiin-xuugaa ifi waaye :D

I'm not sure about their policies or if they have refugee camps for Somalis? I will have to research to give you any definitive answer.

NGONGE   

Heh. Warya, Qudhac ha i mudin dee. :D

You are confusing your fights here. Somaliland in ay dowlad tahay iyo in ay 'refugees' aqbasho kala saar, saaxib. If every last Somali comes to live in SL, it will still be SL and the wheels of time shall not be reversed.

Now, if your complaint is about resources dee taa maad iska tidhaahdid? But why Somalis and not Oromos? :D

nuune   

What Che means is that Jabuuti is widely known for their identity, which is Canfar & Ciise(MMA, sorry for the Jabuuti qabiil names), can the same be said about Somaliland :D

There is no difference between a koonfurian and the so called oromos, they have the same rights in our country , as long as they abide the law. they can live in our country as refugees.

nuune   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

There is no difference between a koonfurian and the so called oromos, they have the same rights in our country , as long as they abide the law. they can live in our country as refugees.

Bingo

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Let me know when u finish your research then ,,,
:D

I need French translator, These niggas just do French :D

Nuune-I like them ninyahow funny folks but yes, we can't say the same about Somaliland. We will ask Xaaji how will identify Nuune markoo Somaliland iska dhiibo :D

NGONGE   

^^ Simple. If his name is not in the "Diiwan Galin" and he has no 'caaqil' to testify on his behalf then he is an alien (until further notice). So sidaa maaha, Xaaji? :D

nuune   

:D Xaaji Xeyraan waligii Somaliland ma uusan arag, anaaba raadkeyga iyo hooskeygaba laga heli.

Xeyraankaan ka war sugeynaa jawaabtiisa :D:D

^^ wa caynkaas wa sidu faisal cali waraabe sheegey wa aliens,, Yew u have to be an Ethnic somalilander oo aad ka soo jeedid 5 qabiil eeh daggan jamhuuriyada Somaliland.

nuune   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

^^ u have to be an Ethnic somalilander oo aad ka soo jeedid 5 qabiil eeh daggan jamhuuriyada Somaliland.

:D:D Xaaji maanta QARAX miino ah ayuu dhax dhigey qadiyada Somaliland, waa haduu fahmayo hobseydka uu dhax-jiiftey, NGONGE weydii for a hint :D