Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Sheikh Hassan Aweys to resign soon

OLOL   

Ladies and Gentleman;

It is official, the Sheikh has agreed in principle to step aside for the sake of his people and nation. This is not " I heard from/through the grapevine" glad-tidings but it is from reliable resources. This ..they say..is due to more than 15 thousand calls to Mogadishu from Somalis all over the world and after so many consultations with intellectuals and scholars, after close-door meetings....

some even are talking about Somali friends in US and EU governments have even come up with breakthrough deals that will change the course of Somalia's messy affairs... it is gonna be good news ...Just wait and be patient...

Faanoole Fari Kama Qodna....

OLOL   

Somalia is more important than a personality and clan animosity. Please grow up and heal thyself..you guys are obsessed, we sometimes need to rationalize.

^^^Olol its great that you have woken up to Somalinimo. I look forward to the new Olol, who will fight on behalf of justice, unity and peace...

KEYNAN22   

If this is really true, then thats great. It kinda seems as we shouldnt underestimate the new power group and their politically sophistication.

Nice move!

OLOL   

Duke still, you won't get me ..I am still the same ....but I don't subscribe to your abstract and opportune Somalinimo ( clannism) ... u and ur uncle Yeey aint welcome in my yard.

Xoogsade   

This doesn't change anything for those who opposed the courts from day one. Waxaa fiican warkooda inaan dhag loo dhigin oo laga tashado. No matter how much goodwill you show to them, they will not reciprocate but will remain as malicious(having extreme ill-will) and venomous.

Warkooda waa cadeesteen I don't see why we care what they think.

^^^Xoogsade, these courts are no more than anextension of the daydream of the warlords. You are rooting for the same usual suspects.

No one has a monopoly on islam, these reckless clan courts are just another obsticle to peace and nation hood.

Duufaan   

hadeyna xilka kaqaadin umalayn maayo inuu iscasili doono. Runtii sheekhu waa qofka kaliya ee qadiyad aaminsan, uguna geesisan, madaxda maxkamadaha. Shakiga reer galbeedka iyo itoobiyaanka galay ee kusaabsan maxkamadaha waa waa midaan sufudud loo furdaamin karin, waayo waxaa isku dhexdhuumanaya oo magaca maxkamadaha sita, ama taageersan qabiilaystayaal iyo argigixiso dhaba, iyo inbadan oo kale oo udhexeeya. waa hubaal cismaan dadkiisii xitaa inay joogaan, cid sigaara usoo qaban kartaana majirto. Horaa laysugu dayey waana lagu fashilmay

do you expect better appiontments from the people who appionted inda Cade and Aweys? Its no longer about who they appiont because they all the same. This policy of of trying to appease somalis and the international community with people like sharif while using hardliners like aweys to reveal the true intent of this group, a taliban takeover of Somalia, has failed to work and is clear to everyone. I now read that they have the support of al qaacida and Osama bin Shaydaan who just said they will fight America in Iraq, Somalia, Sudan and Afghanistan.

Guhaad   

Originally posted by OLOL:

This is not " I heard from/through the grapevine" glad-tidings but it is from reliable resources. This ..they say..is due to more than 15 thousand calls to Mogadishu from Somalis all over the world and after so many consultations with intellectuals and scholars, after close-door meetings....

hmm...interesting..i wonder if some of the requests were actually written this way :D

Originally posted by Guhaad:

Codsi gaaban oo Sh. Aways ku socda:

Shiikh Awaysow,

Markii
aan aragnay marxalada jirta

Ka Fakarnay
waxa laguu heysto run iyo been

Indha-indheynay
duruufaha caalamka ka socda

La Tashanay
shacabka, culumada, waayeelka, aqoonyahanada, indheergaradka, siyaasiyiinta

Falanqeyney
dhibta iyo hagardaamada magacaabidaada ka imaan karta

Si Fiican
uga fakarnay aayaha iyo mustaqbalka dadka iyo dalka

Aan Rajeyneyno
in dan ugu jirto dardargalinta maxkamadaha iyo halganka shacbiga ah oo bilowday

Waxaan Kaa Codsaneynaa
in aad adiga oo danta ummada ka fakareysid, adiga oo raali iyo saabir ah, in aad si dagan oo dagdag ah uga tanaasushid
XILKA DHAWAAN LAGUU MAGACAABAY

Gabbal   

I welcome his resignation. He is a polarizing figure indeed and it doesn't serve the Somali people's interest for him to be at the helm of the Courts. His resignation describesa strong sense of character and love for the well-being of his people.

Abdulahi should follow this example, if it materializes.

Wiilo   

Abdulahi should follow this example, if it materializes.

General Duke inaad u sheegto ayay ku fiicnaanlahayd hadalkan.....

Go figure:............