Sign in to follow this  
nafta

Should Sadam Face The Death Penalty

nafta   

Well Sadam is at long last caught, and faces a public trial in Iraq, the question however is should he or should he not get the death penalty and so yes, by whom? By the american's or the Iraqi people?

Personally i think that Sadam is a scumbag and should be wiped away off the face of the earth, what he did to his own people was just disgusting. BUT if he is gonna get a trial then the people of iraq should be doing it, they should be the ones to capture him, to put him on trial, to reach a verdict...etc, and those american scumbags should not interfere.

P.S.if they do intefere then they are gonna give the chair or the needle, which i think will be too easy, he should be stoned really...well that's what me thinks redface.gif

nafta   

^^^Thank god ppl still have some sense left!...How come ppl always end up feeling sorry for the bad guys, shidh

Tahliil   

Of course he should, I think he should b hanged after he is convicted in a fair trail...I think though one man's criminal is another man's hero...I'm confused as hell here.. I watched TV yesterday where every1, the guest and the host all were takin shots on this guy, he should b hanged one says, no he should b imprisoned with the thugs in Guantanamo another says, of course he should face the "ultimate penalty" for the crimes he comitted a guy I thought looked familiar said..The TV was jammed with ideas and views and things..and countless of experts of law and human rights issue were taking turns on the mic to judge this guy. However, while watchin this on one channel, on another channel they were showin us ..thousands of pple out on the streets in this guy's country, chantin his name, showin his pictures, praisin him, sayin that they would die for him, huggin and kissin his picture, burnin flags...and this, the TV guy says, unlike the previous times, these pple were not forced, told, or persuaded to come out and defend this man we keep callin a tyran....I am simply confused..Maybe what is ur unjust, tyran, brutal dictatorship, is another,s just, lawful, patriotic, hero, nationalistic leader...which story do we believe? what explanation do we accept for these pictures? above all, how do we judge? it is kinda blurry..and what is makin the picture fuzzy is the multiple stories, all opinionated, that r out there...help me guys...I think I am a victim of the media...lol

yes he should be hunged so other tyrants in the region will know what will happen to they if they don't change their way and give their people back to their freedom, justice and human rights.

underdog   

Iraqi people had free health care, education and lived moderately good lifes before the UN embargos and the 1st gulf war.

Now they're refugees in their own country begging for the necessities of life from a foriegn invader.

Saddam hasn't done anything that Rossevelt and Churchill didn't do (before you bring up killing your own people....consider Vietnam, The Falkland islands and countless other conflicts where these "world leaders" sent their troops in to be massacred for ulterior motives)

- No weapons of mass destruction

- No association to ANY terrorist activity

Just a guy who's country got invaded under false pretenses, His sons got murdered and his people have been hand-delivered to a stars & stripes wearing "iraqi" government (a.k.a bunch of theiving criminals who avoided imprisonment in several arab countries by running off to the west to give expert analysis of brutal dictatorships in the middle east)

Death penalty????? I think NOT what he needs is JUSTICE.

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by underdog:

Iraqi people had free health care, education and lived moderately good lifes before the UN embargos and the 1st gulf war.

Now they're refugees in their own country begging for the necessities of life from a foriegn invader.

Saddam hasn't done anything that Rossevelt and Churchill didn't do (before you bring up killing your own people....consider Vietnam, The Falkland islands and countless other conflicts where these "world leaders" sent their troops in to be massacred for ulterior motives)

- No weapons of mass destruction

- No association to ANY terrorist activity

Just a guy who's country got invaded under false pretenses, His sons got murdered and his people have been hand-delivered to a stars & stripes wearing "iraqi" government (a.k.a bunch of theiving criminals who avoided imprisonment in several arab countries by running off to the west to give expert analysis of brutal dictatorships in the middle east)

Death penalty????? I think NOT what he needs is JUSTICE.

^^^THANG GOD SOMEONE GOT HIS BRAIN STILL.. COZ A LOT US HERE GOT THEIR HEAD FILLED BY CNN AND TOO MUCH OF BUSH TALK...

AND WHY IS IT OUR BUZNEZZ WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN TO SADDAM WHEN WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH OUR OWN COUNTRY?

I LOVE MY PPL THEY CAN FIND SOLUTION TO OTHER PPLS PROBLEM BUT WE RUN FROM OURS. GEEE THAT IS THE WAY TO GO... :rolleyes:

NIN_NOOL   

To put sadam on trial is not in the intrest of the americans or their poodles, their might be a lot of talk about it but I dont believe for second that it will ever happen.

The americans have achieved their main objectives,they control the oil, they killed his sons and to top it all they've got sadam,humilliated him the worst possible way,after all that it doesnt make sense for the americans to give sadam the chance to score some points.

The americans will make sure the guy doesnt live long enough to go on trial.

A more likely scenario is the americans coming out with a story of how he was killed by some wacko out for revenge.

Thunder   

Why kill Saddam, what has he done?

Killed Kurdis, Iranians you say, who have helped him? Will those people share the blame, I mean those that gave him the WMD? If he is to be hanged what about the rest of criminals - Sharon, Bush Sr, Muabarak, ... Musharaf? What about those guys that chased us from our motherland and those that have helped them?