Sign in to follow this  
KEYNAN22

Did Puntland state sell 67billion$ worth of assets for 10 million dollars?

Sophist   

The big boys in the city and wall street are intelligent enough to know this is nothing but a fantastical business venture. I will report on Tudor later on as my Bloomberg terminal is down at the moments!!!!

Xudeedi   

Sophist, How are You, I heard Mr. Bloomberg , the owner of the Bloomberg terminal, has shed off his Republican shirt and embraced an Independent one. He is in the presidential race along with Edward, Hilton, Mcain and Obama, marking the first Chewish to have run for presidency in the United States. He has so far reportedly done a great job as a mayor of New York.

Som@li   

In January 1991, Somalia's dictator, Said Barre, was assassinated by murderous tribal warlords, and Somalia was thrown into absolute chaos.

These guys knows what they are talking abt. icon_razz.gif

Miskin   

Is there a valid contract here, is Puntland authority a recognised representative of the Somali people (Or even Planders themselves), I think not. To have a legally binding contract one needs to have the vested authority to act.

I don't beleive there a valid contract here, and once a unilaterally recognised central authority is born contracts signed with tribal leaders (like this) will be either be withdrawn or renegotiated.

Peace

^^It’s the iniquity of it all that’s being objected here, and not that shady deals happen adeer! Surprises me seemingly intelligent and educated people get embarrassingly hesitant in speaking with the known truth when it comes down to own regional politics…

Waxaa la yiri, nin sheekha oo reerkoodu aad u jeclaa baa isagoo maalin duruus marinayya baa waxaa si lama fillaan ah uga dhacday maradii. Sheekhii oo ceebtiisii si cad loo wada arkay baa maradii boobay oo inta wuxuu ka gaari karay ka gaaray wixiisii qarsaday. Cabbaar baa la aamusay oo wax juuq iyo jaaq yiraahda la waayey. Nin raggii ka mid ahaa baa damcay inuu sheekadii dhacday xoogaa daboolo oo yiri, alleylehe maanta dabayl xun baa jirta :D.

Mid kale oo runta jeclaa baa inta soo booday yiri, dabyli ma jirtee in wadaadka cawradiisa la arkaa xukmanayd :D! Hadda Cadde wuxuu ahaaba Ilaahay uma ceeb qarin; waa fashilanyahay, haddii Puntland ka danbaysana waa wax dhan...

^^ You've misunderstood my posts in this thread, as usual. This topic isnt really one I find interesting, something that might be dechiffered by the meager oneliners I've contributed with so far. Also, I hail from the south not from Pland and dont have any cozy love affair with the politics of that certain region.

Entertaining fairy tales though smile.gif

I think...maybe...perhaps a little bit, that my petty brain is able understand the difference between iniquity and a shady deal although my diminutive brain also tells me that one could argue if the iniquity in this particular case is a direct function of the shady deal that preceded it.

^^GG, so you have no roots in Puntland? That msut have been another misuderstanding of mine about you...!

Oodweynow, fajac iyo amakaag bay arrimahan oo kale igu dhaliyaan runtii! Dadku badidoodu waxay seegayaan wax in la fahmaa ay fududahay. Nimanka dalka xaraashayyaa meel walbay joogaan, kuwan PL se waxaad mooddaa inay dadka kale ka liitaan markaad fiiriso sida waxoodu u qayaxan yihiin ee ay u qaawiyeen. Mushkiladuse taa maahan ee waa marka aad aragto dad raba inay wax qalad ah oo iska cad difaacaan ama dedaan…

really, it has become quite clear that president Cade Muuse idea of economic development is to put a big for sale sign over the state. People here speak of oil but thats the least of it. there are rumors that the coral reef of the Puntland coast is being sold. That despite all the protest from puntland business people in the gulf, One Saudi man, Jabar, was given sole rights to buy puntland's livestock. Despite claims by range that it now has rights to 100% (unlike the 49% that was told to the press early on) of puntlands oil, gas and minerals, H.E. President Cade signed agreements with the UAE's Ras Al-Khaimah shaikhs to form a joint Hydrocarban company:Puntland Hydrocarbon Development Company LLC. God Knows what deals have been made with malaysian or other Asian companies, but its clear that President Cade feels that he does not have to explain much. Member of his cabinet seem to agree with him except one, qorsheel, minister for sports and youth or something like that. Parliament does not seem able or interested in chalanging these deals. Despite all this, two things are clear. First, far too many people who hate puntland seem bent lately on criticizing its administration be they Somalilanders, Southern Somalis or misguided puntlanders who actually think the people who took up arms against the state in mijiyahan were right. Forgive me for not taking your concerns about Puntland, its people or its natural resources serious. Know also that as an autonomous state, Puntland has a right, be it bad or good, to do whats its doing. Know that all this is done with the blessing of the central government. Second, whatever misgivings those of us who really care about the future of Puntland may have, we have to realize that Cade and his administration are the only state government in Somalia running around the world to bring investers to puntland in an attempt to uplift its people from the medieval state that Somalia seems to be stuck on. Its up to real puntlanders to not do what has become fashionable in other states (Mucaarid bela purpose)and advice this administration and hold accountable Parliament to be the watchdog that it was supposed to be.

Waxaa la yiri, nin sheekha oo reerkoodu aad u jeclaa baa isagoo maalin duruus marinayya baa waxaa si lama fillaan ah uga dhacday maradii. Sheekhii oo ceebtiisii si cad loo wada arkay baa maradii boobay oo inta wuxuu ka gaari karay ka gaaray wixiisii qarsaday. Cabbaar baa la aamusay oo wax juuq iyo jaaq yiraahda la waayey. Nin raggii ka mid ahaa baa damcay inuu sheekadii dhacday xoogaa daboolo oo yiri, alleylehe maanta dabayl xun baa jirta .

Mid kale oo runta jeclaa baa inta soo booday yiri, dabyli ma jirtee in wadaadka ceebtiisa la arkaa xukmanayd ! Hadda Cadde wuxuu ahaaba Ilaahay uma ceeb qarin; waa fashilanyahay, haddii Puntland ka danbaysana waa wax dhan...

:D

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

Gekko, apparently there is a weird connection between being from puntland and being reasonable and rational!

Puntland & Prejudice I guess.