Sign in to follow this  
Deep Blue

Dhahar elders warning S-land militia

Mar dhoweyd oo aan khadka telefoonka kula xiriirney odayaal jooga magaalada Dhahar ee gobolka Sanaag ayey waxay noo sheegeen in ay ku war geliyeen ciidamada gardarada ku soo galay deegaanka Dhahar in ay uga baxaan deegaanka si nabadgelyo ha. Odayaashu waxay sheegeen hadii ciidanka soo duuley bixi waayaan in wixii meesha ka dhaca ay iyagu mas’uul ka yihiin xoogna lagaga saari doono.

Odayaashaas oo hadalkooda ay ka muuqatey caro fara badan ayaa waxay ku celceliyeen in aan wax wada hadal ah laga geli Karin joogitaanka nimankan jooga magaalada agteeda ee gardarada iyo duulaanka soo qaadey.

Odayaashu waxey sheegeen in nimanka calooshooda u shaqaystayasha ah ee cadawga dadka ku soo hogaamiyey lala xisaabtami doono. Waxay inta ku dareen in nimanka duulaanka soo qaadey ay yihiin jabhadii SNM-ta.

Mar aanu wax ka weydiiney halka ay ciidamada soo duuley joogaan waxay noo sheegeen in ay hada ku sugan yihiin meel aan magaalada ka fogeyn laakiinse hadii ay nabad ku bixi waayaan xoog lagaga saari doono.

Bahda allsanaag.com

Dhahar

RADIO LAASQORAY:- Col Jibriil iyo Danwadaag oo ka hadashey Ciidamada Soo duuley

Col Jibriil Cali Salaad oo ah Hogaamiyaha Maamulka Danwadaag ayaa si cadho leh digniin ugu direy xoogaga Reer Hargeysa ee SOO DUULEY isagoo ku amrey iney sida ugu dhaqsaha badan uga baxaan Sanaag oo uu sheegey inuu Danwadaag ay ka tiliso oo aysan ahayn in Hargeyso ay soo fara geliso.

Listen Here

We are gonne stay its our land

You are funny :D:D since when did Sanaag became part of S-land keep dreaming. Return to Hargasysa that’s where you lot belong

Oh didnt you know Red Sea, that puntland now has up to date records of all the somali's in the region. they have even got high tech travelling documents that are so good you cant even see them.

Bro these guys are amazing, so we better watch our backs from now......

Originally posted by Sharif_seylaci:

sanaag my ppl live there what you talking about my grandad is buiried there half of my family is from there maxaad sheegaysa

I did not ask about your roots or family, however the question is what are the S-land militia doing in ******** area?. In my opinion your militia should stay within its area (I.e where your Qabil resides) and not interfere with other peoples business or else S-land is going to face war :mad: :mad: .

RedSea   

^This dude has no clue that qabiil names are not allowed to be mention. Read the rules of SOL man, you can't name qabiil in here.

RedSea   

I don't know Shariif Zeylici, his grandad could be from there, nothing wrong with that, I wouldnt' be suprised if you said your grandad is also from Hargeysa.

Personally, to tell you few thing regarding clan lineage. I would say I am related to some of the sub clan living in Sanaag not that it matter, but hey you asked for it.

RedSea   

Saaxib it was really nice talking to you, I am terribly sorry to give the news that you have been banned although I think you should be given a second chance, I know you can't reply so just give spritual hug.loool

^ I mean it.

me   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

Saaxib it was really nice talking to you, I am terribly sorry to give the news that you have been banned although I think you should be given a second chance, I know you can't reply so just give spritual hug.loool

^ I mean it.

^Xaasid :D

Deep blue, its not cool man, but you broke the rules of the forum, its not cool but the admin seem to be cleaning up. I hope they can save the politics section....it can get heated here at moments.