Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Political Junkies

Gabbal   

^^Ha la yaabin. I am going to forward a request to the Admin to crackdown on double nicks.

Either a sizable number of nomads are on Politics for Dummies, or only one is who uses multiple nicks. ;)

how laughable, Tolstoy I don't think that you even take yourself seriously what you've written.

we're the poor defeatists, defeatists, defeatists defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists ,defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists ,defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, defeatists, :D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D

You see it doesn't hurt us at all. Give the whole world a shout that we've been defeated.

Long live the Victors!!!! Victory is sweat... We're the champions.... Loosers go to ....

In fact no-one has won we're all loosers and poor defeatists. If you can claim Tolstoy that the killing and maming of innocent civilians is a victory then all i can say is rejoice in your victory.

But deep down I know for sure that we're all losers we've all lost. Somalia will never ever be the same. I'm happy for the victors. To hell with the loosers :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Duufaan   

sometime , it is better to be defeated or lost. In the puntland case, remarkable recovery was achieved both political and economics due to Baasaaso port and massive refugee to western countries, particular North America. Putland is huge swing with economic and political tied of eastern part of ethiopia(killinka shanaad). The shiilaabo and wardheer natural gas alone through Putland could be huge, by than all winners will be welcome

kidd   

Every Somali citizen has a choice to make... You are either with us or........naa, really,u know they say that governments is not the talent of the promising, but it consists in choosing between the disastrous…..Ina Yey or Qanyare, u make the call!!

Baashi   

Originally posted by Tolstoy:

you'll recalled that since late October of last year(2004) that never a single day passes quietly without him(Col. Yey) shaking his fist demonstrably and forcefully for all to see, just in-order to indicate that he will "Sweep" his enemies and all that stand his way and his "Government" to the tender mercies of the shark-infested depth of the Indian ocean of the Horn-of-Africa.

:D No one thought it will be that easy except the old man :D . Must be the exuberance of proving the skeptics wrong that made him spaek this way. You'll recall recall that somebody thought the seat is reserved for his ilk for "they" have won Somali conflict. It turn out that only Inna Yussuf's foot could fit the shoe quite natuarlly :D

Now, I'm not surprised that you, of all people, would wish the South to go through yet another devastating civil war whose outcome would make one segment of the Somali population political minority. It's quite understandable given your sorry state of perpetual grief. Put it to rest bud!

Let it be known that this government despite its many mistakes (avoidable) would succeed not by its sheer military power (something it doesn't have) but by the support of the population and the International community. when that happens brace yourself for the inevitable. Some band in the national radio will sing that sober song just as they did in the late fifties:

Hoobalay hoobee hoobaleey hobee,

Waa gabr suldaan dhalayoo,

Salibeey ku hurudaayeey,

Hoobaleey hoobee hoobaleey hoobee,

Sallibeey ku hurudaayoo,

Waa la soo sasabayaaye :D

Hoobaleey hoobee hoobaleey hoobee,

Waa la soo sasabayaayoo,

idinku ha u samir daraaninee e :D

Oh the melody of the song is quite entertaining. Somaliweyn the message is cut the secessionists some slack just as the song says ha u samir daraanine e...

------

Maantana Maxaa la yiri?

Baashi   

^ :D Marra waaxid. Show ilayn kaftan dhablahana waad taqaan oo marbaad tuurataa.

Tolstoyoow saaxiib war kugu ma seegana. Xogta wargeyska Waxaa la yiri uu hayo si caam ah baa loo og yahay. Shidadu waxay ka taagan tahay waa sida Xaafad waliba mid gaara oo dhegaha tolku u riyaaqaan ay u tebinayso. Taaduna kuwaa kama agab sokeyso!

Maxaadse hantida iga maqan iyo bukaanka socodka liita ee ay ku maqan tahay aad addigu ugu dhex jirtaa? Mise War Xume Tashiil doc-ka yeerka aad u badiyaa tahay? :D Mise waxaad tahay nabiibkii munaafaqada iyo mu'aamarada la dhabacnaa ee abwaanku tilmaamay ee uu lahaa Baadida waxaa jira , ruux kula baafinaayo, In Ilaah kuu bixiyana kaala bakhaylee, intaa laba bogleeya :D

War-baanse kuu hayaa. Tolsotooyoow hantidu Soomaali badan bey ka amqan tahay oo hadde awoowe sidaad mooday ma aha. Inna Jirdeey ka maqan tahay oo badh qoysaska Xamar dega waa ka maqan tahay. Ayaan-darradu meel walba waa gaadhay dad badan baana dagaalka ahliga ku dulman.

Halka aad tiri inna Yussuf baa tolku sugayey awoowe war aad seegtay baa jira. Awoowe wiil hooga Inna Yussuf horta tol ma dirsan umana maqna. Sideedana xaafada shido badan iyo annaa i iri buu awalba loo joogay haatana Ilaahay waa naga waday :D . Hadde Somali baa caleemo saaratay oo waad ogeyd in Nairobi rag ay ugu cad cad yihiin kywa Xamar haatan jooga inay iyagu idaacadaha ka amaannayeen. Waa jiraan dad uu abtirsiimo ku beer dulucsado. Laakiin xaafada iyo tolku iyaguu geeskooda ku cabaa oo uu rag ku qaabilaa e iyaggu issagga kuma tiirsanna shiduu kala maqan yahay.

Hadaad war doon ahayd oo aad Xaajiga war doon saaka ugu timid waa laguu warramayaa hadaad gob xaajadeed iyo sidii lagu yiqiin nin ka kalaama miis rag leeyahay aad hadalka kiisa mudan soo hormarineysid ee aadan maatada loo gafay wiirsigooda la soo shir tagayn :D Intaa horta waa hadal nin wayn.

Hadaba laguu warran. Waxaa la yiri mar dhow waxaa iman ciidan fara wayn oo Inna Yussuf uu meel ku urrursaday. Waxa la yiri nimanka loogu maahmaahay Ragna ma aha, ragna wax uma oga ganbadeey rogeen oo dhufays baa la wada golay.

Waxaa la yiri Tolostoy gows danbeedkuu ka qoslayaa oo waxa uu leeyahay Xamdi mahad mar hadii Rabbi mar labaad isku diray oo reerku sal inuu dhigo aannu Ilaah qadarin. Waxa la yiri warqdaha aad qodheen ilaa Tel Aviv ilaa iyo Washigntom baa laga akhriyey. Waxaa la yiri na arkaay iyo Cabiidsiga Talyaanigu inaanu gaarin kan Ingiriiska oo uu kan Ingiriisku in badan tayadiisu ka sareeyso kan Talyaaniga yaa faaladiinu u badneyd :D

Gediid   

Waar Baashi sidan war culus u sugayey fadhi ku dirirkii Somalida ayaad meesha keentay.Dib isugu noqo kadibna war meesha keen..... icon_razz.gif

Baashi   

Gediid,

Sxb addiga rageedii aa tahay marka gooni baan kuugu warramayaa. Fadhi ku dirrir maa naga dhamaanaaya hadaan Somali nahay :D

Gen. Morgan(i.e., Mr. Cabdi Bille of this century)

But when former Guulwade-turned-President Dahir Riyaale ran out of Laascaanood like a terrified little school girl, he was pampered and welcomed into Hargeisa as the hero of the century, huh?

however if this little misbegotten word of
"Defeated"
seemed to conjure up rather ugly episode of the Somali pass, where your folks particular is concern, then in that case one apologise for one's conducts wholeheartedly....
:D:D

Horta, intaadan afka furin, ilko ma kugu hareen? A genuinely honest question, so don't take any offense, Mr. Ambassador to a non-existent Nation of Victims. ;)

If I remember correctly, the so-called defeated lot might've been defeated in and around Xamar, but they were sure to raise Hell from Garbaharey to Galkacyo, sure to protect their native homelands with honor, dignity and courage. If I remember correctly, the supposed victors of that age have yet to put into good use their hard-won victory; the same imagined victory you boast off, emphasizing on the meaningless whilst overlooking the simplest of all facts: the nation's largest sea and airport remains closed due to internal bickering amongst the self-titled victors. Such geniuses, aren't they? This, my dear useless Ambassador, is history, written in the blood of the deceased, on the main pages of newspapers and on radio airwaves.

However, since attaining YOUR much-fought for freedom from the socio-political chains of Southern (and I use this term loosely) colonialism, what else have you achieved internationally save for lending your talking lips to the bosoms of every Jew, Christian and Buddhist you can find in capitals across the globe? :confused:

P.S. Get back to me on that. And please, for the sake of time, do make it short. Its a bit tiring reading the drooling of the waayeels who've mastered the art of fadhi-ku-dirir.

I'm not a great fan of the brother called Windtalker but I find the remarks and reply posted by Tolstay very offensive indeed.

These should be a civilised debate where people debate their different opinions but it should be not a debate where people insult each other personally.

Walaal Tolstoy you've lost the debate and hence the plot, that you thought to yourself that the only way you can defend your views were to make a personal attack on the brother Windtalker.

Walaal you should consider apologising for your remarks or other wise consider quitting the forum.

kidd   

What we see here is completely and utterly absurd below-the-belt affront. It is improper rudeness to us members; we should not sit here and watch grown men calling each other names, such as prostitutes. I demanded actions to be taken immediately. I’m pleading you moderators to keep your promise and take actions right away. This is utterly intolerable and ought not to be taking lightly.

bullies should have never ever have a say in this forum period!

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Yoonis:

Walaal Tolstoy you've lost the debate and hence the plot, that you thought to yourself that the only way you can defend your views were to make a personal attack on the brother Windtalker.

It is a beginners case for psychology. Simply said our essay-writing friend Tolstoy is afraid to engage Wind_Talker. smile.gif It is the reason why he has to resort to his sugary-masked cheap diatribe.

Tolstoy, as our "Somaliland" Ambassador-at-large in these areas, might have taken the realist approach of Wind_Talker too personally, but to call Wind an embarassment was just a tad too reminiscent of the pot calling the kettle black! Tolstoy need not worry, it is we, the SOL nomads, who will decide who is the greater embarassment..