Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Political Junkies

Baashi   

Howdy fellaz,

Maxaa la yiri?

Has inna Yussuf consolidated power in "other" regions of the South yet? Has the old man exhausted the "terrorist" card or he is at it still? Has he learned to prepare speeches & interviews ahead of time so he won't allienate his target audience?

Has Cadde figure it all out on his own? Has he learned the lesson at least?

Have the lords of Mogadishu learned to be responsible for once and face the music? Have their cheerleaders ever asked why is the airport and the biggest seaport of the nation are not put in good use? Has the "Ethiopians are coming" rhetoric subsided yet or they are at it still?

How is the secessionist day dream coming through? Are the elections held for the good of that corner of our land or are they held for foreign consumption? Will they ever let go, come down back to earth and talk sense? What will became of SSC? Can the secessionist pull another lie off this time around and have the so called "international observers" seal of approval stamp on SSC precint?

How are the talks between the red short squad and black skin and muscle man of Bay going? Is it true the chozen Sherrif has glanzed over that direction and he intends to attend to his constituents looming disaster?

Is it true the Barre of the South and Geddo boys are playing ball and contemplating peace among them so they can fend off the intentions of Bu'aale folks to declare a region of their own under auspices of Geedi?

War awoowayaal Maxaa la yiri dee.

**labada hore waa bigeys inadeer, kan sadexaad shaaha ii cadee**

Gabbal   

Is it true the Barre of the South and Geddo boys are playing ball and contemplating peace among them so they can fend off the intentions of Bu'aale folks to declare a region of their own under auspices of Geedi?

Ridiculous Baashi and even you know it.

Gabbal   

^I fell for it didn't I? Baashi, adeerow you have a habit of purposely dragging me into debates. :D

As for your question; the funny thing is waxba lama dhihin.Except for incidents in the Gedo-Kenya border and districts in Bay, the country is at a stalemate.

The only question is maxaad un maqashay?

Baashi   

Horn, Adeer I shared the news as "Maxaa la yiri" News Wires have reported it. I'm here to listen to the "Junkies" to tell me as their "xaafad" reported it.

How about analysis? Are you in mood of telling us as you see it? Noh?

War "Maxaa la yiri"?

Anyone?

Awoowe, laguu warran.

Ina yeey waayahaa hayya. He failed to cross the river. He keeps talking the talk but unable to walk the walk. He wants to rule on the cheap. The land that matters most remains to be in the hands of his opponents; the Kismayos, the Baydhobos, and the rest of the coastal towns. Dawladiisu waa gu’ iyo siyaado jir welina waa fadhiid. Ilaahay ceebtiisa ma asturin; remember Nin ani yiri dad iska saar. He told us he knows how to do this. But that he is the man for this job is beginning to gather doubts. though I am not abandoning the mission yet,Nevertheless, I can see and read the posts on the road; my properties are to be held for some time to come.

On the question of Mogadishu warlords, that is simple saaxiib. They still dancing around the decomposing loot; qurunkeedana kuma dhintaan!

As for the secessionist camp, theirs is a legitimate dream. Adba saad yeeli laheyd haddii Waxaan oo kale alle wax kuugu daro?

As for Barre and his confused ilk; Kismayo is the city they marked. Weligeedba duulaan lahayn ha iska daaqeen. And they slowly coming to their kill, I sensed.

Cadde is beginning to fail saaxiib. Si baa wax ka yihiin ninka. Isma raacsana oo si buu dhutinayaa. I am beginning to give up on him. But not yet.

Waa kaa warkii Xiin. War dayro, that is.

Duufaan   

. So far the modisho warlods played their game well, the Nariobi show was latest. shariif must to go soon rather later for ay sort of govermet to work.

Baashi   

^ :D

Many thanks Xiin and Tolstoy. As Somalis used to say Wax ma yaqaan, War moogaa ka liita

Xiin and Tolstoy thanks again warka aad milix ku badiseen :D . Opinions vary and yours are noted. Facts, however, remain just that, facts! No one is entitled to his or her own facts. And as of today, there are no winners in the Somali saga. It continues.

Tolstoy, Greater Somalia is a policy grounded on a set of principles. Today, that policy and its advocates are not prominent in the Somali politiking. Realistically speaking, “Somaliweyn†does not even have a chance to make it to the agenda let alone succeed.

What you seem not to understand is the current players in the stage are motivated by pure clannish sentiments and once the allegiance of what makes up the herd shifts the whole game plan fails. This is even more true in your clannish Bantustan corner!

What unites Burcawis and Hargeisawis despite their divergent economic interests is not that they have once been butlers for the same colonial master :D . What unites them is the same thing that unites Laas Qoray, Laas Caano, and Garowe and the same thing that blinds Mogadishu folks from seeing the anarchy and mayhem their kin have to put up with day in and day out.

Xiinoow awoowe Tolstoy waa assaga dayn waayey ayaan darrada iyo dagaalka ahliga ah maatada waxyeelada ku soo gaartay inuu ku tilmaamo "defeated" bal mar u mari gabaygii Ismaciil Mire uu agoonka ku halqabsaday issagoo u duur xulaya niman aano qabay iyo hadalo ka soo yeeryeeray ee uu lahaa

Isma oga dhilada uunsatiyo, awga taa'ibay e,

Isma oga agoon, iyo ninkii aabahood dilay e,

Misse awoowe ina Ugaas xikmadiisaan u mariyaa. Waxaa la yiri Raage Ugaas oo gogol nabadda fadhiya oo rag wax garad ah kala xaajoonaya sida nabadda loo xagsan lahaa oo tanaasulay baa mid aan sidaa wax ula socon oo tookh ay uga cad tahay sida Tolstoy yaa rag dhintay magacyadooda iyo sida loo dilay ka sharqamiyay! Inna Ugaas waxaa laga hayaa xikmad dhaxal gal noqotay ee uu ugu jawaabay wiilashaa xoogu cusleeyay ee aan rag wax lagu dhaqo xoogaana ka garanaynin.

Inna arri jireed iyo nimaan habarti awr goynin,

Sow waxaan ilaababa nin xunni ima ogaysiiyo!

Tolstoy, we are all defeated saaxiib :D . But I have long settled to give a breathing room for the likes of you who are unfortunately cracked with emotions; a grief-stricken lot whose political thinking is cloaked with that sorrowful past of ours. That you don’t appreciate, much less foresee, the value of Somali union is a lamentable reality. Although the current political arrangement in the north is fine with me (peaceful and politically stable, but unrecognized) mark my words saaxiib, the political gravity of the south is inescapable one and when the clannish sentiment subside you will be on my side :cool: .

Baashow, harmless uga har.

Inta geed ah geel-waaqista ugu guduud roono

Hadday gaajo xooluhu qabaan goosanmahayyaane

Halla kuuma galo roobladhucu waase shey gobehe

Waxaan Maqli jirey "Anyax tagyoo eelna reeb". Hadaba maanta na qabsatay, aanu ka gudubno.

Xiin,

Markuu baashi ku yiri " U caqliyee dhalaankan dhunsan" kama uusan wadin, in aad meed cidla ah istaagisoo dhangalaaso kula wareeto oo iidna handad iyo hardadabo u raaciso. :D

Baashi,

Askar badan baa meesha dhoobnaaye maxaad kii ugu xiinka iyo faniinka badnaa uga adeejisey? :D wallee talo iskuma kaa sheegto. Waxay aheyd in aad ila kaashato maxaa yeelay anigaa Xiin awoowayadeey isla dhasheen. wlc back sxbkiis

Gediid   

Baashi wlc back.....I doubt if the youngsters understood you but lemme see if I can help them here...Baashi war doon maahee afku war buu la cuncunayaa ee bal fadhiisiya oo wareysta.I am sure siidi wabi fatahey buu furmi doona.Haye Baashi soo daa bal warka kana reeb faanka... ;)

Hows the old man doing,has he appointed you yet.I heard even the Marriot hotel bell boys have been promised a position..... :D Ma laga yabaa we might see you in DC in the near future as a diplomat or is that dream ever fading away....Bal warka soo daa....

^^^^^...Gediid, I thought yu were gonna to make to DC as the honorably Sland Amb way before.

Baashi, here is fact, a quarter of all Somali children die before the age of five, and Yeey, Warlords, and the so called presidents ( riyaale n Cadde) continue their menace pretending skilled men playing the high stake game of politics. We are lead by retards, but the sad thing is the somali people are even more retarded.

People on Somaliaonline have found ways to discuss tribal politics without actually mentioning the names of tribes. The names of provinces and cities as well as the names of certain politicians/warlords have replaced tribal names. smile.gif

Bakar   

quote: Is it true the Barre of the South and Geddo boys are playing ball and contemplating peace among them so they can fend off the intentions of Bu'aale folks to declare a region of their own under auspices of Geedi?

Ridiculous Baashi and even you know it.
Indeed, it was.. :D

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

^^^^^...Gediid, I thought yu were gonna to make to DC as the honorably Sland Amb way before.

Baashi, here is fact, a quarter of all Somali children die before the age of five, and Yeey, Warlords, and the so called presidents ( riyaale n Cadde) continue their menace pretending skilled men playing the high stake game of politics. We are lead by retards, but the sad thing is the somali people are even more retarded.

We could argu all day and it would not make any differnce. I think Che-Guevara said it all we the people are more retarded than the leaders of our Country the poorest country in the World is where we come from and we still arguing when really there is nothing to argu about.

Suport the Government it's our last chance.Even if your clan,family or friends are against the government for what ever reason.