Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

Dahabshiil HR apologises for the publishing blunder re: 1st of July

samurai

i do apologise if my last post has made you angry and i dont want to dwell on this point any more. i agree with most of the things that you said in your last post and i would like to end this thing with that.

jamaal

if it's my opinions you cant take then say so but dont try to degrade me with such a load of garbage as ''you are becomming a laughing stock indeed''. i think it's your way of thinkg that is laughing stock. if you disagree with me then say so but it seems to me that as you could not come up with anything to challenge my vieuws you felt that you had to TRY and insult me. FYI i do not feel insulted at all. i think it's rather hilarious that you (a moderater) had to go so low. i wonder what you did to become a moderator. it sure cant be your qualities of conducting a viable arguement.

LANDER   

Originally posted by JamaaL-11:

A.J.Timacade lol ...you are becoming a laughing stock indeed.

How can a moderator call another nomad a laughing stock ?

Samurai a.k.a JACK,

you seem to claim to personally know just about every person related to just about any topic that comes up on this thread and others. :D

Forgive me if I don't take you seriously anymore.

A.J.T,

As far as your statement that dahabshiil is somalilander owned goes, you need not apologize for it sahiib.

Rokko   

Lander, what about A.J's edited comment against samurai? Isn't that why he appologized?

:confused: :confused:

Lander - whom else did I claim to know? Or are you hallucinating, or better yet are you in the habit of dipping in for a bit of an oil for smearing anyone that challenges your high school idiosyncrasies?

Besides, I am a man of the world, been around, and am not a teenager wet behind the ears my man.

Did you not know Somalis are a handful bunch? I do not suppose you are familiar with the “Aji” analogy, are you?

LANDER   

Samurai,

Even If I were in high school, I'd still see through your ludacrous claims.

Mobb,

sahiib I was just reffering to the dahabshiil part, I wasn't defending any other remarks.

Lander- if you wish to engage me in a dialogue, please do so in a mature, civil manner. If on the other hand your desire is to denigrate yourself to stoop as low as to suggest that “… you seem to claim to personally know just about every person related to just about any topic that comes up on this thread and others. Forgive me if I don't take you seriously anymore - your words”, you might want to stay clear of discussions addressing contested issues, for such practice is indeed infantile.

Paragon   

A.J and LANDER,

Sxbyall, it seems, you both have had a little difficulty in understanding what my sentence meant to convey. So now, let me take the liberty to make you understand the difference between these two words: "become" and "becoming". And being lebelled a "laughing stock" is to absolutely be a "laughing stock", while being told "you are "becoming one" meaning - you're on the verge to become one - doesn't necessarily suggest that you are "one". So "you are becoming a laughing stock" shouldn't oftend you that much :D .

One more thing: before you go ahead with your efforts to garner sympathy from the crowd of SOL, let me copy-paste a reminder from the rules of the website, which concerns the eligabilty of moderators to participate in these forums and bring forth their own personal opinions;

NOTE: Moderators are not necessarily "NEUTRAL". They certainly do have their own opinion about the subject being discussed.

If you haven't come across that part of the rules, then what else can i say? You haven't read the rules.

Paragon   

By A.J.Timacade:

it sure cant be your qualities of conducting a viable arguement.

You are true there sxb smile.gif ... I have learnt the skill to stay away from arguements all together.