Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

Dahabshiil HR apologises for the publishing blunder re: 1st of July

Not so dump business-wise after all, or it this a damage-control ploy on the part of a smart entrepreneur if you read the concluding line?

Dahabshiil Head Office, Hargeisa.

Ummadda Soomaaliyeed ayaa ka marag-kici doonta Kaalinta ay ugu jirto Shirkadda Dahabshiil

Anaga oo tixraaceyna maqaal uu July 2nd, 2003 ku qorey Shabakadda somaliweyn.com nin magaciisa ku sheegay Cumer Kulmiye maqaalkaas oo uu cinwaan uga dhigey ‘ Dahabshiil ma Shirkad qabiilbaa mise shariikad dhexdhexaad ah ee ganacsi ???, iyada oo nuxurka qoraaga ee maqaalkaasi uu ahaa in uu Shirkadda Dahabshiil cambaareyn uga dhigo ama ku shaabadeeyo waxaaney geyin oo ummadda Soomaaliyeed meel ay joogtaba marag u tahay.

Haddaba marka hore waxa aanu si xushmad iyo maamuus leh uga cudur-daaraneynaa khalad madbici ah oo ku dhacay Calendar-ka Shirkadda ee 2003, iyada oo farsamo-yaqaanadii daabacayey calendar-ku ay ka kala tageen maalmaha xusida mudan ee taariikhda soomaalida, hase yeeshee waxa aanu leenahay qoraaga maqaalkaas, waxa aanu aad uga xunnahay in aad daliil uga dhigato eeddeyntaada waxba kama jiraanka ah khaladkaas madbici ah oo aad si xun wax ugu turjunto shacabka Soomaaliyeed ee caqliyadoodu ka fayowdahay qabyaaladda iyo naxliga, iyada oo Shirkadda Dahabshiil iyo guud ahaan ummadda Soomaaliyeedba ka dheregsan yihiin qiimaha ay leedahay maalinta 1-da JULY oo ka mid ah maalmaha ku gaaxdey maskaxaha bulshada Soomaalida, isla markaana xushmada iyo qadarinta inaga wada mudan.

Sidaa daraadeed, waxa aanu leenahay qoraaga maqaalka walaal Cumar malaha waxa kaa baydhay qalinkee, Shirkadda Dahabshiil waa mid ka ballaadhan oo ka xajmi weyn waxa aad ku tilmaantey iyo qabyaaladba, sida ka muuqata qoraalkaagana ay aqoon la’aan badani kaa hayso Shirkadda Dahabshiil iyo sida ay ugu adeegto ummadda Soomaaliyeed guud ahaan, isla markaana uu ka dhan-dhamayo qoraalkaaga in aad u adeegayso cid kale oo tartan Ganacsi kula jirta Shirkadda Dahabshiil, iyada oo qoraalkaagaas iyo kuwo kale oo la mid ahi toona aanay waxba ka nusqaamin doonin adeega Shirkaddu u hayso Bulshada, shacabka Soomaaliyeedna uu ka aragti dheer yahay inta aad ka fileyso.

Ugu dambayntii waxa aanu mar labaad ka cudur-daaraneynaa khaladkaas madbiciga ah, waxaanan ku boorineynaa shacabka Soomaaliyeed meel kasta oo ay joogaan in ay ka digtoonaadaan warxumo-tashiilka sida xun wax ugu turjumaya.

Allaa Mahad Leh,

Dahabshiil Head Office,

Hargeisa.

hq2003@dahabshiil.net

Paragon   

Timacade -- why don't you let dahab-shiil speak for itself? "Af-joogo looma adeego" so ma aadan maqlin?

Paragon   

"i am simply stating a fact" exactly sxb ... let dahabshiil itself varify what it is and what it isn't. Untill then all other claims shouldn't matter to anyone.

jamaal

dahabshiil IS a somaliland business. it is owned by a somalilander ,originates from somaliland and is based in somaliland. Dahabshiil did that calendar thing on purposes to his somaliland nationalism. he is now apologizing because he does not want to loose the bit of money coming from somalia.

Xalimo7   

AJT(half brother of Osama), lol i am amazed how well you express your true affiliation , lol really you have no remorse or hideouts,you say thinks like it is, will u chill, the person was only expressing how Dahabshiil felt about its current situation, and you almost changed the topic by saying Dahabshiil is a somalilander business, money doesn't belong to any land it is money.

see you , am around dude

xalimo

it would be a great honour to be osama's half-brother. he is the greattest human being that's alive.

sis, i did not say anything about money having any boundaries or lands, all said was that dahabshiil is a somaliland based and originated business. that doesnt mean that it will have offices in somaliland alone but that it expanded from that into a multinational business.

qoslaaye   

DAHAB SHIIL WAA ANTI SOMALI WAANA LAWADA OGSOON YAHAY. QOFKII CUDUR QABAA ILAA MUDO AYUU IS QARIN KARAA. DAHABSHIIL WAXA AY CALENDERKA UGA SAARTAY KOWDA LUULYO AYAA MEESHA KU JIRTA. SOOMALI BADAN AYAA LASOCOTA QIYAANADA DAHABSHIIL WAYNA DHAMAAN HADUU EEBE YIRAAHDO. "DAHABSHIIL IS DHIIGSHIIL" SOMALIS SHOULD KNOW THAT. TAKE YOUR MONEY TO THE REALY SOMALI XAWAALADO FORGET ABOUT DHIIGSHIIL.

CHOICE IS YOURS

Blessed   

Originally posted by qoslaaye:

CHOICE IS YOURS

Sure is :D

AJ,

Bro. Dhiigshiil is a Somalilander, however Dahabshiil is a bussiness with branches across many parts of Somalia.

They own their wealth to their consumers in Somalia, UK, USA and across the world. To say, that they are Somalilanders and should not care about pleasing their consumers (which I note contradicts their press release) is an error.

I don't understand why Somalis have to politicise everything, I sure wouldn't stop shopping at H&M or Mangos because they fail to acknowledge the independence day of my country .... they don't and I dhoon keer - quality is what counts - However, since Somalis only understand regional suck-up (as it appears) ---- then perhaps it is in his best interest to acknowledge important dates for the locals.

By the way, according sources close to Dahabshiil (formerly Dhiigshiil) HQ and managing director, the company is not a single-tribe owned entity rather a multi-regional owned corporation in constant competition with Dalsan and Amal Express. Though it has been founded by a clever entrepreneur from Togdheer, its branches and business interests in other regions are owned, managed locally. For instance, its main business activities in Puntland are owned by Somalis of Puntland origin, and the same applies to other regions of Somalia.

So you see, it is not quite as fluxionally delusional, or tribally-based entity as some might have suggested. After all, if you look at the market share of the company in Northwest regions as opposed to the rest of Somalia you would realise that revenues generated from the latter market segment far outweighs the fomer’s, hence any suggestion of Dahabshiil being, and for one region is baseless debris invented in thin air without much understanding of the company, its business dealings, and overall marketing and business strategies.

ameenah

i think that samurai's ****** claim that dahabshiil is not owned by one person (a somalilander) but by more persons shows how ignorant some of the southerners are. i agree with most of the things that you said , sis, however you misinterpretted my post. i never said that dahabshiil shouldnt please their customers.

samurai dahabshiil is owned by one tribe and i would have told you which subcland but the admin would be on my back so i wont.

A.J T – I need you NOT to tell me the tribe nor the name of the man who started the company. Though you might know him by way of distant tribal linage, I happen to know the man himself in person and his close family members. And when I say something to that effect, it is not a mere waffle. Let us put it this way, I indeed am involved with business dealing with the company and some of its owners; therefore anything you say will be taken NOT seriously as you seem challenged in more ways than none.

The point of discussing issues is to share ideas of diverse genre, but when all one has to put forth is based on hearsay derived from sources not in the know, ignominy becomes the end result, nonsensical balderdash aboard, and then the plot of it all is unfortunately lost.

And at that I rest my case for good measure.