Sign in to follow this  
Saxardiid

President Abdulahi Yusuf the president of somalia

BN   
I dont believe they have finished the second round of voting; so Abdullahi Yusuf could not have won yet. What are your sources?

C/llaahi Yusuf Axmed Oo Madaxweyne Ka Noqanaya Shanta Sano….

Wareeggii 2aad ee codaynta ayaa haatan lasoo gabagabeeyey iyadoo uu C/llaahi Yuusuf helay codadka ugu badnaaa.

C/llaahi Yuusuf ayaa helay inka badan 140 cod halka C/llaahi Cadow oo kusoo xigay uu ka helay dhawr iyo sideetameeyo cod. Qanyarana ayaa isagu helay dhawr iyo soddon cod. C/llaahi Yuusuf ayaan haatan gorgoro u baahnayn, inuu ku guulaysanayana ay muuqataa madaxweynanimada maadaama uu haysto in ka badan isugaynta ragga la tartamaya.

Wareegga seddexaad ayaan la garanayn in la iska marayo iyo inay labada tartame ee kale iska tanaasuli doonaan sidii raggii hore dantu baday, Waxaase haatan muuqata in Col C/llaahi Yuusuf yahay madaxweynaha shanta sano ee soo socota.

webmaster@goobjog.net

voted counted this is the resoult

Cabdullaahi Yusuf Axmed 147 Cod

Cabdullaahi Axmed Cadow 83 Cod

Maxamed Qanyare Afrax 38 Cod

so its simple calculation

A/y 147 voted so if Adow and Qanyare support each other 83+38=121 so A/Y only needs to retain his 147.

So the best strategy for Adow is to withdrow the contest and declare A/Y as President.

So send your best wishes to our new president President ABDULAHI YUSUF AHMED.

HONEY-D   

Originally posted by Saxardiid:

Second round counting is over it seems A/Y is the president of Somali.

:D:D

I guess your speculation was right. :D

stickievix

Originally posted by BINHAN:

quote:Originally posted by Saxardiid:

Second round counting is over it seems A/Y is the president of Somali.

:D:D

I guess your speculation was right.
:D

stickievix
it was just simple calculation. lets hope this time things will workout nicely for our peoples sake.

Buubto   

Alhamdulilah I am glad at last someone won. but that person has a hard job a head of him, I hope this government could achieve peace, job apportunities, education & an excellent health facilities. May Allah make it a successful one (Amin).

king_450   

Those of you who are not happy about this "Openly Casted Vote" what do you want? Attrocity to continue?, Rape to continue? Lawliness to continue? What do you want?. I am not an ounce for this Gentleman, but let's give him all the benefit of doubt and see where the chips may fall!

Wiilo   

I agree with you on this matter, yes, let's give him the benefit of the doubt and see. It will be his (Abdullhi Yusuf)chance to do justice and sinaan to all Somali ppl.I really don't care who is the president of Somalia as long as there is stability and peace in the country, and certaintly, i don't care what he did long time, now and the future is what I'm interested in.

Salaan...

I personally am very, very disappointed at the result of this parliamentary vote. Laakiin for the sake of Soomaali midnimo and for the sake of plight of Soomaali people in and out of Soomaaliya, I personally accept Cabdulaahi Yuusuf Axmed as a president, and may Allaah make an easy transition for him: Aamiin.

And I can immediately now recall the now infamous phrase declared by Muuse Suudi Yalaxoow on BBC in 2002:

"Anaga waxaan leenahay nin walba kaba la'eg ha gishto!

C/laahi Yuusuf kabo ka waa weyn aas isku jimayhaa; kursiga madaxweynanimadana waxaa xaq u leh (Muuse Suudi's large confederate clan).

Waxaa jira dad badan oo damac ku jiro raba in ay qaataan kabo ka weyn.

C/laahi Yuusuf kuma taageersani wax uuna lahayn mana laha awoodeeda..."

Al Xaaji wa Muuse Al Suudi wal Yalaxoow, maanta intee jirtay? :D

One fact I dearly learned today is you can never predict and know about twisted Soomaali siyaasad.