Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

PICS OF OUR OPPRESSED MUSLIM PEOPLE

Rahima   

Subxanallah!

Allaahuma acizal islaama wal muslimiin.

Inshallah if Allah blesses me with children they shall be mujahids and work towards gaining our glory once more.

Walaahi its so sad, especially to think that once when the kuffar knew of the Muslim army coming, there fear would be so great even while at a distance of one months travel.

Rahima   

Our Lord! Bestow on us endurance and make our foothold sure and give us help against those who reject faith. (2:250)

Oh Allah! You have revealed The Book...You control the clouds and dominate their path. You defeat the armies of Your Enemies.

Oh Allah! All Mighty are You, All Powerful are You,

Oh Allah! defeat your enemies, defeat the Zionists, Russians, Hindus, Ethiopians, Chinese, Serbs!

Oh Allah! Scatter their aim, shake the earth beneath their feet, strike fear into their hearts.

Oh Allah! Disperse their gatherings and shatter their unity; Make their condition severe amongst themselves, and make their plots turn against them - show us the glory of your Power and make their destruction a lesson for those who do not learn lessons.

Oh Allah! Hasten their destruction, and make their wealth a bounty for the Muslims.

Oh Allah! Aid our Mujahideen brothers in Chechnya, Palestine, Somalia, China, Kashmiir, Albania.

Oh Allah! Unify their ranks, and gather them on the word of truth.

Oh Allah! Make accurate the aim of their weapons; strengthen their determination and make them steadfast, and bestow upon them tranquillity.

Oh Allah! put their hearts at peace and guide them to that which is all-good.

Oh Allah! Give them authority in Your Glorified Name, and give glory to them with your infinite armies in the heavens and the earth.

Oh Lord of the Worlds! May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon the Messenger of Allah and upon all his followers and companions.

Ibtisaam   

When i first saw those pictures’s it real tore my heart out...It’s really sad pictures to see wallahi :( . Ya ilaahi. I pray to Allah to reunite our Muslim umma in order to fight against these kufaars. Amiin Ya Rab.

How can we expect to defeat these kufaar’s if we (the muslim umma) are not even united within ourselves? :confused:

Mujahida   

La hawla wala quwata ila bilah

To be honest I'm absolutely out of words, I have absolutely no words nor no expressions that I can use to totally say or explain in words when it comes to how i felt the sec that i saw this. My soul is moved to tears. I cannot believe how humans with feelings and blood can be reciprocating this kind of Hate just because Ones Religion Is Islam.

I hope that with ALLAH'S grace we shall over come this horrible misConceptionS about islam & Muslims. ameen Just Remember YA UMMAH this might be our fate Islam but islam is our only mate, and that the earth's is the kufars paradise and a hell for a Real Muslim. ALLAH is watching!

Fi-amanaAlah

Jamilah   

Viewing these pictures we can only sympathesize for our fellow muslim brothers and our sisters and wait for the day that Allah brings them out of their sufferings along with other muslims around the world who are facing the same tourment.