Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Damn!! Season is over and Its boring..

SoMa_InC   

The season is over and I think I am experiencing boredom. August seems very very far!

And all the things sky sports broadcasts is to do with Liverpool. I develop alergies when i hear that!!

To me and to most Chelsea fans, this season has been a successful one and I cant wait for next season to watch when history shall be made again; where the quadraple (This is about winning 4 cups, is there any word for winning five cups?) will be won. I mean the premier league, Fa cup, Carling cup, Charity Shield and Not forgetting the Champions League.

Anyways, to all the footy-holics...drop ur beat here!!!!

Peace

Bachelor   

I seconde Somka...Specially when you are in a land of yankees..but i start watching MLS :D HA ILAYABIN that is how bored i am. Last year this time we were waiting anxiously for Euro 04 ..this year it going to be looong one...

Gunners and thier die hard fun are in good position after we secure the 2nd place and won the FA cup, that is not bad i guess and will come back stronger and better on Augest.

The Youth World Championship should be good, a chance to see the world's next stars. But Soma for u, as a chelsea fan, I'd recommend the Women Euro 2005. LOL!! A chance for Jose and co to find a world class striker.

SoMa_InC   

^^^^^^^loooooool

I shall be watching the euro 2005 women football. I hope it will be exciting to watch. Kick off is on Sunday. I suggest you watch it as well as Somalia is playing Holland on Monday.

I am sure our xalimos would make us proud and win the cup.

nuune   

I think our xalimoos will win, they don' have luga baasto as us, they will rock lol

by the way, damn it, it is really boring,

but we had the qualifying world cup games, so it is not bad.

***heading off to Ireland Vs Israel*

Somalia is playing Holland

Soma,

How isit possible for Somalia to be playing Holland when it's EURO!! Which means europian teams only. Pssshhh.... Typical chelsea fan, only knows wagwan in russia and stamford bridge.

SoMa_InC   

^^^^^ You felt for it huh? Ma bad, its part of the boredom.

Anyways there is a Somali gal who is playing for Sweden and I think we should support her.

Peace

I think our xalimoos will win, they don' have luga baasto as us, they will rock lol

Feel sorry for nuune, poor fool.

Good joke Soma!!

Feel sorry for nuune, poor fool.

Good joke Soma!!

Viking   

Originally posted by SoMa_InC:

I shall be watching the euro 2005 women football. I hope it will be exciting to watch. Kick off is on Sunday. I suggest you watch it as well as Somalia is playing Holland on Monday.

I am sure our xalimos would make us proud and win the cup.

I am looking forward to it too. I haven't got over the last final when Germany beat Sweden in extra time, the Germans were the better side but they won in a cruel fashion. Germany has also won the last three finals, beating Sweden in two of them. I still fancy Germany and Sweden to go far this time too, with Finland as outsiders.

SoMa_InC   

The England vs Finland game was good. Lots of white xalimos with skill and pace. I was amazed. England won 3-2.

Man is this how bored I am? Watching women football....ceebay tacal...

N.O.R.F   

^^^ :D

This is the time you realise just how much football is a part of your life, sky sports news leads on cricket and tennis!