Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

6 Months of peace they say???

Let's just Balkanize Somalia, and let everybody go on their merry way. A lifetime of therapy or even Quraan Saar won't make a dent on amount of hate we have for each other. It is only prudent to part our ways given the fact that we can't agree to live together in peace. Atleast we might learn to become good neighbors.

Aaliyyah   

You're getting more pathetic by the day. Facts are facts and BS is BS. And as much as you wish, you can't simply close your eyes and wish away facts. The ICU brought peace to Xamar where your beloved TFG can barely survive there let alone assert it's control.

I agree with the fact that Icu did brough some establishment and peace for the brief period hamar was under their control. However, let is not overlook the fact that they did not want to nogotiate , bt wanted to dismiss the TFG all together, and see where that got them?. Anyhow, there would be no point into really discussing ICU since they have lost their power, I would say support the TFG, and lets move on , for it is been good 16 yrs of civil war.

It is only prudent to part our ways given the fact that we can't agree to live together in peace. Atleast we might learn to become good neighbors.

are u implying Somaliland to seperate and become it is own nation. Well hun that will never come to exist. Somaliland has not been recognized for the past 16 yrs.What makes u think it will be any different in the future? :confused:

wa salaam

Ms DD   

No matter what you say Duke, We all know that peace really existed when the ICU were in charge. Please retain some sort of creditability and stop lying through your teeth. People will listen to you then. Mogadishu was very calm and people have left their arms at home. Start giving credit where it is due. The ICU had their own faults, I am not denying it. However they (when they were in charge) are faring incredibly well against the TFG (with all their millitary and money backing) if you compare like with like.

TFG are failing hopelessly. Having said this, I still think they should be supported (just like I was suggesting TFG supporters to support the ICU when they were in charge) for the sake of Somalis.

^^^No peace existed when the clan courts was in charge, there was war being preperaed in a wide front across the country.

They came about throught four months of destructive urban war, then they fought in Bandereadley, beledweyne, Kismayu, Baidoa fronts and then they lost.

The peace Somalia enjoys now did not exist in the time of the clown courts.

Today there is no war in Kismayu, Mudug, Bay & Bakool and most of Mogadishu is tamed Thus acroos the country it is the TFG that has brought peace..

If you want to refute this pelase do so but spare me the emotional rants..

Ms DD   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^No peace existed when the clan courts was in charge, there was war being preperaed in a wide front across the country.

They came about throught four months of destructive urban war, then they fought in Bandereadley, beledweyne, Kismayu, Baidoa fronts and then they lost.

The peace Somalia enjoys now did not exist in the time of the clown courts.

Today there is no war in Kismayu, Mudug, Bay & Bakool and most of Mogadishu is tamed
Thus acroos the country it is the TFG that has brought peace..

If you want to refute this pelase do so but spare me the emotional rants..

I see that I rattled your cage. The mask of politeness is slipping as well. No matter. Please find people who were living there at the time and those who visited there when the ICU where in charge. I even have videos sent by families. Please hana cabsiin waxaan naga dagi karin.

^^^No sister no cage rattled and I KNOW the many name changes does not change the member. Thus kindly spare us the rants without any proof. Address the issue or just admit that you can not do so.

are u implying Somaliland to seperate and become it is own nation. Well hun that will never come to exist. Somaliland has not been recognized for the past 16 yrs.What makes u think it will be any different in the future?

Aaliyah...If Somalis can't agree on peacefully share this land and its resources, then I think the next logical step for them is peacefully dissolve the "union", and let all consenting clans form their own nation. If there are better ideas, pls do share. But do keep this in mind, no clan is going to support a goverment headed by a man from opposing clan.

^^^Saxib thats what you see, wipe the bullS from your glasses. Somaliland, aside the rest of the country has one governemnt one millitary and one parliment and one cabinet.

Thus when the little noises coming from Mogadishu are put out and insha Allah soon. The remaining issues such as the new federal states & negotiations with Somaliland will start.

Somalia today is under the TFG & Somaliland is peaceful, thus the union exists in 80% of the republic and the remaining 20% will be brought back with incentives insha Allah..

Gone are the warlords & clan courts.

Somaliland aside...the rest of the country has one governemnt one millitary and one parliment and one cabinet.

You left out Puntland. According to you, Puntland is not under TFG control. Have you changed your mind?

^^^Yes it is Puntland flag is the bluse five star, its capital is Mogadishu its President Yusuf, Its PM Geedi..

What? In this thread below you said Puntland doesn't come under the authority of the TFG, in other words Puntland is de facto independent entity... now you say it does. So, I ask again did you have change of mind or are you still schizophrenic about Puntland and the TFG?

Read one of Duke's personalities

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Yes it is Puntland flag is the bluse five star, its capital is Mogadishu its President Yusuf, Its PM Geedi..

What? In this thread below you said Puntland doesn't come under the authority of the TFG, in other words Puntland is de facto independent entity... now you say it does. So, I ask again did you have change of mind or are you still schizophrenic about Puntland and the TFG?

LooooooL :D

This is the Nth time the general has double spoken,The Nth time he has been outed & yet the Nth time he has gone AWOL from such threads!!

S/B, You are wasting your time. Duke is not human,he is a robot.I think Cajalad ayuu noo shidaa,seriously,how can someone forget what he/she said 2 days ago? Huh?