Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Is Puntland (with Ethiopia) declaring war on their clansmen in Gedo and Jubba?

Gabbal   

I don't see where this character assasination will take you dear Samurai now that you're "magically" back. But you shouldn't you be selling your expose about the "Great Hornafrique" to some high investigative journalist?

Since to the likes of you, you believe people will stop beliving you and your co-horts aren't the qabiliist, Ethio-following, dictator-worshipping, bunch of one-sided individuals who are persuaded by the same greed and power as your ultimately doomed savior ina Yey is persuaded by.

Brother your axe comes from a looong time ago, when you used to use us dreamers of Somali peace and prosperity to fight your dirty, clan-agenda, battles against our reer Waqooyi folks.

For a person of your education, you should be doing something constructive and deserves the doing of an intellectual.

The only time I lose hope is when I meet people like you, so qabyaalad driven it is shame to have had decade+ civil war and we still didn't learn about what it means to be a national and have a natinality.

Now to Baashi.

You are an individual I greatly respect and admire when it comes to your hopes and dreams for Somalia.

I do not agree to the JVA rule of Kismaayo, as I do not agree to Morgan ever getting his hands on it. It is true that Hiiraale is from Galgaduud and Morgan is from Mudug. Kismaayo is one of the most qabiil-diverse cities in all of Somalia, yet the ones in power and the ones that were in power were never it's original inhabitants.

Baashi the history of Kismaayo, particularly its relations to qabiil, can take all day. But even my family lost, regained, lost, and regained businesses and land that belonged to them in the last decade.

In truth I agonized when we lost our lands, and I rejoiced when we did get back our lands. I am not lying about it. But I do not have the attitude of Kismayo is just my clan or not that is sooo prevelant in our fellow Somalis that hail all the way from Bari and Nugaal.

Even if Morgan is killed or the JVA is taken out of power, there will still be unfinished business. Both sides aren't willing to stop, and both sides claim, although Kismaayo is legally not theirs, that it is their city, hence they should rule it. This will just go into a cycle, as it has already started going into. I assure you, no one wants to live somewhere and not know when they have to flee.

Second the reason I posted this article has little to do with Kismaayo. We all knew this was going to happen sooner then later. But the agenda against Gedo got my interest. The stepping up of the war plans and it's remifications was the reason that interested me to post it and get the reactions of some of the most educated Somalis I have ever met.

Now why is that our Northeastern brothers always stand out as the most qabiil driven and the most irrational to debate with?

Yeniceri   

I never expected this line of thought from HornAfrique.

SXB, do you honestly think the "Isbahaysiga" who rule Kismaayo today are their legitimately? Or are they colonizing in name of having a seaport for Gedo region?

BN   

Horn,

How does that cheer go....

Give me an H cheerleader02.gif

Give me an I cheerleader02.gif

Give me an R cheerleader02.gif

Give me an A cheerleader02.gif

Give me an A cheerleader02.gif

Give me an L cheerleader02.gif

Give me an E cheerleader02.gif

Gooooooooooooooo Hiiirraaaale

:D

Salaam

Gabbal   

SXB, do you honestly think the "Isbahaysiga" who rule Kismaayo today are their legitimately?

Nugaali where did this pass you bro. I think I answered your question, before you even asked.

I do not agree to the JVA rule of Kismaayo, as I do not agree to Morgan ever getting his hands on it. It is true that Hiiraale is from Galgaduud and Morgan is from Mudug. Kismaayo is one of the most qabiil-diverse cities in all of Somalia, yet the ones in power and the ones that were in power were never it's original inhabitants.

As for BariNomad, keep cheering. It's a change from the usual Abdulahi Yusuf singing that makes us feel nauseous. redface.gif

sadeboi   

*******DELETED********

sadeboy, please don't use tribal names on our website. Your last post and Waryaa dude's reply to it were deleted because of the tribal names in it.

PLEASE DON'T POST COMPLAINT TOPICS ON THE OPEN FORUMS AGAIN. THIS IS A WARNING. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, SEND US A PRIVATE MESSAGE AND WE WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.

[ August 26, 2004, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Yeniceri   

Horn - lol sorry man I must've missed it

However, I don't agree with the title, when you say "Puntland" and "their clansmen." People who are aligned to the clans of Puntland live there, as well as Jubbooyinka, I thought you knew that. So, in essence, it's not the people of Puntland who want Kismaayo, it's their brethrens who've only known one home: Kismaayo. And they sure as heck don't feel comfortable being ruled by foreigners that they're not familiar with, i.e. Reer Galgaduud & allied parties!

Gabbal   

So, in essence, it's not the people of Puntland who want Kismaayo, it's their brethrens who've only known one home: Kismaayo. And they sure as heck don't feel comfortable being ruled by foreigners that they're not familiar with, i.e. Reer Galgaduud & allied parties!

That's a valid and important point Nugaali. Now look at the opposite of what you wrote and see the mutual feeling on the other side. What about the inhabitants of Kismayo who don't feel comfortable being ruled by foreigners that they're not familiar with, i.e. Morgan and Reer Mudug?

Nothing is one-sided bro.

Everything has two or more sides.

GaRaaDKa   

6 Bottlez of vodka,marduuf jaad and couple of hookers in Baydhabo will keep Morgan busy for 3days only.. he's jobless wuxuu haayo aaba iska yar let him do his job.. Whether he fails or succeeds to capture Jubooyinka is to be seen