Sign in to follow this  
nuune

LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL WON THE CUP, we made it

SoMa_InC   

Why you lot chatting about Liverpool defending the cup? They were lucky to win it and I dont think they will be lucky enough to reach the quaters!!

nuune   

NEW DEEVELOPMENTS FOR LIVERPOOL

FIGO: I WANT REDS MOVE, "I have been linked with Liverpool and Manchester United. Almost every player would like to play for either of those teams and I am no different," said Figo.

Talks will continue with Dutchman Bolo Zenden, who is also available on a free transfer.

Michael Owen is interested in going back to Liverpool.

I bet you, it is gona be a hot season,

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by SoMa_InC:

Why you lot chatting about Liverpool defending the cup? They were lucky to win it and I dont think they will be lucky enough to reach the quaters!!

OK..! I think boyz have to be separated from men at this stage.

The bottom line and differentiating factor as from now will be :

When any English Team wins 17 League Titles + 5 European Championship cups... only then and only then can these pretending fans mock Liverpool...

Unttill then shut your gob and listen what the KOP fans have to say...

Cause we have been there

36_2_27.gif36_2_27.gif36_2_27.gif

nuune   

^^^ lool juma, ka daa waryaahee,

SoMa can even deny the existance of Liverpool, I never seen such a die-hard Chelsicvovich fan :D

SoMa_InC   

OK..! I think boyz have to be separated from men at this stage.

The bottom line and differentiating factor as from now will be :

When any English Team wins 17 League Titles + 5 European Championship cups... only then and only then can these pretending fans mock Liverpool...

Unttill then shut your gob and listen what the KOP fans have to say...

Mr Monday, please dont make this personal. I surely think that some of your comments were disrespectful and certainly uncalled for! I therefore urge you to respect other people's views and comments without name-calling. Remember Its Liverpool that we are talking about, not Soma_Inc.

Nuune sxb, I am not in anyway whatsoever denying the existence of Liverpool but I am certainly not happy about them winning that Cup.

Peace.

N.O.R.F   

^^good to hear

I'm cool saaxib, about to go home after another long day :rolleyes:

what are you up to these days? sleep until 2pm? :D

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by SoMa_InC:

I am not in anyway whatsoever denying the existence of Liverpool but I am certainly not happy about them winning that Cup.

Sakiin laaq sxb..!

Just kidding, anywayz sxb there was no personal attack in my earlier post. It was all about the fun and opposition against different set of fans. But if you understood it otherwise please accept my sincere apology as I did not intend to offend you or anyone else.

Peace

SoMa_InC   

^^^^^^^^^Sxb Appology accepted. That signature you got right there scared the hell out of me but its all good now.

Northerner, Sxb life is good, chilling and still in the process of killing boredom.

peace.