Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

forward the real player minute counter

^^If you didn't know, he is a big time mujaahid. An SNM veteran

And hopefully, I can't wait the day he comes back to his hometown Hargeisa where he will be given a big welcome.

Anyways, whatever happened to Dr. Sifir? I remember you used to parade here with his name. :D

Gabbal   

and if you are lucky enough, you may even hear from them, that Sool and Sanaag, and Buuhootle, will not be hosting any Somaliland parliamentary election at all.

I could have sworn that is the news reaching my ears. :D

^^^ Look, our brothers from the North West still belive they have a democracy, that they beat Siyad barre by themselves only to have his stooges rule them. They belive British Somaliland terrirory is sacred and yet the Somali republic territory and historical experience is just trash.

Toolstoy and others can day dream for another 14 years for all I care. Its good to dream however I doubt these clan fachist's will ever make that into areality.... So are you in SOOL, SANAAG and CAYN yet???????

Originally posted by Tolstoy:

with Badhan and other small Hamlets(i.e., Tuulo) of eastern Sanaag, [/QB]

Yeah, any part of Sool, Sanaag or Cayn that doesn't support the secessionist agenda is a tuulo, as you put it, but all other pro-Somaliland places are all gigantic cities! I remember it wasn't long ago when some pro-Somaliland members of the Forum were debating about the population of Laascaanood (you see, to make it look insignificant).

Somaliland elections rocked by ballot fraud - Sept. 19, 2005 (AFP)

link: http://www.hiiraan.org/2005/sept/somali_news20.htm

Instead of worrying about holding elections in SSC regions, I hope the secessionist elements will worry about which Habar to award which district. I can smell the upcoming is-qabqabsi all the way from here! icon_razz.gif

SOO MAAL   

I have no idea of the SOOL SANAAG and CAYN located on Mars, but the one here on Earth, adiga wax lagaa waydiin maayo

suldaan aan waxba ogeen, ileen khayr ma sheego

Wherever Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn is located is not your business, be it on the mars, sun, or earth