Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

forward the real player minute counter

http://www.widhwidh.com/~xoosh/Radiowidwidh/warasaxaafadeed%20wada%20jir%20ah.ram

If you don’t have that much time, click the link and forward the real player minute counter to 5.10 and don’t miss listening to the rest. Hargeisa’s municipal council is using BBC Somali Service radio as a war media. If not so, for impartiality and fairness, why Ina Garaad hasn’t given few minutes to the Puntland officials’ reply to the threat by the Hargeisa’s so called minister of wars carried out yesterday by the BBC air waves? To these of us who have access to the internet and radio Laascood and Widh Widh online, we do not need Ina Garaad’s radio but I can imagine many qat chewing circles in Hargeisa fanaticizing about marching to Garowe while not factoring in the consequences of the council’s actions. GOD HELP SOMALIA AND HER CHILDREN.

http://www.widhwidh.com/~xoosh/Radiowidwidh/warasaxaafadeed%20wada%20jir%20ah.ram

^^Man from *Hargeysa* (of course ;) )

Welcome back.

Looks like our long time friends are coming back to life.

Waxa idin soo toosiyey ayaan garanwayay. :D

^^^ Suldanka I try not to bother with the phantom nation as we have been there before, we have had "elections" in that part of the world. The people have been hyped into thinking some real change will come. However afer the dust settles, you will still be a country in the figment of your imagination. Puntland will still be there and i belive yu will need a new defence minister..

Nayruus, dont worry about Yusuf Garad he is overated...

N.O.R.F   

^^lol, only time will tell, i think elections in what ever form and for whatever reason are better than predictions of war :rolleyes: , dont be sour all your life mate :D

^^^ lol, who predicts the war, the NGO's and who's very existance depends on such a war >?????

Brother like I have said we have been here before. Evry few months for 14 years to be exact we have heard, next year, this year, after the election... :D

The fact that you already beong to Somalia, that your clan state only controls where the clan lives. That you dont have any external supporters outside Bob Geldof is a testiment to the truth that there is no recognition not in our life time any way...

Suldaan, thanks welcoming me back, although I am not yet fully committed to the S/online. But in case xamaasad ( our God given emotions) overpowered you and you have not taken the time listening to that piece of sound bites, Puntland officials are taking our traditional line: iska soo mar waa kuu banaan marinkaad doontaa ye…..

General Duke, thanks for the advice. I do not personally give rat’s as* about inna Garaad but I can not stand the misuse of common resources and the free hand his superiors have given him.

Duke

My old friend, looks like you have been fooled by Col. Yey's flash in the pan. But hey, we have had similar apparent flashes in the name of Cabdiqasim et al.

Sxb, don't count your eggs before they hatched. Somalidu way is taqaan. :D

As for your "phantom" talk, who would have thought, our Duke, would still be talking about that? icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

Its a peaceful, stable and 'independent' country, with or without recognition, with or without Somalia, Somaliland is here to stay, hence the parliamentary elections, there is no talk of war, nobody carries a gun, there are no road blocks taxing ppl, the ppl are secure and do not feel they are about experience another war, etc etc etc etc

Why turn you attentions to Somaliland all of a sudden? Tired of chearleading a warlord's cause, tired of talking of possble wars? tired of analysing skirmishes?

Somaliland is way ahead of Somaia both in terms of politics & security, i hope it works out in Somalia, good luck with Mr Yeey

Nayruush

xamaasad me or you? :D

Yes I did listen to the audio, but then it is the same old thing they been saying all along.

Sxb, hanjabaad Somalidu uma baahna, haday wada hadal doonayaan, they wasted the chance when when the traditional elders came to them for talks.

Somaliland will conduct its elections peacefully, ninna taa ugama marti nihin.

ps

what ever happened to your "heros" thread and your "Free Awdal" crap. :eek:

SOO MAAL   

Somaliland horta wax jira mayahay

Somaliland is nonexistent and a clan dream

No one interested to talk about Somaliland, Unless Hergaysa’s clan militia meddles others regoins affairs like sool sanaag and cayn

Most parts of Somalia is very peaceful from east to west, and from north to south,

Somalia nation-state while somaliland is a clan-faction wax isku dhow maaha

your very own "signature" says a lot about you sxb.

Somaliland ma jirtaaa

iyo Somaliland ma jirto

iyo way jirta

iyo anaa soo arkay

iyo halkeed ku soo aragtay...

trivial talk...

Originally posted by Suldaaanka:

Somaliland will conduct its elections peacefully, ninna taa ugama marti nihin.

Sure, Hargeisa's municipal elections could take place in silence as long as the secessionist ballot boxes do not show up in Sool, Sanaag and Cayn. Even in Hagreisa, any one who voices their opinion against the madness of breaking up Somali Republic, you know are slaughtered in the Dooxa Hargeisa.. you know by the invisible hand of.. you know SNM psychopaths…. ;)

N.O.R.F   

sidan mahee waa sida

halka hategine halka tag

kaa ha rumeesanine kan rumeeso

waxan maahe waa waxaa

i have reached my politics quota, see you all in 6 months time :D

Sure, Hargeisa's municipal elections could take place in silence as long as the secessionist ballot boxes do not show up in Sool, Sanaag and Cayn

Even in Hagreisa, any one who voices their opinion against the madness of breaking up Somali Republic, you know are slaughtered in the Dooxa Hargeisa

Sxb, go back and re-read what you wrote and lets see if you find how they cancel each other out. On the one hand you are saying let everybody have their say, on the other hand you are saying don't let the people of Eastern Sool have their ballot boxes?

Somalis say, ilaahaw haa iyo maya meel hanagaga wada yeedhsiinin.

SOOL SANAAG IYO BUUHOODLEH INTERNET KA AYAAD KA BARATEE, DOORASHADU WAY KA DHACAYSA ALL BUT FEW PLACES.

you know SNM psychopaths

Ticks are small insects like pests that suck blood from the live animals mostly sheep. if those same blood sucking pests like ticks could talk, do you know what they would say? :D We know why you are mad.

Sxb, markii SNM dadka kaa qabatay, halkan ha ka caabadin.

Suldaankiisa,

As for my heroes thread, I have countless men and women from North West regions of Somalia who believe unceasingly what I believe. Don’t plug your ears with secessionists propaganda cotton and listen to what Bubaa wondered:

“He wondered whether Somaliland was ready to create a democratic atmosphere where both the unionist person and the secessionist person could advocate their positions.â€

"If they are ready to create such a democratic atmosphere, I am ready the whole Somali nation will be ready to listen to their wishes," Ismail Buubaa said.

Check….

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=004674