Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Somaliland: Warar Qubane Ah

Originally posted by Tolstoy:

Gracyadii Kacaanka, which I am sure you're one of them)...
Gen. Siad Barre's
unmitigated mendacity; and subsequently, when he was forced to flee for his life from his bunker in Mugadisho, in late 1990

So, now I'm one of the so-called Garacyadii Kacaanka eh? Well, so be it. What does that make you? Back then, we used to call your kind Xabad-ku-keento. Did you walk or boat when you fled to Muqdisho from the tanks? :confused:

Fortunately, I fled Muqdisho and alxamdulilah I'm doing very well at the moment, thanks for asking. But since we left Muqdisho, what has happened? You self-defeat yourself everytime, perhaps without even knowing it.

why, have you decided to join the eternally-damned clique of buggery in that city of
Seattle
; does it have something to do with the fact, that yesterdays lords-of-the manner in Somalia's politics, happens to be your local janitors in the western capital of today reality

You live in London - your whole house ain't the size of my kitchen, son. Don't tell me about shitty a$$ London, fadlan. I was there when the real Garacii Kacaanka-turned-President Riyaale was begging a couple of British MPs for recognition. That was in March 17, 2004. Dang, that recognition fax from the British Foreign Office sure is taking long - maybe its a fax built during the Stone Age. ;)

One more question: Does the British government have a pension plan for former victims? Let me know, fadlan... ;)

Personal attacks or abusive remarks such as "garac, buffoon, bit.ch, idi.ot, shit" will not be tolerated further, gentlemen. Baliis, refraim from personal attacks. Address the message at hand, not the messenger.

We all love the quality of the forum.

^^I wonder how the moderators manage such environments, esp. the political section, where disrespect is the norm, and personal attacks are the first resort policy, which can be caay before they caay you.

SOO MAAL   

I don’t understand the reasons behind the admin tolerating personal attacks, and offensive language

There should be something wrong with our phoney elder

Tolstoy, you have a lot free time on your hand, to write two pages of replies everyday that are just BS. Instead of name-calling and insults (secondary school behavior) why don't you just answer the questions in an ooday fashion?

Nephissa   

Just by reading this spew vomit of hate I feel sullied. It's insane hatred and it makes me sick. Subhanalaah!

Nomads: don't just give in and answer hate with hate and vileness with equal spite and bitterness.