Xabashida waxay ula shurkeen shicibka naafaysay

Waa niman shiidaal lagu shubtoo shilin u muuqdaaye :D

Khiyaanada kufriga soo shaqlay iyo sheeko baralayda

Sharma sheikh halkii reer xamaas lagu sharqoolay

Waa shuqul nin soo wada unkoo way is shabahayaane

Hadii aanu shakaal hore ku xidhan shax uma jeexeene

Waase shaamareer iyo umuur laga shisheeyaaye

-------------------- ----

On the literary offensive as well. This Alshabab is pretty organised. Sheikh Hotel is paying for his mistakes of trying to please the antarnational koominity more than fellow fighters. But, no time for remonstrations. Alshabab and their bunch of foriegn zealots must be crushed!!!

Kashafa   

^^ Former Comrade(and current enemy) AT&T,

Horta waan ku salaamay. Intaa kadib, would you please enlighten us who and what exactly is gonna be doing the 'crushing' of Xarakatul Shabaab Al-Mujahideen ? Oh, I get it. You mean a 'coalition of the willing' that consists of the two brotherly cousins of the ONLF and TPLF will come to the aid of the beiseiged dowlad-ku-sheeg ?

It all makes sense now. The one thing that unites you all is a virulent hatred and fear of the Islamists. No problem. You will be tamed and domesticated, inshallah.

Just a word of advice: Do not forget how Al-Shabaab opened up a can of whop-azz on the ONLF when they tried to open a base in Jubboyinka thinking that the Tol'ka would protect them. Tii ka dhacthay weligood ma iloobaayaan. Cagaha dhulka dhig, abti, intaysan ku qabsanain arin aadan hadootee ka dabaalankarin. Afdheer dhibatadiisa oo leeyahay.

Liqaye   

"^^ Former Comrade(and current enemy) AT&T"

Why are you debating with him, send him an internet bomb in the name of jamiatul - Internet service provider.

"It all makes sense now. The one thing that unites you all is a virulent hatred and fear of the Islamism. No problem. You will be tamed and domesticated, inshallah."

You are very frustrated.

Kashafa   

^^ Oh, I'm straight chillin', boss. Mujaahideenta Soomaliyeed now control 80% of Xamar. Rag'gu ciil jarjaraayo waa layaaqaana. And they are the ones desperately wishing for Ethiopian and Israeli intervention to save their worthless hides.

If my words seem to be dripping with scorn and contempt towards the traitors who sold Somali sea and cower under the murderous artillery fire of Ugandan baboons, then I only blame my literary deficiency for not making my utter contempt and scorn more pronounced.

Kashafa   

^^ AT&T iyo aniga aa isfahmayno. Garoon'ka noo baneey. But to answer your question: I support them as long as their guns are directed towards Ethiopia. Lately, they've been turning their guns against the Mujahideen(UWSLF) of Shaykh Ibraahim Dheere(AUN) and have been working hand in hand with western intelligence services. Waxay iska dhaadiciyeen that they are the only armed group allowed to operate in Dhulka Soomaliyeed. Filinkas yaa ka dhagaysanaayo ? Anyway, to fully discuss it will take another thread. Some other time, inshallah.

Abtigiis   

Dear Comrade Kashafa,

Every war has a goal and an end. I object to the perpetual bloodshed in Somalia, and the unknown aspirations of the Alshabab movement. Theirs is a war for annihilation, rendered past sale by date. When Ethiopia was in the country, it made a lot of sense to fight the occupation. It may make sense even now if it is directed against the continued presence of the AMISOM baboons (to borrow your word). But, like a petulant wife whose husband yielded too much ground in the past, they gonna continue to demand more and more; thereby finding enough reason to prolong the bloodshed.

What they are looking for is really not to install an islamic government and to run a functioning state. What they long for is to establish a 'solitary confinement' state which will practice dubious laws upon the innocents and the deprived. Like the amputation of a poor man who was alleged to have stolen 90 USD in Kismayo. Meel ay gabdhaha ku karkaraacaan ooy their inferiority complex and backward mentality ku impose gareeyaan ayey raadinayaan, this good for nothing rer-miyi clerics.

I strongly feel somalia needs to join the league of nations in the world and enjoy peace and prosperity while preserving its cultural and religious heritage. That doesn't call for a masked militia men patrolling the streets and whipping the "morally deficient" at will. That entails the reconstitution of the state and the advancement of education, including islamic teaching.

On ONLF, I am not happy if they attack the UWSLF to please the west. But, even you, know you have presented one side of the story. The UWSLF is engaged in acts that undermine the credibility of the legitimate struggle of the Oga.den people. This includes kidnapping of western aid agency workers, etc. This will aggravate our tenous situation. The last thing we want is the West to blatantly join Ethiopia and label our struggle. It is too much a price to pay. At operational level, it is ironic that the UWSLF finds right to dduplicate the efforts of the ONLF by sticking like tick to them and operate in areas which are adequately covered. They do not want to go and assist the struggle by fighting in areas where the ONLF did not reach due to the problems caused by its organisational name. This include Liben, Parts of Jigjiga and Shinile zone.