Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Koshin Mohamed: New Somali Ambassador to Washington

^^ happens to the best of us and its not much of a reflection on his character ...

but the point still remains, on what basis was he selected and who would he of competed against for such a post

Castro   

^ He was selected based on his DNA profile. Apparently he has strong (Ethiopian backed) genes. :D

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

Considering that some of the brightest Somali talent resides on the US shores, a man with no formal qualifications is chosen to represent us to the worlds largest superpower.

Perhaps the greatest benefit of all the chaos of the past 16 years is how astute and politically aware Somalis have become. Gone are the days when Afweyne (or Afweyne wannabes like Yeey) could install door knobs (and drop outs at that) to represent Somalis without having to answer for it. Whatever schemes this TFG has on governing, their shortsighted and clumsy start is only an indication of what is yet to come. With no vision to stabilize a bruised nation, no credibility to seek unity among the clans and zero competence for basic administrative tasks, Yeey's cabal is flaunting the mere fact it is a puppet installation and a handicapped one at that.

When you hear general duke and other cheerleaders talking of Somaliland you know that nothing is happening in Muqdisho and that the euphoria brought about by the Ethiopian army has already faded and now the hangover begins.

Originally posted by LIQAYE:

How did this become a somaliland issue?!?

Do you speaka & or read "Ingiliish"??

Folks do not worry, The guy is not a legitimate Amb yet. First the US has to determine if they need an an Amb for somalia or not. And in my opinion,there is no need to have 2 Amb.for 1 nation. Just doesnt make sense you know?

I highly doubt this guy is who the TFG wants to be the ambassador to the US. Honestly dont know anything about the guy but if he 28, he has absalutly no experience to lead a deplomatic mission to the US. There far to many people whole lot more experience for this job but as I understand it , the government did not name anyone for this job. There people who just claim like the guy before him. I also wonder happened the Somali ambassador to the Un which is lately ran by the deputy.

Sophist   

Naxar: Experiance, intellect and diplomatic insgight is not required for this post mate. Look at our incumbent Amb to China (the most important country Somali needs to deal with economically); trust me Koshin will be seasoned diplomat.

Somali politics is indeed caecus est!!! But of course I must add that I trust the sagacity of our leaders smile.gif

I listenned this GUYS lecture,, even though the sounds is v bad i used earphones and it worked fine for me. the GUY is good he is trying his best,,but you can see that he is so unexperiened. A good example is that he claims that Baidoa is 30Miles away from Mogdisho. and according to my own research the guy is selfstyled ambassador and i even hesitate the Mr Yey even knows his.

From what I know the Somali Government already have an ambassador to Washington. Even thou this Koshin Mohamed would be okay he hasn't been named by the President. Cause if this guy is telling the truth it would have be been in the Somali news.

Not interested in reading what the Seatttle PI or Seattle Times writes!!!

CHE   

This cant be it, I sincerely hope this is not true.Kii hore oo sheegtay kan baa ka daran,war ileen anagaa wax aragnay.