Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Koshin Mohamed: New Somali Ambassador to Washington

Aren't you the optimist Mr. Brownow, such a big heart, Masha'Allah.

Well,He is a graduate of a university in Washington[Assuming he studied some social studies iyo wax baas] & his resume boasts of Quixter business nooh.

Anyway,Where you been markaan dabadhilifintani iyo door knob-yadan gawda ku hiin? Yaa? Mise caro darteed baad halkaa ku jirtay? LOL :mad:

This dude is a joke.

I cant believe his an ambassador, what a sad joke. His an moron.

Funny thing is that he says the "Somalian" government. In the english language, just like in Somali, there is no such thing as "Somalian". Its only Somali....

Obiviously this man is not an Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary. More like an Ambassador Extraodinaraly Imbecilic.

Som@li   

Instead of most of you spending your time here with NAC NAC, and narrow view of tribalism,you can all have a chance to serve you country...Your country needs you. SO forget abt who is Koshin, and stop being negative,

Anyway, congrats to Koshin. 28 is old enough.

And goormee dowlada Mareykanka aqoonsatay dowlad ku sheegaan treacherouska ah burburtay?

When will he present his credentials to Bush? :D Dad baa riyoonaayo.

By the way, hadaa madaxyare madaxweyne ku sheega of dowlad ku sheega treasonous, unwandani burburtay qeyr ka sugeysid, isweydii kan u fadhiyo oo envoy u eh, though largely unrecognized, Midowga Yurub [EU].

^^^The US has recognised the TFG that controls all the country including your home towns of Baidoa & Mogadishu.. You are dreaming mate, I guess Sharif Xasan has no where to run to, off to Mogadishu, oops the TFG is there as well.

yaa General Duke if you are still wondering about the picture it Koshin Mohamed the guy himself.

I think the guy is perfect for the Job.

Liqaye   

thank good 28 did you say here I thought he might be 27 which would have been wrong.

Anyway happy to see a change in generations, even if he is just a place holder ambassador.

It is indeed very strange.

Considering that some of the brightest Somali talent resides on the US shores, a man with no formal qualifications is chosen to represent us to the worlds largest superpower.

he is just a place holder ambassador.

The question seems to me to be, who is he keeping the seat warm for?

Some other unqualified, jumped-up individual given the job according to tribal affiliation?

Temujin   

Mohamed was also vague about other personal details. He told reporters he studied American Ethnic Studies at the UW and graduated in 2003, when in fact he never earned a degree, according to the registrar's office.

Dude is a drop-out. :eek: