Sign in to follow this  
Keyz 1-8-7

Transfer Speculation

It's reached that time of the Football calender where speculation about which player is going where has reached its peak. Share some information with fellow nomads. Whether it's Italian, Spanish,Dutch, English league etc. just share!!!

mojam   

There's a rumor that Real Madrid is willing to pay Juventus US$88m for Zlatan. Juventus got Zlatan for US$7m from Ajax last summer.

Arsenal are apparently ready to offer 10m for PSG midfielder Mohamadou Diarra. They'll face stiff competition as Chelsea last season had a bid rejected from PSG for Diarra.

BOB   

Chelsea had an offer of 20M Pounds turned down by Olympique Lyonnais for their Ghannian midfielder Micheal Issien, whom (apparently) Arsenal wanted as well but obviously for less than that. smile.gif

Real Madrid are interested in Ronaldo from Man Utd but they haven't made an offer yet.

Chelsea (again) had made an offer estimated to be somewhere in the region of 25-30M Euros for Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o which as you'd expect were turned down by Barca president who went on to say they wont sell their top marksman for all the money in the world (which is of course a bluff).

I have some more but this is for those who follow African leagues closely (like yours truly here) as so many players are moving from one club in the continent to another.. :D

Peace,Love & Unity.

Brazilian youngster Robinho has admitted that he has been contacted by Arsenal over a possible move to the London club.

Robinho has been touted as the next Brazilian superstar after some dazzling displays in the Brazilian league for Santos. It was thought that Real Madrid led the race for his signature, although Chelsea had also been reported to have an interest.

Earlier reports had played down Robinho's interest in a move to Arsenal, but now he has conceded that he is in discussion with the Gunners and would relish the opportunity to line up next to Thierry Henry.

"Arsenal have been in touch with my people in the last few days and they have made me aware of the offer," Robinho told the News of the World.

"I am very proud that they are looking at me because a club like Arsenal doesn't come in for you every day.

"It would be a dream for me to play alongside Thierry Henry, we will continue to talk."

It has been reported that Arsenal will bid £14 million bid for his services, an amount which ultimately may not be enough as Madrid or Chelsea would most likely be able to pay more than Arsenal in a straight bidding war.

Nonetheless the news is enouraging for fans hoping to see Arsène Wenger rebuild his team for next season!

Robinho to Arsenal

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is launching a mega bid for Atletico Madrid star striker Fernando Torres.

The People says Torres will move to Highbury if the Gunners can reach an agreement with cash-strapped Atletico Madrid.

Torres is valued at around £20million, but Arsenal want to use players as part of a deal to bring the young striker, known to his adoring fans as El Nino, to London.

Midfielders Edu and Robert Pires could enter the equation. Both are surplus to requirements at Highbury and want to play in La Liga.

Highbury chief Arsene Wenger sees Torres, capped 12 times by Spain, as the perfect foil for Thierry Henry, who has demanded reinforcements up front.

He would also help Arsenal's homesick Spaniard Jose Antonio Reyes, his international team-mate, to settle in London.

Torres, 21, broke into the Atletico first team as a raw 17-year-old and has been the club's top scorer ever since.

Chelsea showed an interest during the January transfer window, using Adrian Mutu as bait, and Sir Alex Ferguson has long been an admirer. But Arsenal are at the front of the queue and the prospect of playing with Henry and his Spanish pal Reyes is hugely tempting for Torres.