Sign in to follow this  
Mujahida

Something Beautiful

Mujahida   

Masha'Allah Lucky Wayakum Sis! smile.gif

We think that death is not close but yet it's closer then we can ever imagine.

May Allah make our last deeds those that are acceptable to HIm Ameen.

Fi-AmanaAllah

Haashim   

Originally posted by LATEAFHA:

[QB] We think that death is not close but yet it's closer then we can ever imagine.

May Allah make our last deeds those that are acceptable to HIm Ameen. QB]

Aammiin

Thanks LATEAFHA.

Blush   

As-salamu'alaikum sis,

That was one of the most amazing things i've seen!

It really shook me up. Thats just the wake-up call everybody needs. May Allah bless us all and guide us the right way. Thanx Lateafha

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

LATEAFHA

Sis Jazaaka laah kheyr, indeed it is a very good reminder very well designed & get's the message a cross loud & clear. Trully it is the best reminder i have come a cross. I listen it more than 10 each time different feeling. May Allah protect our soul (Amin).

Mujahida   

Originally posted by Blush :

Thats just the wake-up call everybody needs. May Allah bless us all and guide us the right way.

Ameen!

I'm glad that it touched you all so deep. SubhanaAllah May what awaits us be Jannah Ameen. May we work for the hereafter. Who knows tomorrow may be my day or your day. Allah knows Best.

Originally posted by Buubto

May Allah protect our soul (Amin).

Ameen.

MASHA-ALLAH....

that was beautiful, and yes,,,its got me thinking,

2morrow could be my day....sister, we all 4get how near our individual Akhira is,,,JazakAllah khayran for reminding me, may Allah reward u!

and amiin to ur du'as

I have heard your 'song' over 5 times now, and everytime I hear it, it still has the same effect. What you have done has really inspired me to move away from my bad deeds, and I just want to thank you again for doing what you did. MASHALLAH!

Mujahida   

Wayakum wa Ala wajib brothers & Sisters. The pleasure was truly all mine. I thank Allah for letting me be able to share it with you Alhamdulilah.

Originally posted by hot_chocolata

I have heard your 'song' over 5 times now, and everytime I hear it, it still has the same effect. What you have done has really inspired me to move away from my bad deeds, and I just want to thank you again for doing what you did. MASHALLAH!

Aww MashaAllah smile.gif . I'm glad and really happy that it has effected you in such a Beautiful way. I want you to thank Allah SubhanaAllah InshaAllah. For it's Allah who made me send it. May Allah make us one of those that strive to remind our brothers & Sisters of Islam the importance of the hereafter & Our Deen Ameen.

Once again It's been an honor walahi.

Ps : Time is a treasure lets not waste it.

May We all Meet in Jannah Ameen! smile.gif

FiamanALLAH

jazakal-Allah... wallahi sister that was very touching ... at least now i can think about death more ... truly that was inspiring in every way.. may Allah increase your knowledge and reward your for your efforts... same to us all...Ameen! peace !