Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

where are Yeey's Cheerleaders?

OLOL   

I hope they don't end up in mental asylum!

I know you are all depressed and nervously exasperated. I have a word for you. join the progressive peace loving patriotic side and you will forever live with optimism and hope.

BREAKING NEWS: Col Yeey's supporters are lined up near Galkacyo's airport awaiting the arrival of Somali President Abdullahi Yusuf. But wait - the guy's touring and kissing Arab a$$ for petro dollars!

progressive peace loving patriotic side

Oh, that's what it is: progressive peace-loving patriotism. When I saw them pulling wires out of the ground and removing the Tower of the Sayyid, I thought it was pure banditry and ignorance. But, hey, what do I know - I'm not a member of this exclusive club of patriots.

Rokko   

pure schizophrenia.

Stop flooding the site waryaa. This is considered abuse of space na'mean.

Patriotic kulahaa.

join the progressive peace loving patriotic side and you will forever live with optimism and hope.

Olol I thought that you were a human But I was wrong you calling some people by names that you never saw them. Plus you are calling yourself patriotic.

Do realy now the meaning of these word patriotic :confused:

Afkaaga caano lagu qabay ina hooyo sha qada si fiican meesheeda ka sii wad. waxaad u egtahay qof wax garad ah ;)