Sign in to follow this  
phantom

Best Somali Soccer Player in North America!!!

STOIC   

Horseed of Atl...this is funny.I have been to the Somalian tournament couple of time only to see skinny legs flying in the air with men on the sideline yelling " banoniga xeeji". I bet you the local high school soccer girls will beat all of the Somalian North American soccer teams.The game is so booring and tiresome.It takes half an hour for one damn goal to be scored.Though am not a soccer fun as i used to be, i will support the home team.Go horseed, Woof! Woof!

Issa Abdul Kadir, currently of Arsenal Reserves, is making the grade and could well see him soon in action, seen as wenger is so keen to give the kids a chance.

SoMa_InC   

^^^I have seen him play, he is as good as the Ferdinand brother but I am so sure about Wenger will give him the chance this season. He should may be consider for a loan move to prove himself.

I'm sick of these teams from the UK going on home with our trophies every summer. These funny talking dudes from britain ought to be taught some lesson.